Pages:
Author

Topic: CHEAP ELITE POKER COURSES FOR SALE - 6 X $200 DEAL - UPDATED LIST 18/11/2023 - page 4. (Read 9837 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Fast and friendly..would definitely recommend and will use again soon!
Activity: 61
Awesome dude. I bought a couple of courses from him a few months ago and all went well.

Yesterday, my computer with the courses I bought from him crashed. I let SrChu know, and he let me re-download the courses I lost.

Trustworthy guy, this is the dude to contact if you want poker courses.
Thanks mate im glad you are happy with the service, enjoy it!
Awesome dude. I bought a couple of courses from him a few months ago and all went well.

Yesterday, my computer with the courses I bought from him crashed. I let SrChu know, and he let me re-download the courses I lost.

Trustworthy guy, this is the dude to contact if you want poker courses.
Fast, efficient service and good price. Was given a better price since it's my 2nd time using service and even threw in some free material. He was able to find some specific requests and was easy communication. Good quality material. Highly recommend!
Thanks mate, im glad you are happy with the service!
Activity: 2
Fast, efficient service and good price. Was given a better price since it's my 2nd time using service and even threw in some free material. He was able to find some specific requests and was easy communication. Good quality material. Highly recommend!
Would definitely recommend, cheap and fast service!
Thanks mate, enjoy it! Smiley
Would definitely recommend, cheap and fast service!
Trusted seller
bought 2 courses for a very good price
fast response
Sends proof that he has all the content
Thanks for the feedback mate, enjoy the content
Trusted seller
bought 2 courses for a very good price
fast response
Sends proof that he has all the content
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Came from google, just made an account to give this review. Fast and easy transaction + download. Trustworthy seller. Thanks!
Enjoy the content pal, thanks for the trust!
Came from google, just made an account to give this review. Fast and easy transaction + download. Trustworthy seller. Thanks!
You really think you're going to sale it $65 per course? you're living in a dream world mate.

Good Luck with your sales.

PS, stop creating newbie account and reply to your own thread.
I also wish you good luck trying to buy courses offering 20 bucks, BTW is not $65 per course, each course has a different price!
Activity: 415
Merit: 304
PNNV.com - Live Bitcoin price
You really think you're going to sale it $65 per course? you're living in a dream world mate.

Good Luck with your sales.

PS, stop creating newbie account and reply to your own thread for that i gave your negative trust (Also insist on going first without the possibility of an escrow)
any legendary can vouch for these courses?
Hi there, if u need some info and samples reach me out on discord or email mate, cheers!
Activity: 415
Merit: 304
PNNV.com - Live Bitcoin price
any legendary can vouch for these courses?
Legit seller, quick communication. Thanks!
Thanks for the trust mate, enjoy the content!
Activity: 2
Legit seller, quick communication. Thanks!
Great seller! I did the buy one get one free deal. Communication and transaction went very smoothly. I was already downloading the courses 3 minutes after paying.

Definitely can recommend! Will buy again if I need another course. Thanks mate!
Thanks for the feedback pal, enjoy the stuff  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: