Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 109. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

I agree, we should stick to the plan.  Things may not be looking good at this point but, the way the Team is handling the development is great.  Wallet is ready halfway before the ICO period ended.  And besides this change in plan midway might be the reason for FUD to come into this thread,  so if you ask me let's finish the ICO period, just set a parameter to which you can declare ICO is succesful or a failure then move to next plan.

That's the main problem when ICO coins change terms. Expect lots of FUD ... no reason to give an excuse for FUD this early in a coin's existence. If the coin is a success and the devs need extra btc, can always do a 2nd ICO like a year from now, that sort of thing ... backgammon coin, and so on...

Even coins with god awful ICO setups (Elastic Coin), stuck to their original plan. And they went through like 3 devs, shady terms, lots of FUD (for other reasons), and three (or four) different threads here. If anyone had an excuse to do over their ICO, it was them ... but they kept going.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Change the rules how?

I don't see any problem at all the coin is gaining community and adoption so if the Ico fail we still can launch the coin in a normal way we can set up the road map get accepted on the exchanges and with all the features community interactions and dedicated dev team we'll have a good price when it entered on exchanges..

Changing ICO rules midway through the game is always iffy. I'd just as well see the coin go through the original terms + release like planned. If funds are low ICO-wise, so be it... no guarantee new terms would change anything.

Besides, I have some bela crumbs I was planning to invest...  Wink

I agree, we should stick to the plan.  Things may not be looking good at this point but, the way the Team is handling the development is great.  Wallet is ready halfway before the ICO period ended.  And besides this change in plan midway might be the reason for FUD to come into this thread,  so if you ask me let's finish the ICO period, just set a parameter to which you can declare ICO is succesful or a failure then move to next plan.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Chinese translation will be ready hopefully tomorrow as well.  Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Change the rules how?

I don't see any problem at all the coin is gaining community and adoption so if the Ico fail we still can launch the coin in a normal way we can set up the road map get accepted on the exchanges and with all the features community interactions and dedicated dev team we'll have a good price when it entered on exchanges..

Changing ICO rules midway through the game is always iffy. I'd just as well see the coin go through the original terms + release like planned. If funds are low ICO-wise, so be it... no guarantee new terms would change anything.

Besides, I have some bela crumbs I was planning to invest...  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Logo and wallet Deisgn is pretty cool
legendary
Wow pretty wallet there and a smexy logo Cheesy  I put it as an avatar.  Way to go ChessCoin Dev.  As usual earlier than expected.  It is a great thing the Chesscoin Dev Team deliver ahead of time.  There are lots that ICO's out there that collects huge amount of money and lots of promises but under deliver.   
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
New design of ChessCoin wallet

New ChessCoin logo

ChessCoin will launch next 24 hours!

Bounties campaign is still available as the schedule.
legendary
dev ! when the wallet will soon be

It was stated that wallet will be released soon but Dev also said that wallet will be release on July 7.  A week before the end of ICO on July 14.  I think 1 week early before the end of ICO is fine. We can test the wallet of possible bug by then.

What's the minimum amount of total ICO investment do you need to launch?

A good question, i wonder myself too. Dev, can give us an info?

There's no minimum limitation of ICO investment for ChessCoin to launch.
ChessCoin will be launched  as soon as announced!

We're considering to change the ICO rules If we receive no investment next some days. In any case, investors will always be safe to invest!

I agree, rather than ChessCoin being distributed to few people, it would be better to announce failure in ICO and move to the next plan.  As stated, ChessCoin will move to exchange where it can be put to sell order and let people buy them there. The Dev Team need fund to further develop the tech behind chesscoin.  I hope people can understand. 
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Change the rules how?

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

It was stated that wallet will be released soon but Dev also said that wallet will be release on July 7.  A week before the end of ICO on July 14.  I think 1 week early before the end of ICO is fine. We can test the wallet of possible bug by then.

There's no minimum limitation of ICO investment for ChessCoin to launch.
ChessCoin will be launched  as soon as announced!

We're considering to change the ICO rules If we receive no investment next some days. In any case, investors will always be safe to invest!
legendary

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
DEv is great person and seems to be very honest ! I can feel that! i am sure Chess will be great!
How many chesscoins do you get for 1000 satoshi ?
ChessCoin price is still not decided. Let wait for it to be exchanged!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
How many chesscoins do you get for 1000 satoshi ?
Here is the unofficial list of ChessCoin Translation, (there are too many translation for indonesian, i'm confused which one to pick. Huh
Haha yes, like 4 for Indonesian. I will post the Chess translation for Spanish, i become Jr. Member Cheesy
And why is there more than 4 for English? Diferent sites? Kinda weird, everyone can do that. xD
we will have an detail evaluation on ChessCoin Ann Translation at the end of ICO to calculate stakes for each translation basing on its activies.
Jump to: