Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheap Giftcard Shop (Rate 20%) (Vouched) (Proof) - page 2. (Read 47387 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Vouch for him purchased 2 gift cards for btc and I went first
Activity: 7
Big Vouch for him purchased 2 gift cards for btc and I went to True Religon store and all went well hank you
Activity: 136
Merit: 13
Vouch for him got my cards delivered to me fast

ATTENTION: This is NOT yet another alt created by Jaac/Skelder/Fill in other account name here to simply vouch for himself in every thread. This guy seems completely legit even though he has already been flagged for Trust. I know this moron would not try YET AGAIN to create another alt when he has been called out for being so transparent. Please disregard any similarities that this newbie has to the over 20 other accounts Jaacass has created. Thank you for your time.

OK, you almost got me there shithead! I thought for once you might actually have a customer you did not rip-off. NOT
Vouch for him got my cards delivered to me fast
Vouch for this man here he is legit got my cards delivered fast
Activity: 27
Vouch for him purchased 2 gift cards for btc and I went to True Religon store and all went well
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Is this a way to report this thread and get it closed to stop this silly guy from bumping this shit?

You can report this thread to moderators with argument that his author bumps it too frequently. Scammers aren't banned here on this forum, else this thread wouldn't exist as his author is a well known scammer here.

Vouch for him purchased 2 gift cards for btc and I went first thanks

Newbie account owned by jaac/Skelder to vouch for himself.
Activity: 661
Merit: 502
Vouch for him purchased 2 gift cards for btc and I went first. Gave cards right away A+ Trustworthy seller

Fuccboi
Activity: 136
Merit: 13
Vouch for him purchased 2 gift cards for btc and I went to True Religon store and all went well

What a joke!! You are so obvious it's pathetic to watch. Maybe that crack money is running out, you have banned accounts and can't rip off newbies, so you inflate your post count with this joker thinking to start using him. Keep it up wee little man and this alt will also get a nice ban. Not that it matters since you'll just create a new alt to "vouch" all your threads. We'll just keep calling you out for the low life scum you are
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
Is this a way to report this thread and get it closed to stop this silly guy from bumping this shit?
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
JAAC (AKA SKELDER) are more than likely banned at least temporarily so they are letting their fake vouch alts do all the work for them.
Leaving a vouch for him I bought 1 small card to try it out and it worked getting more btc soon will contact for more sales thank you bro
Activity: 31
Scam Alert
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
i sell starbucks bulk 25%
contact for me ICQ:666187955  or SKYPE:light.vnw

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

It's a scammer posting in a scammer's thread.  LOL.  So easy to track.
i sell starbucks bulk 25%
contact for me ICQ:666187955  or SKYPE:light.vnw

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

You're in a scammer's thread here, no one will take you seriously if you post here. Best is to create your own thread, without locking it or moderating it yourself. If you're serious then you may get some customers.
Scammer, don't buy from this guy. Always remember to check trust of any seller before buying. This one has a highly negative reputation, and will for sure not accept escrow because he's a known scammer, and have many accounts, jaac among them, and also all the newbies account that "vouches" for him in his thread.
Fake vouch, this account is owned by the thread author who vouches for himself
Don't buy from him, it's an alt of Jaac the scammer, who's been banned, I hope forever.
Vouch for him purchased 2 gift cards for btc and I went to True Religon store and all went great
Vouch for him purchased 2 gift cards for btc and I went to the store and I had a good time with him and I was never upset
Thank you for the cards bought plenty from em
Pages:
Jump to: