Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 108. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Interesting concept this sounds nice so will take part into this ICO, i think this will catch attention from serious investors.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
What?! Don't tell me only 1 investor is interested in this ICO.
After 10 days, CHESSCOIN has raised a whopping 900 BellaCoin. And it is launching within 24 hours. Come on guys!  Grin

I'll join the bounties anyway...

Kinda funny in some point thinking this 900 BELA will own all the ICO coins, but I think if no other investor come in, the development team will declare a failure in ICO refunding the amount invested and then move to another plan.  As the developer team said, they might launch and move the coin to the exchange.

It is not yet late on my experience people invest or buy in the last minutes because they  want to see how the campaign is being brought to the community and how the community react and so far we have a good community and a good campaign but if ever they go to exchange,we'll already had edge because we have built the popularity of chesscoin and a good camapign and awareness....

I am agree. It is not too late. The ICO is still long. In most cases, the amount of ICO duplicate the last day. I know that 0 x 2 = 0 but it seems that some people on this thread were willing to invest.

If the dev can laid out all his cards then we will have a good coin with a good roadmap,the admin has a strong reason to put up this coin in this niche if this project really build up then the early bird are the one who are likely to profit from this venture..

True, and I think it can help alot if we are able to build a solid communication to major Chess Organization, and promote this ChessCoin to them.  If this coin just tap even one of those Chess Organization am sure, this will be very big!  Or even smaller one can do for a starter.
And besides, the team is already ahead of the schedule, i think wallet is ready, and OP is thinking of releasing it today,  2 weeks ahead of schedule Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
After 10 days, CHESSCOIN has raised a whopping 900 BellaCoin. And it is launching within 24 hours. Come on guys!  Grin

Kinda funny in some point thinking this 900 BELA will own all the ICO coins, but I think if no other investor come in, the development team will declare a failure in ICO refunding the amount invested and then move to another plan.  As the developer team said, they might launch and move the coin to the exchange.

It is not yet late on my experience people invest or buy in the last minutes because they  want to see how the campaign is being brought to the community and how the community react and so far we have a good community and a good campaign but if ever they go to exchange,we'll already had edge because we have built the popularity of chesscoin and a good camapign and awareness....

I am agree. It is not too late. The ICO is still long. In most cases, the amount of ICO duplicate the last day. I know that 0 x 2 = 0 but it seems that some people on this thread were willing to invest.

If the dev can laid out all his cards then we will have a good coin with a good roadmap,the admin has a strong reason to put up this coin in this niche if this project really build up then the early bird are the one who are likely to profit from this venture..
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
any news chess game or wallet ??
Activity: 249
Merit: 101

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
After 10 days, CHESSCOIN has raised a whopping 900 BellaCoin. And it is launching within 24 hours. Come on guys!  Grin

legendary
How could we check the ico page how much gain till now? thanks
i would like to invest too

ICO is being escrowed  by SebastianJu

You can check the BTC ICO Fund here :
http://blockchain.info/address/3B5UJc1DC2nWdkM1WHNbye6ycFNfCNqx24

And the BELA ICO Fund here:
https://prohashing.com/explorer/Bellacoin/BCGmjFLX2ipMmYULik2qqV5HLGHSKv5qPP

I see someone just invest in Bela here

You can join the ICO here

================================================

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
How could we check the ico page how much gain till now? thanks
i would like to invest too
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
What's going on?  ICO still open? For how long?  I'd like to invest in this project Smiley
It seems the ICO is still open until the 14th of july (see page 1 of this thread for more info).
You'd probably be the first to invest though Smiley.
As a lot of people here (I think), I am waiting for the wallet before considering an investment, it should be available very soon (dev says).
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
What's going on?  ICO still open? For how long?  I'd like to invest in this project Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Chess to da moon.

With 32% staking this coin can never go to the moon. Too many free coins with that high stake amount.

32% annual staking rate is attractive enough for investors to hold ChessCoin for long term. The annual inflation will much lower than this rate because not all ChessCoin will be used for staking. The predicted inflation rate is about 10-15%. This is the same to other big altcoins (Etherium, Lisk...)
]
But how if the stake rate is 32%. Are you saying because not all coins are staked that the inflation will be closer to 10-15%?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Solid coin, great dev.

I can't wait to pay to play chess

Where do i donate the BTC's?

ICO escrow address: 3B5UJc1DC2nWdkM1WHNbye6ycFNfCNqx24

Remember send btc to this address from the wallet that you hold the private key.

Wheres all the investors, it has 0 BTC?

Last two high profiles ICOs kind of ended the ICO era.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
i like how devs are handling this. I may invest some coin in the last days! Even if ico fails, i believe this coin is going to be success with such enthusiastic devs
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1706
bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space
Hi guys , I have registered your company's signatures!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Wallet and Logo design very nice.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Solid coin, great dev.

I can't wait to pay to play chess

Where do i donate the BTC's?

ICO escrow address: 3B5UJc1DC2nWdkM1WHNbye6ycFNfCNqx24

Remember send btc to this address from the wallet that you hold the private key.

Wheres all the investors, it has 0 BTC?
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Even coins with god awful ICO setups (Elastic Coin), stuck to their original plan. And they went through like 3 devs, shady terms, lots of FUD (for other reasons), and three (or four) different threads here. If anyone had an excuse to do over their ICO, it was them ... but they kept going.

Actually I much liked their ICO setup. Its the only one I ever invested in and technically not an ICO at all (as they insist on reminding people)
Jump to: