Pages:
Author

Topic: Chain-Bet.com | On Chain | No KYC | 15x Win | Provably Fair | Since 2016 - page 16. (Read 38429 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 117
Got a reply from the admin, it's all been sorted. Not a scam guys, sorry for the false warning.

That's good to know... I feel Chain-Bet.com is emerging as a trusted game among the crowd.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Lover of Bitcoin
Got a reply from the admin, it's all been sorted. Not a scam guys, sorry for the false warning.
Activity: 243
All your bets seem to have been processed and you have lost them all.

1) Bet ID: 1870 | Your Choice: 1

2) Bet ID: 1871 | Your Choice: 2

3) Bet ID: 1872 | Your Choice: 3

4) Bet ID: 1873 | Your Choice: 4

5) Bet ID: 1874 | Your Choice: 5

6) Bet ID: 1875 | Your Choice: 7

7) Bet ID: 1876 | Your Choice: c

8 ) This Tx was sent to the same address as of Bet ID: 1876 and hence lost.

9) This Tx does not appear on the dashboard. According to your statement, your choice for this Tx is either '0' or '6'. But, the last digit of the block hash that has confirmed this Tx is 'a'. Hence, u have lost this bet as well.

Scammed by this site. Sent 7 deposits, only ONE showed up, and it has been unconfirmed on the site for hours. DO NOT USE. SCAM.

We already have enough scam in our community. Next time, please do due diligence before calling an honest game as scam.
Activity: 169
Merit: 110

As per my experience, the Tx appear on dashboard only when the forwarding Tx gets confirmed. You'll find each and every bet you have placed have been forwarded somewhere. Check if that forwarding Tx has been confirmed or not. It is a slow game, but not a scam.

You should make it more clear in here so users don't make any more than 1 bet per address.

What do u mean? The following is stated both on OP and their FAQ...

3. Can I generate multiple addresses and send bitcoins to them in a single transaction?
No. Only the amount sent to the first address generated will be considered as bet and all other amounts sent in that transaction will be considered as donation.

4. Can I send multiple transactions to a single address?
No. Only the first transaction received by the generated address will be considered as bet and all further transactions will be considered as donation.

Whenever an address is generated, the following notification is given...

Right now I think you should just send him back the 0.01 BTC since its a large amount and since his bet was also 0.01BTC, why would he want to donate 100% of his winnings, it doesn't make sense.

It seems he placed two bet of 0.01 BTC at the address 1LYgyFk9X8y3dD7uQVhmGiGhC9acXzrJLo with option 'c'. As per Bet ID 1876, last digit of the block hash was '0'. So, he lost both. Should not get anything back.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

You should make it more clear in here so users don't make any more than 1 bet per address.

3. Can I generate multiple addresses and send bitcoins to them in a single transaction?
No. Only the amount sent to the first address generated will be considered as bet and all other amounts sent in that transaction will be considered as donation.

4. Can I send multiple transactions to a single address?
No. Only the first transaction received by the generated address will be considered as bet and all further transactions will be considered as donation.

Right now I think you should just send him back the 0.01 BTC since its a large amount and since his bet was also 0.01BTC, why would he want to donate 100% of his winnings, it doesn't make sense.

Activity: 103
Merit: 11
Scammed by this site. Sent 7 deposits, only ONE showed up, and it has been unconfirmed on the site for hours. DO NOT USE. SCAM.

Wait until the transactions are confirmed.. Then you will receive the payout
Activity: 180
Lover of Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
I am pretty sure the developer has abandoned this website since he hasn't replied since the beginning of the year.
I'm pretty much on the project. Just stuck with certain development related issues.

The 0% house edge is a big give-a-way that you might get cheated somehow.
With increasing no. of bets due to 0% house edge, I am making decent profit to run the show.

If the dev comes back and comments on this then maybe we can reconsider however I don't think he will.
I hope the confusion is clear now.

How do you profit from the increasing no. of bets if the house edge is 0%?
You also wrote you are provably fair, can you please then prove you are fair?
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
I am pretty sure the developer has abandoned this website since he hasn't replied since the beginning of the year.
I'm pretty much on the project. Just stuck with certain development related issues.

The 0% house edge is a big give-a-way that you might get cheated somehow.
With increasing no. of bets due to 0% house edge, I am making decent profit to run the show.

If the dev comes back and comments on this then maybe we can reconsider however I don't think he will.
I hope the confusion is clear now.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
I am pretty sure the developer has abandoned this website since he hasn't replied since the beginning of the year. The 0% house edge is a big give-a-way that you might get cheated somehow.

A Zero percent house edge?! are you kidding me? even if there are some Q and A over the first page it is still too good to be true but I haven't try it at all but can anyone confirms the real percentage of this sites house edge? it is really true good to be true gambling sites needs some house edge to profit too, any percentage of the total winnings you guys accumulated?

the only thing is 0,0002 BTC will be substracted from your bet amount but the payout is 16 times
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
A Zero percent house edge?! are you kidding me? even if there are some Q and A over the first page it is still too good to be true but I haven't try it at all but can anyone confirms the real percentage of this sites house edge? it is really true good to be true gambling sites needs some house edge to profit too, any percentage of the total winnings you guys accumulated?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
If your house edge is 0%, how do you make money with your service? I doubt you are a welfare office.

I can't open this site..
work now?
Check your connection or your browser, try to reset your router and your browser, if it's not worked , send a pm to the OP and support of this website, they will help you , I think maybe your country or your connection block this website. In that case, i think fake ip will help !
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
This game is running for almost a year now with 0% house edge! This is fantastic.

I think, it is time other gambling games offer 0% house edge as well.

Did you ever played this game?

Yep ...played there multiple times.

Is there a strategy? Cheesy I've lost like 20 times.. maybe I'll try it again ^^

with 0% house edge and 16 choices, if you bet 20 times and keep losing just keep choose 1 last digit don't ever change your choices. should be one win from sixteen choices you made.   
This game is running for almost a year now with 0% house edge! This is fantastic.

Is there a strategy? Cheesy I've lost like 20 times.. maybe I'll try it again ^^

Pages:
Jump to: