Pages:
Author

Topic: CHEAP ELITE POKER COURSES FOR SALE - 6 X $200 DEAL - UPDATED LIST 18/11/2023 - page 3. (Read 9837 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
SrCHU is very nice guy. I bought Pad course. The videos are high quality. I will definitely buy more if he has other interesting course.
Activity: 61
Hi,

What are the conditions for your promotion Buy one and get one for free Huh
can we buy any course on your list and choose any course for free ?
Thanks
Hi there, reach me here for more details EMAIL: [email protected]
DISCORD: SrChu#9298, have a nice one!
Hi,

What are the conditions for your promotion Buy one and get one for free Huh
can we buy any course on your list and choose any course for free ?
Thanks
I connected with SrChu about some PLO courses and he was super nice and responsive. He let me pick a video from the course and sent it to me as a sample to prove that it was legit. I couldn't justify spending $1000's on some of these courses so getting them at a fraction of a price was awesome. I will be back to buy additional stuff in the future.
Thanks for the trust mate, enjoy the content! Smiley
I connected with SrChu about some PLO courses and he was super nice and responsive. He let me pick a video from the course and sent it to me as a sample to prove that it was legit. I couldn't justify spending $1000's on some of these courses so getting them at a fraction of a price was awesome. I will be back to buy additional stuff in the future.
Just bought the upswing advanced PLO Mastery course.  Transaction was smooth and communication was very good.  Would buy from again for sure.
Cheers mate, enjoy it! Cool
Just bought the upswing advanced PLO Mastery course.  Transaction was smooth and communication was very good.  Would buy from again for sure.
I am a returning customer. Bought the Upswing PLO Mastery course. Trustworthy and fast as last time.

Thank you! Smiley
Thanks for the trust mate, always welcome  Cool
Activity: 2
I am a returning customer. Bought the Upswing PLO Mastery course. Trustworthy and fast as last time.

Thank you! Smiley
Bought multiple course package. Great seller, great price.
Thanks for the feedback mate, enjoy the pack  Cool
Bought multiple course package. Great seller, great price.
Great patient guy, cheap prices and fast transaction! Even got bonus material.. Will be my regular person to buy from
Thanks for the trust mate, enjoy the content!
Great patient guy, cheap prices and fast transaction! Even got bonus material.. Will be my regular person to buy from
Trustworthy seller, everything went well. Thanks again!

Thanks for the review pal, enjoy it!
Trustworthy seller, everything went well. Thanks again!

I just bought PLO quickpro manual and it went really smooth, I used paypal and no problems occurred, he even offers good deals if you were to buy more than course at a time, I will comeback and buy more courses in the future.
Thanks for the trust pal, enjoy the content!  Smiley
Activity: 2
I just bought PLO quickpro manual and it went really smooth, I used paypal and no problems occurred, he even offers good deals if you were to buy more than course at a time, I will comeback and buy more courses in the future.
just wanted to add I recently did a deal with OP with no issue, he even let me split the purchase up so I could buy 1/3rd of the course initially.  great material, well worth the money.
Many thanks for the trust pal, glad to know that you are happy with the content!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
just wanted to add I recently did a deal with OP with no issue, he even let me split the purchase up so I could buy 1/3rd of the course initially.  great material, well worth the money.
Fast and friendly..would definitely recommend and will use again soon!
Thanks for the trust mate, enjoy it!
Pages:
Jump to: