Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheap Giftcard Shop (Rate 20%) (Vouched) (Proof) - page 6. (Read 47387 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
You didn't buy jack, stop trying to rip everybody
Activity: 7
+1 Rep for him i purchased several goft cards off him, Legit service!
Activity: 27
Vouch for him, i recieved my gift card from him! Will buy from him again!

By the way an imposster with the same name as you added me , just giving you a heads up!
Activity: 32
Purchased 3 gift cards from different stores from him ! Very smooth transaction! All cards seem to be working Vouch for him!
Activity: 12
Vouch for him sent btc first got my cards.
Activity: 113
You were scammed by an imposster with same name as him
Activity: 4
SCAMMER   DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM

HE IS USING FAKE ACCOUNTS (multi-accounting) to post fake rep from people that either or hacked acccounts or ones hes made.
Activity: 113
Vouch for him, recieved an account with 30$ Giftcard at first for Bloomingdales just to test it out , It worked so i bought 100$ giftcard more from him and that worked also. Very good easy trade! Will buy from him again! Thanks for legit service! +1 Rep
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
Vpuch for him sent me a working gift card for BloomingDales  made a purchase for 70$ order got my cards quick ordered them online and i used Pickup in store selection went to the store
Vouch for him gave me a working Amazon account with Balance of gift card in it. Will update
SCAMMER  Just scammed me out of $50 btc. no big deal  only $50 but let this be a warning please avoid this guy and his skype id:kwood.rowood

This guy will take your money then say he longer has that giftcard but only has a larger amount just to  scam you out of more money before ignoring you.
How can this guy go on scamming.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
+1 Vouch for him, purchased 3 more gift cards from him, Cards balance are working and they are good to use in store, thanks for the good deals bro!
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
Literally every vouch is from a newbie. What a joke.

Agree .. Been closely watching this thread. He hasn't been on for few days and keeps posting fake vouches.  He'll be back soon and start deleting what he doesn't like since thread is self moderated which is why all you see is vouches.  Just look at his trust. Virtually all red.
Vouch, i got my gift card from him, everything seems to be fine , i am going to store to get my order now

Edit: just got back from the store, i got all my items Gift card worked Vouch for him!
Vouch,purchased more gift cards from him legit as always.
Activity: 2
Vouch for him purchased myself 300$ Macy's Gift card & Blooming Dales gift cards
Sent him btc, got my giftcards quick and they all work. This guy is legit!!!
Vouch, purchased an Uber Gift card from him, 100$ Redeemed on my account!
Activity: 259
Merit: 101
PM me!  I will spend with you and see if you a scammer or real   deal!!
Activity: 1
Updated Gift Cards Now In Stock
Price 40% - 35% if buy bulk $1000+..
Values:
$100.00 [low stock]
$200.00 [many]
$500.00 [low stock]
$1000.00 [low stock]

https://preview.ibb.co/i4ZAZk/xud_AAe68_Tiq0_BL1_Pw98_DNQ.png
Be where hes a hustler if u want proof just ask
Pages: