Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheap Giftcard Shop (Rate 20%) (Vouched) (Proof) - page 4. (Read 47387 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
He's a big ripper
Send him $$ on skype than get ignored  Wink
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Vouch, purchased finishline gift cards
Activity: 2
Add me back on Skype or private message me I want to buy
Activity: 1
Added on skype
New member here , but many buys on MPGH
Hey i am messaging you on Skype about the Best Buy gift cards please PM or Respond back thank you!
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
Good seller purchased 2 cards from him
Activity: 32
Vouch for him sent me cards fast, +rep for him good seller
Purchased a gift card using instore now will update!

Edited: Used card instore , the cashier had to enter in the card number , the purchase went thru , i got my items all went well smoothly! Thank you for business! Will buy more soon

Which store did you use the card at??? Pretty vague

It was at NorthFace the Cashier didn't give me the hassle , just entered the number on her register and reciept started printing out everything was paid for thru the gift card.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100

Edited: Used card instore , the cashier had to enter in the card number , the purchase went thru , i got my items all went well smoothly! Thank you for business! Will buy more soon

Which store did you use the card at??? Pretty vague

Activity: 7
Vouch for him sent me working cards for Amazon.com Redeemed them into my own account.
Activity: 113
Vouch for him purchased gift cards , had a problem at first sent me 2 50$ cards when i wanted 100$ single card , seller replaced fast by giving single 100$ card and told me i could keep the two 50s , very legit seller thank you!
Vouch for him purchased NorthFace gift cards used instore today everything went successful!
Activity: 3
looks like i fell for it too

scammed trying to buy Amazon GC

Same story as others, makes up tales during transaction then blocks on Skype after BTC sent.

BEWARE x NOTHING LEGIT
Activity: 1
Vouch for him used my cards today inside North Face store, with no problems all checked out fine!
Activity: 113
Vouch for him got my cards delivered
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
It proves i got my shipment package from Bloomingdales , with the Tracking UPS # .
Their actually is another Skelder On Skype if you type his name on Skype.

It proves all YOU are doing is getting free bumps to scam more people. 
Activity: 12
It proves i got my shipment package from Bloomingdales , with the Tracking UPS # .
Their actually is another Skelder On Skype if you type his name on Skype.
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
+1 Vouch from me , i have purchased Bloomingdales from him about a week ago, i had got my shipping in the mail today !  Great service!

Here is the proof :

LMAO.  Yea, that proves a whole lot of nothing.
I am pretty sure you were scammed by the Imposster Skelder , Becareful guys there is a fake account with the Name Skelder on skype , I just added the real Skype for Skelder and Purchased 2 Giftcards towards Best Buy and used them instore today i Can show proof if anyone asks.
Pages:
Jump to: