Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 3. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
CHRC is pleased to announce a new team will be guiding it in the direction we all know it can go. They will bring new positive energy and ideas to help the growth of CHRC and they look forward to interacting with CHRC token holders to get your ideas. They will be leading and be responsible for all efforts (administrative, marketing etc) of CHRC. Thank you to all for your past support, and hopefully you will enjoy working with them.

CHRC

Do you have more details about the team?
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
CHRC is pleased to announce a new team will be guiding it in the direction we all know it can go. They will bring new positive energy and ideas to help the growth of CHRC and they look forward to interacting with CHRC token holders to get your ideas. They will be leading and be responsible for all efforts (administrative, marketing etc) of CHRC. Thank you to all for your past support, and hopefully you will enjoy working with them.

CHRC
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
SmartMiner.PRO
CHARNATOKEN has a lot of bad things to say about you. Your reputation has been almost destroyed by you.

personally, I think he does not care about it. Smiley so bad Sad
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
CHARNATOKEN has a lot of bad things to say about you. Your reputation has been almost destroyed by you.
Hi All

After the vote, a token it shall be. We will definitely ask anyone familiar with the top 3 (Eth, Neo and Stellar) to contact us this weekend. This week, we will focus on the coin swaps, once the token is finished. And than SouthX will resume trading first, and than others.

Mining and masternodes are not the only things that give any coin or token value. Their has to be built in value (areas they will service, payment methods used for, new opportunities etc). Masternodes can be good but also dangerous as you can end up with only a handful of people controlling a network. Thats not crypto. Crypto is decentralized. Having certain control is not.

Thank you all for your votes and continued support. Again please contact us here or [email protected] as we will gladly work with any member familiar with those 3 tokens. Or if any platforms found in which the fees are low for our users.

Please DM us here. A screen shot of your wallet with balance. So this way this coming week, we can get the swap out done. Since token will have an issue price, we will swap out coins in a ratio in accordance with that.

CHRC

@vorona34 as you can see the news and vote was done back in January of this year. The community all gave their feedback on the SWAP. If you send us your amount of charnacoin info to [email protected] we will swap your coins to token. We went through this process with well over 200 people. Send the needed information and we will gladly send you your tokens needed. Since Stellar is a very visible public and trusted network, all transactions are visible.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I do not know anything about swaps. Developer where are my coins? Have you appropriated them yourself?
copper member
SmartMiner.PRO

Now tooo.... coin died...
[/quote]
Nobody died, you missed the "swap", it was long time ago
[/quote]

i swap my coin... and coin live?

Current price for CHRC

0.00003 XLM $0.0000062
Activity: 323

Now too
[/quote]

[/quote]
Nobody died, you missed the "swap", it was long time ago
copper member
SmartMiner.PRO

[/quote]
Now too
[/quote]

While the coins are not visible on the new wallet.
Now too
While the coins are not visible on the new wallet.
Open new wallet in stellar then send your wallet id with a screenshot of your old charna coin wallet to the email of charna
[email protected]
Or just pm me with the information

OK. My new wallet - public key : "GAHIXVW76DEF4F45Z6IW4KB2DUN7KIQG3IDZYFCXJJNNVJJEGQFRTRKQ"
Screenshot old wallet  thttp://prntscr.com/jzwi88

I send a copy of this message to e-mail [email protected].
Activity: 84
Well, it would be ideal to unite them all.
Your idea is good, good luck! Smiley
Activity: 97
Developer, this question was addressed to you.
Open new wallet in stellar then send your wallet id with a screenshot of your old charna coin wallet to the email of charna
[email protected]
Or just pm me with the information
Developer, this question was addressed to you.
CHRC is a Stellar token now. You need a Stellar wallet. This was ALL posted many many months ago
How do I transfer my coins to Stellar wallet?
How do I sync my wallet?

CHRC is a Stellar token now. You need a Stellar wallet. This was ALL posted many many months ago
How do I sync my wallet?
chrc is a token on Stellar. That happened months ago. This has been primary forum for a while.
Can you give instructions?
Pages:
Jump to: