Pages:
Author

Topic: CHEAP ELITE POKER COURSES FOR SALE - 6 X $200 DEAL - UPDATED LIST 18/11/2023 - page 2. (Read 9818 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Can vouch for OP. Quick replies. Sample video. Smooth transaction. Bonus gift. Cheers OP
Activity: 61
Trusted seller, fast transaction.
Thanks mate, always welcome!
Trusted seller, fast transaction.
Just bought 2 courses from SrChu. The interaction was so good that I took the time to create this account just to leave feedback. He was really kind and sent me samples to check video and sound quality. He shows you all the files and lets you choose one video as a sample so you can be sure that he actually has all the content available before purchasing.

Activity: 5
Activity: 2
hey guys,
returning customer here. i bought pio masterclass and plo mastermind from srchu. as he had always been he has been very supportive throughout. i had taken a new cloud storage so he even helped me to transfer my old purchase which was more than 3 months back.and i can assure you cant get this prices elsewhere as i have checked with other websites.
Thanks mate for being such an amazing guy. so hard to find nice people like you these days. Smiley)
Just thought I drop by to say my thanks for 2 courses I bought from the SrChu. Hes a very nice and friendly guy and everything went smoothly and pretty fast Smiley
Will definitely keep an eye for future courses. Have also used other services before but this was probably best so far <3

I could also add, that just like some posters, I was very suspicious at first to find poker content from here  but turns out there was nothing to worry about. Also its just my 1st post here. But as Im interested in cryptos too, perhaps I can use this community to learn more and contribute Smiley
Bought from the seller twice now, they responded quickly every time, let me have a look at courses content and check video quality before purchase too. All the content has been full HD quality and great audio. Also gave a freebie too, would definitely recommend folks!
Thanks for the feedback mate! enjoy!
Bought from the seller twice now, they responded quickly every time, let me have a look at courses content and check video quality before purchase too. All the content has been full HD quality and great audio. Also gave a freebie too, would definitely recommend folks!
Coming back the second time, and once again surprises me with kindness and quickness. Great value and quality.
Always welcome mate!
Coming back the second time, and once again surprises me with kindness and quickness. Great value and quality.
Excellent service and super quick and easy.

Transferred crypto and within minutes I had the links for download. V

Very friendly service and very quick to respond to my emails

100% legit and will most definitely use again
Enjoy it mate, thanks for the feedback!

Great service, very friendly guy, will buy from again Smiley
Always welcome! Smiley

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Great service, very friendly guy, will buy from again Smiley
Excellent service and super quick and easy.

Transferred crypto and within minutes I had the links for download. V

Very friendly service and very quick to respond to my emails

100% legit and will most definitely use again
SrChu is a super fast and friendly seller. Love it!
Thanks for the feedback mate!

Legit guy. Quick replies. Cheap prices. I got $1.3k value out of my 60$ purchase. Strongly recommend him
Enjoy it man! Smiley

Legit guy. Quick replies. Cheap prices. I got $1.3k value out of my 60$ purchase. Strongly recommend him
SrChu is a super fast and friendly seller. Love it!
took the blake eastman course from SRCHU.. he is a very trustworthy guy and has been very helpful. he always replies within an hour for all our quieries. he also gave the free deal which is a very good course in itself. will definitely be a regular customer to this guy for all my poker training needs. best prices in the market. thanks mate...
Enjoy my brother, thanks for the trsut, always welcome!

SrChu is super nice and professional guy to make business with. Videos are high quality and download was easy. SrChu even gave a little bonus for dessert  Wink

Highly recommended! Will be buying more in the future!
Thanks for the trust mate enjoy the content!  Cool

Sent SrChu an inquiry and got an almost immediate answer, we had a very professional and chill back and forth.

I bought Adv. PLO Mastery myself and got a sweet first time purchase bonus, which was extremely nice from SrChu.

Would recommend 100% and will buy again in the future.
Glad to know that u are happy with the service mate, always welcome!

lol watch u for long time and sure OP you have 130 post in your topic and 70 are from yours and 55 are newbiez with 1 or 2 posts fake fake fake posts. 
Hello, how are you? Yes most of them are newbies like you because they are people I ask to leave a review if they want to do so after the trade, obviously not many experienced members are going to be massively interested in a specific topic, in all cases I have already explained it before,  I send you a greeting, have a nice one ✌️

All legit, I got the course I wanted and thankful the transaction went smoothly.
Thanks for the trust mate, always welcome!

Extremely smooth transaction, & received free gift after downloaded file. Looking forward to my next course Smiley
Thanks mate im glad you are happy!

took the blake eastman course from SRCHU.. he is a very trustworthy guy and has been very helpful. he always replies within an hour for all our quieries. he also gave the free deal which is a very good course in itself. will definitely be a regular customer to this guy for all my poker training needs. best prices in the market. thanks mate...
SrCHU is very nice guy. I bought Pad course. The videos are high quality. I will definitely buy more if he has other interesting course.
Thanks for the trust mate, enjoy the content! always welcome!
Pages:
Jump to: