Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 48. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Charna wallet is offline on exchange and CHRC pair is also not showing up.
Also, why Dev not submitted to coinmarketcap yet?

What is stopping us to add on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Pending Balance: 6333.18791276 CHRC    Sad  last payment 22/10/2017 14:42:47 1.0 chrc hahahaha oh God, time to coffee  Cheesy
This is normal, just wait.

What is happening with charnacoin.com:435 pool ? no payments for 3 day, got loads stuck in there
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
What is happening with charnacoin.com:435 pool ? no payments for 3 day, got loads stuck in there
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
Another 16Kh to the network from my part, might point some more miners on the network a bit later on Wink
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
please refer to url below for listing as well for coinmarketcap they need I think  $10000 volume.

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/CHRC/LTC
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Charna wallet is offline on exchange and CHRC pair is also not showing up.
Also, why Dev not submitted to coinmarketcap yet?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
We are 160KH/s now ... nice progress , happy mining
Activity: 391
Merit: 14
Yeah the coin seems to be taking off. http://chrc.cryptopool.me/# has 150KH on it at the min Cheesy
Activity: 148
Hash Rate: 70.25 KH/sec  Wink
Activity: 392
more and more people are joining the charnacoin community, more miners, more people in the discord, more people around here, it's very good news these days, and already if it's also confirmed that we're going to a big charnacoin exchange there is no end !!
Activity: 49
6 btc?
Oh shi~
Maybe Mercatox?
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Waiting for second exchange. Southxchange is good, but there are not so much volume on it.

What about HitBTC? How much they want for listing?
As I heard 6btc during 6 months... or 12mn... cant remember exactly. anyway very expensive.

Yeah we need good exchange, and paying 6 btc does not make sense, may be dev dont have this much money, so try like coinexchange
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Waiting for second exchange. Southxchange is good, but there are not so much volume on it.

As I heard 6btc during 6 months... or 12mn... cant remember exactly. anyway very expensive.
Activity: 49

Activity: 18
Activity: 391
Merit: 14
Cryptopool.me has lowered the fee down to .8%. Many new ports with much higher difficulties has been added to help those with some "extreme" mining hardware. I have also added a port for those who wish to use nicehash power. Support page was updated with some extra tidbit info and help. Happy mining everyone!

I mine at this pool!

Well done Frank. Adding the new ports makes things much better. I can not use .75000 at the end of my key to set the diff for my miner.

I seen someone put 1 MH on your pool last night. That was mentle the block diff jumped up 3 times haha. I bet the miner got some good coins from that.

Lets hope the block diff spike stops noobs just dumping the coin. Its not a dump coin its a hodl coin you holds it till its worth more than 1c lol.

Thanks again Frank and dev team.
Activity: 445
Any chance CHARNACOIN could appear in other big exchange?

Yes we are going to get a good news about exchange as well in couple of days.
Activity: 90
Any chance CHARNACOIN could appear in other big exchange?
Activity: 10
Cryptopool.me has lowered the fee down to .8%. Many new ports with much higher difficulties has been added to help those with some "extreme" mining hardware. I have also added a port for those who wish to use nicehash power. Support page was updated with some extra tidbit info and help. Happy mining everyone!
Activity: 165
Pages:
Jump to: