Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheap Giftcard Shop (Rate 20%) (Vouched) (Proof) - page 3. (Read 47387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
Vouch for him purchased 2 gift cards for btc and the other 100 didn't work and he replaced the thank you

I Guess JAAC got banned again so he went back to an oldie.  LOL.

C'MON JAAC/CEASAR09/SKELDER/DEMONSLAYER  and ? ? ? ?  ..... you can do better than this. You're a PRO.  

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Vouch for him purchased 2 gift cards for btc and the other 100 didn't work and he replaced the thank you
Activity: 136
Merit: 13
No need for anyone to buy anything from the OP as it appears all his sales are going to "vecious"  Roll Eyes Apparently he's making all the money he needs from this one source, so do not buy from him and let him have exclusive sales to vecious.

Obvious alt is obvious....LOL!!!
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Dont be a Shi!
Big huge vouch for him purchased 2 different gift cards from him working well

Vouch from a newbie account that has been created for one purpose : vouch for scammer's threads (or Jaac the scammer threads as all of these accounts are linked to him).

Don't forget, when buying something in this forum :
- never buy from a newbie, a locked thread or a self-moderated thread
- always check trust, from trusted AND untrusted members. If any negative comment, you MUST use escrow, and if there's no negative comment escrow is highly recommended anyway.
- have a look in the "scam accusation" section, maybe your seller is already under a scam accusation.

I'd agree with this!
Especially a NEWBIE + decent NONSENSE rates lol
Big Vouch for my man I got my cards and they all work
legendary

Obvious ALT of JAAC, CEASOR09 & DEMONSLAYER
Activity: 672
Merit: 266

Vouch from a newbie account that has been created for one purpose : vouch for scammer's threads (or Jaac the scammer threads as all of these accounts are linked to him).

Don't forget, when buying something in this forum :
- never buy from a newbie, a locked thread or a self-moderated thread
- always check trust, from trusted AND untrusted members. If any negative comment, you MUST use escrow, and if there's no negative comment escrow is highly recommended anyway.
- have a look in the "scam accusation" section, maybe your seller is already under a scam accusation.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Any Best Buy GC left?
Activity: 1
this person is Scammer
he said to pay him 20$ for 50$ PSN gift card but after getting money he said he only have 100$ gift card
and he doesn't pay back the money

http://uupload.ir/files/ry2o_photo_2017-09-06_12-30-39.jpg
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Purchased 4 gift cards total from him, Good seller everything went smooth!

This clown is a SKELTER ALT - now has his own scam thread.  Exact same shit.  Note the FAKE "HERO MEMBER" Tag.
Activity: 2
Scammer Scammed me out of a Sams club account 60$ will post proof ASAP
He prayed on me wouldn't even give me my money back after telling him i didn't have any food i spent my money on your sams club account F*** this guy
legendary
These must either be hacked account where the OP is vouching himself or he works with a group who makes these post.

Very very suspicious!!

The OP screwed me over and took my money and I have never heard back from him.

Not sure how other users are getting their gc when I never got any from this scammer!!

Geez, just look at his TRUST FEEDBACK.   Real BOTH trusted AND untrusted,  He's got more red that Macy's window decorations at Xmas.
Activity: 41
These must either be hacked account where the OP is vouching himself or he works with a group who makes these post.

Very very suspicious!!

Not sure how other users are getting their gc when I never got any from this scammer!!

For sure, you're very right.
Activity: 3

Very very suspicious!!

Good seller vouch
Activity: 12
Vouch for him Successful trade!
Activity: 8
Vouch for Skelder got my cards after sending him btc
Legit i got my Northface gift cards
Good seller +1 Rep Thank you so much!
Activity: 3
Vouch purchased 200$ Ulta Account , worked in store got my items BIG VOUCH!!!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hello message on Skype please
Pages:
Jump to: