Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheap Giftcard Shop (Rate 20%) (Vouched) (Proof) - page 5. (Read 47387 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
scammed me out for 20$ got proof
Activity: 12
+1 Vouch from me , i have purchased Bloomingdales from him about a week ago, i had got my shipping in the mail today !  Great service!

Here is the proof :

https://preview.ibb.co/dVXDbk/2017_08_25_00_09_57.png
Activity: 27
+1 Vouch purchased 2 cards all went smoothly
Activity: 289
Merit: 107
amazing how every +rep poster is an account with next to no posts...i've yet to see a long time member post here with an actual transaction.
Used my card instore in this morning. Worked flawlessly Thank you for the hookups
Activity: 3
Beware of the Imposter Skelder
I added the real Skelder on Skype and i can vouch for him he sent me working cards but 2 mins after i got an add request from the fake Skelder !

What does the real skelder profile pic looks like on Skype, and what does his location say?
I think I added a scammer and is profile location says Africa, USA and Skype name is skelder gift card.
Activity: 12
Beware of the Imposter Skelder
I added the real Skelder on Skype and i can vouch for him he sent me working cards but 2 mins after i got an add request from the fake Skelder !

legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
Scammer - Beware - Make sure you look at ALL TRUST ratings not just the fake ones.
Activity: 113
Vouch , purchased 3 gift cards from him got my cards fast
Adding +rep now
Added you on skype

Edit: vouch , sent me my card. Good seller +1Rep
brand new
Activity: 0
Bought 2 amazon gift cards from him, thanks for the gifts , i will buy again, pleasure doing buissiness
Activity: 113
Added you on Skype pls accept me i am Ps30Sythe

Edited: Vouch for him sent btc first got my cards after all seems good !
Activity: 2
+Rep for him vouch he gave me my gift card for the cheap deals , Great guy i got my cards from him fast
Activity: 34
SCAMMER
Vouch for him got 2 more cards from him sweet deals
Activity: 3
SCAMMER  Just scammed me out of $50 btc.

WARNING: Please avoid this guy and his skype id:kwood.rowood

This guy will take your money then say he longer has that giftcard but only has a larger amount just to  scam you out of more money before ignoring you.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
+1 Vouch for him purchased 3 cards from him checked balances all seems fine
Activity: 60
Vouch purchased 1 gift card from him seems to be working for now , will update when i use in store

Edit: used it instore and it worked flawlessly , thanks for the cards ! Vouch for him
Activity: 1
Vouch purchased 2 gift cards from him fast responsive asked him how to use them and helped me throughout even though i was really nervous abd cautious everything worked out ! Thanks again
Bought Office Depot gift cards from him, they didnt work so i contacted him about it and he replaced them with working ones. This guy is trustworthy!
Pages:
Jump to: