Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 22. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
CLARIFY:
We have issued 450 million CHRC overall . there are 2 trustlines , one was the issuing account and the other is distribution account .
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
@sparkweb write me on private
Activity: 15
Hi! Sorry for the Google transliteration,,,I have southxchange.com left 112145 coins,wallet, offline, by mail [email protected] sent all the data,coins are still there
Just curious, why are there 2 charna assets on Stellar?  How do you decide whether to convert someone's old CHRC coin to one asset or the other asset?  How will buyers know which charna asset they should be buying?
Charna didn't have an official pre-mine. Now it seems to have 200 million pre-made tokens in addition to the 200 million converted.

Edit. sorry website says 450 million total tokens.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Just curious, why are there 2 charna assets on Stellar?  How do you decide whether to convert someone's old CHRC coin to one asset or the other asset?  How will buyers know which charna asset they should be buying?

Warning :
Again we will repeat it for the last time Be aware whoever is selling cheap trying ruin what we CHRC community had built will be blocked and banned.
Activity: 181
I also have some coins, how can I change them?
The instructions for the swap have been repeated several times in this thread. Just look back a few messages and it's all there.

i think it should be posted on the first page since just like what you said it is repeated several times.
Activity: 2
Hi, i have no account at an exchange atm. so pls someone  can help me with xlm sending to my  stellar account.
i offer 1Btx (Bitcore) in exchange for the 20xlm. Thats my only chance to swap my charnacoin.
 This was my 1st Coin i have mined.
thx Smiley
Activity: 148
CHRC x XLM Trading Guide

Trade Tab

Trade Pair

Asset Pair

Activity: 4
Got 27K CHRC. Could not care less about tokens. Does someone wants to exchange for, say, LTC or XMR?
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
Activity: 40
Why does not the new site open?
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
Interesting coin. I think it's time to invest in it. But, it's worth waiting a little, when it still falls a little, to the historical level.

Their will not be low sellers this time. All new token, pricing reflects the level it should be at, and will only grow. And yes your right, this CHRC token is a solid investment in crypto sector.

CHRC value should be .5 xlm or above
The instructions for the swap have been repeated several times in this thread. Just look back a few messages and it's all there.
Activity: 38
Activity: 11
Thank you Dev, i got my coins  Cheesy
any instruction for swap?
hi how to swap? what coin will i get from my charnacoin
Activity: 11
Hi Dev,

Please help me check my email: [email protected] which have sent to this email: [email protected] as you required

Thank you,
Pages:
Jump to: