Pages:
Author

Topic: CHEAP ELITE POKER COURSES FOR SALE - 6 X $200 DEAL - UPDATED LIST 18/11/2023 - page 5. (Read 9837 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Great seller! I did the buy one get one free deal. Communication and transaction went very smoothly. I was already downloading the courses 3 minutes after paying.

Definitely can recommend! Will buy again if I need another course. Thanks mate!
Activity: 61
Another newbie bitcointalk user here. I found Srchu's post whilst googling for poker content. He is super responsive and quick with the transaction. He shares images showing all of the content of the pack that you are interested and lets you pick any video from the pack as a sample. Also gives a free extra pack after the transaction is successful. 10/10 would recommend and would buy again!
"Another newbie bitcointalk user here" every person has the right to write their reviews, thanks for the trust m8!  Cool

interested to buy , but sceptical since only newbies buy and leave feedback.

maybe if i get one vouch copy i can give some positive feedback to you
Hey, yes most of them are newbies since they are not registered, and I ask them to leave feedback before every trade, but don't worry, what kind of vouch do you need?  add me on discord SrChu #9298

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Another newbie bitcointalk user here. I found Srchu's post whilst googling for poker content. He is super responsive and quick with the transaction. He shares images showing all of the content of the pack that you are interested and lets you pick any video from the pack as a sample. Also gives a free extra pack after the transaction is successful. 10/10 would recommend and would buy again!
Bought RYE Masterclass and Upwswing Mixed games courses. Transaction went very fast and smooth, i had everything on my computer within days of payment.
Thanks for the trust pal, enjoy it!
Activity: 2
Bought RYE Masterclass and Upwswing Mixed games courses. Transaction went very fast and smooth, i had everything on my computer within days of payment.
Here is a free bump.  AT THIS MOMENT I think I believe you.  Don't know why though.  You vouches are different than the others,  I deleted your neg for the moment.
I appreciate that, rectifying is a gentlemen thing, I will do the same, I invite you to add me to discord (SrChu#9298) and so we talk better, about the "free bumps" im not very veteran posting on forums so it was not my intention, actually i was looking how to do your recommendation about editing properly hehe.
Just purchased 2 courses. Very happy.

You recieve a link that lets you either download or stream them.

Good guy to deal with!

Thanks

Part of this crew with dozens and dozens of fake 1 post newbie vouches:

https://i.postimg.cc/br8R3jnx/Group1.jpg

Im not part of any crew.

Im a poker player and joined this forum about 7 months ago but havent posted.

Here is the bitcoin transaction which i paid which predates your post https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/0af928993b281bc864b08d67390985cc8cdf45dccd8c992001e9d07245cb8143

I appreciate there are many scammers on this forum due to the nature of bitcoin being unreversable but this guy is legit.

https://gyazo.com/8e0c933d7f0e1edc8f19c0986b849fa9

Here is a picture of me downloading the files currently.

SrChu is welcome to post our entire discord convo if he likes.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 2
All went well and smooth. Kind and friendly!
Bought 2 courses in the buy 1 get 1 free deal, great value, sent courses very quickly after payment.
Would definitely recommend - was a pleasure to deal with and you certainly won't find better prices anywhere else
Thanks for the trust my friend! enjoy it! Wink
Would definitely recommend - was a pleasure to deal with and you certainly won't find better prices anywhere else
The seller has the most competitive price in the market. I quoted several seller of poker course and I got the best price here. Content is genuine and files are well organized, easy to download. Transaction is also smooth. Highly recommended!
Thanks for the review buddy, enjoy the content! Cool
The seller has the most competitive price in the market. I quoted several seller of poker course and I got the best price here. Content is genuine and files are well organized, easy to download. Transaction is also smooth. Highly recommended!
Very friendly and the pricing is very cheap for what you get.

Definitely recommend =)
Thanks for the trust mate!
Very friendly and the pricing is very cheap for what you get.

Definitely recommend =)
This guy is the ABSOLUTE BEST. Always responsive, transparent, and with the best up to date content. I mean, the guy just reminded me he was giving out two courses for the price of one AFTER I bought the one I wanted, you gotta respect that!
Im glad you're happy with the service mate, enjoy the content!
This guy is the ABSOLUTE BEST. Always responsive, transparent, and with the best up to date content. I mean, the guy just reminded me he was giving out two courses for the price of one AFTER I bought the one I wanted, you gotta respect that!
A+++ seller, everything went smooth, I 100% recomend this fair guy Smiley
Thanks for the feedback mate! enjoy it! Cool
A+++ seller, everything went smooth, I 100% recomend this fair guy Smiley
A+ seller. Bought one of the courses he sells. Easy conversation, trustable person. Will definitely recommend to buy from him if you are looking for one of these courses. 

I sent money first and he sent the course as promised.

Thanks for the service!
Many thanks for the trust mate! enjoy it
Pages:
Jump to: