Pages:
Author

Topic: CHEAP ELITE POKER COURSES FOR SALE - 6 X $200 DEAL - UPDATED LIST 18/11/2023 - page 7. (Read 9818 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Just Purchased. Top seller with great communication, would use again!
Thanks mate, Cheers! Grin
Activity: 1
Just Purchased. Top seller with great communication, would use again!
Just purchased 2 courses, he literally gave me over 2k in value for $60 since the 2nd course was free. Thanks so much I will be back when i finish these.
Enjoy it mate, keep in touch  Cool
Just purchased 2 courses, he literally gave me over 2k in value for $60 since the 2nd course was free. Thanks so much I will be back when i finish these.
Great to work with. Fast and very easy to deal with. Recommended 100%
Thanks for the feedback mate! keep in touch! Cool
Great to work with. Fast and very easy to deal with. Recommended 100%
Very good seller! Top courses at very low prices!
Rating A+++
Thanks for the trust mate! enjoy it! Grin
Activity: 4
Very good seller! Top courses at very low prices!
Rating A+++
Very good seller and easy to work with. Instant delivery and great price on bulk deal. Would definitely do business again.
Thanks buddy, enjoy it!  Cool
Activity: 2
Very good seller and easy to work with. Instant delivery and great price on bulk deal. Would definitely do business again.
hi was a little bit spectical but after the transaction he sent me everything as described course plus bonus material top product again and again everything top product can be bought without a problem thanks
Vouch for OP. Smooth transaction, answered all my questions quickly and received the link as soon as I paid. Recommended!
Thanks to you mate! enjoy it Cool
Vouch for OP. Smooth transaction, answered all my questions quickly and received the link as soon as I paid. Recommended!
Was a bit skeptical considering his price at first, but this guy is 100% legit.

He showed me screenshots of all the course videos, broken down by section before we transacted.

After that, he was super responsive and made sure I had access to everything.

Highly recommend! This is some insane value.
Super friendly person, 100 percent legit seller ! got extra bonus course as well when i buy the courses.

very patient guy , always communicate with you to make sure all the course delivered to you successfully!

100/100 percent best seller ever !
Friendly and honest guy, everything went as expected. Even got an extra bonus course.
Thanks buddy, enjoy it!
Friendly and honest guy, everything went as expected. Even got an extra bonus course.
No i don't have it ATM, Sorry buddy!
Activity: 3
im looking to buy HUSNG.com Coffeeyay's Beating Spin & Go Poker course .. do you have it ?

Thanks!
Vouch for OP, smooth transaction and legit content
Thanks m8 enjoy it
Pages:
Jump to: