Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 24. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
anyone who didn't receive the chrc . you can email us again we will check it fast .
thanks for your patience
Hi,
I already sent two mails with screenshots, my CHRC adrress is CqKuLzHx4WDLYJCuR26h4ACTo49RrS2fGZJnwGHxLiupTdiT7vCkEqqRD541if69xkDVSRqm93hwGhe 3koASkzh4BZ5WXJD

thank you :-)

Activity: 97
anyone who didn't receive the chrc . you can email us again we will check it fast .
thanks for your patience
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
My CHRC tokens successfully arrived in my StellarWallet! Thank you!
Activity: 44
I have received the tokens

Thanks for your effort  Cheesy
Coins came to the wallet interstellar.exchange, thank you very much!
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
everyone who didn't receive chrc  please send another email and motion your bitcointalk account
please make sure you have trust line with this wallet
GCE2QU2TCODX4LQWIH6RM3YFH4B4WS3QCGGTH3S5JRBH3AZ6TJLVRYTJ

I sent my screenshots to the e-mail, do I need to send them to you via a private message here on the forum? and to whom I can send them from my account (I'm newbee)

[email protected]
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
It's ridiculous.. I've sent multiple emails multiple times, every time you request here to send over and over again.
Not a single coin received, not a single response. Very unprofessional!

Hi their is over 300 emails to get through. We are getting to them 1 at a time. So yes have some patience.
It's ridiculous.. I've sent multiple emails multiple times, every time you request here to send over and over again.
hello my friend . just relax you will receive it soon . we have a lot of emails to deal with . make sure you follow all the steps .
also send a screenshot of your charnacoin wallet it's really required .
thanks .
everyone who didn't receive chrc  please send another email and motion your bitcointalk account

I sent my screenshots to the e-mail, do I need to send them to you via a private message here on the forum? and to whom I can send them from my account (I'm newbee)

hi . you can just send it on email
Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Good job, nice idea of logo (icon)

hello everyone . what's your opinion about this logo for chrc
https://i.imgur.com/JekbKu6.png
anyone has a another opinion or any other idea share it
the icon should be with these criteria

1/100x100px
2/png format; optimized using default settings of pngquant
3/10px of space from each edge (leaving 80px for content) of space from each edge to give space to the logo. The graphic can extend up to 5% from the 4/edge for flourishes and can extend all the way to the edge if that is how the logo is designed
5/Background color should either be relevant to the logo (such as if it's square) or transparency should be used

that's great . if you have any other idea share .
everyone who didn't receive chrc  please send another email and motion your bitcointalk account
and
GBRPTWEZTUKYM6VJXLHXBFI23M2GSY3TCVIQSZKFQLMOJXH7VPDGKBDP
Hi, I also sent you my wallet data with screenshots [email protected], please check sir.
Activity: 148
Good job, nice idea of logo (icon)

1/100x100px
3/10px of space from each edge (leaving 80px for content) of space from each edge to give space to the logo. The graphic can extend up to 5% from the 4/edge for flourishes and can extend all the way to the edge if that is how the logo is designed
5/Background color should either be relevant to the logo (such as if it's square) or transparency should be used

Activity: 148
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
SmartMiner.PRO
My coin ist  coming. Thanks    
https://i.imgur.com/JekbKu6.png

1/100x100px
Activity: 134
Pages:
Jump to: