Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 107. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Let's support this project by participating in social campaign and signature campaign also,the success of any project depends on the community who adopt it https://twitter.com/Robelneo/status/745133236704010241

please do your share..
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I liked the second method of verifying the investment.
Because if somehow, I know the link of the transaction and the address of where an user invest, i can send some bitcoins and change that user ID and i will be the one who invest, for example:
1.00005342 BTC --> Is the amount and 4 last digits of an user ID who original invest
1.00002424 BTC --> And someone send more to change the user ID
Total of 2.00007766 BTC
So the "investor" now is the user with the last 4 digits, 7766.
But would be known by the difference in dates. Awesome!

By The Way...
I want you to know that i resubmit the translation form to Spanish, because now i'm Jr. Member (Yay!) and i can post images, so if you are interested here is the post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chesscoin-en-yobit-ico-live-1000-satoshi-por-1-bela-75-bonus-1524844
Regards!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
ICO investment method has been changed to be safe and simple for investors to join!
http://chesscoinpro.com/JOIN-ICO/

Can we send from an exchange's wallet to the escrow address (which I realize is usually a horrible idea)?
Reason I ask is, I have some bella scraps I'd invest here, but I can't get the bella wallet to even sync.
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
ICO investment method has been changed to be safe and simple for investors to join!
http://chesscoinpro.com/JOIN-ICO/
As a Chess player, I was really excited to see this.
Then, I realized that 9 MM goes to team and backers.
Then, a ton for bounties which could be the team, who knows.
And... what happens to unclaimed bounties... burned - goes to team??

Not as excited as I was. Will watch for more info.

i think it's 8M but well that is still too much in my opinion, would the fund be escrowed and then release it little by little , i am not saying that the team will do it but we seen developer holding lots of coins dumping it the moment coin/token hit some good value.

edit:
oh i see it is 9m

1 m for partners and backers ( this might be them too, not sure. but could be  Grin)and another 8m for the development . But who cares let us in for a quick profit!

We will spend most of team's ChessCoin for supporting Network, long term developement of ChessCoin Project. That's not much!
We have spent much more than 1 million ChessCoin for Partners and Backers untill now. We will inform at the end of ICO.
Welcome all Chesscoin Supporter!
ChessCoin has launched now!
Wallets available for download (Windows, OSX, Linux, Paper, Source Codes)

Great Job Dev .... If you want test the wallet, this is my adress CJepFg2b7Jyd6JXjAtHAFfX7pJ5ZRZ6rF1

I install the windows wallet. 

An observation. In the tab "received" : The width of the "address" column is too small and "label" is too broad.

Everyone can see the dev works. This is the time to invest.
Thanks for your suggestion.
Now you can test and Enjoy in ChessCoin Network!
Activity: 249
Merit: 101

Great Job Dev .... If you want test the wallet, this is my adress CJepFg2b7Jyd6JXjAtHAFfX7pJ5ZRZ6rF1

I install the windows wallet. 

An observation. In the tab "received" : The width of the "address" column is too small and "label" is too broad.

Everyone can see the dev works. This is the time to invest.
POS only... Boring.. Why do you state the Algo in the OP ? Doesn't matter for POS only

I know you're one of the best miner!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
POS only... Boring.. Why do you state the Algo in the OP ? Doesn't matter for POS only
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Interesting idea. Will be interesting to see how this goes.

Good luck with your project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Exhausted of 20 hours hard working today. Now returning to ChessCoin! Publish wallets soon!

Welcome big investment: 1.000.000 Bela - Transaction will appear when synchronization is ok!

Wow that is alot of BELAand from the current BELA / BTC rate of ICo that would b around 10 BTC worth of investment!!  Anyway, seems the wallet is about to be released today!  That is good news.  Hope this update will gather more interest and trust from the community.  There is still 3 weeks till the ICO ends!  So I say.., it is still a long way till the end of the LINE for ICO period.  

i'll believe when i see the transaction. i will probably invest 1000 BTC BELA and split the ICO tokens with the other investor/s Grin

Dev, when will the ICO be considered a success or failure. In case of failure - will ESCROW refund investments?
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Can any amateur play some chess with me on yahoo chess?
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
It appears this BELA did not come from Polo either since price/volume hardly moved. Someone had it sitting in his wallet.

Anyway, I'm glad ICO will not be a failure after all

Well , it's no surprise since BELA been around for more than a year, and the fact that CHESSCOIN  supported it since it was the first Coin that have an androd game for chess. maybe some holder just noticed CHESSCOIN and thinks that it's worth to invest in ICO

BTW BELA CHESS  android game  if you are curious about it

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vasilkoff.wallet_bela
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
It appears this BELA did not come from Polo either since price/volume hardly moved. Someone had it sitting in his wallet.

Anyway, I'm glad ICO will not be a failure after all
legendary
Exhausted of 20 hours hard working today. Now returning to ChessCoin! Publish wallets soon!

Welcome big investment: 1.000.000 Bela - Transaction will appear when synchronization is ok!

Wow that is alot of BELAand from the current BELA / BTC rate of ICo that would b around 10 BTC worth of investment!!  Anyway, seems the wallet is about to be released today!  That is good news.  Hope this update will gather more interest and trust from the community.  There is still 3 weeks till the ICO ends!  So I say.., it is still a long way till the end of the LINE for ICO period.  

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I think the investors and those who are watching this thread already noticed  that there is more on this project than just words  this is one of the best design wallet I've seen so far keep it up I'm sure we can attain the goal of this community which to be a top crypto coins this year..,
legendary
where is win wallet

wallet is yet to be released, as i stated the Dev was thinking to release it today, but maybe he will have a change of heart since the scheduled release of wallet is on July 07 if i'm not mistaken.  For a meantime take a look at the New Logo of ChessCoin and it's sexy wallet skin.

Update June 22, 2016

NEW CHESSCOIN LOGO                                     CHESSCOIN WALLET SKIN              

Jump to: