Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 57. (Read 124356 times)

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
if there is MONEY involved, cheating is GUARANTEED to take place.

so the viability of this use case seems to boil down to this question:

how can it be ensured that people don't CHEAT by running a chess program?

has this been answered already?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Great news,I sign up but my confirmation has not yet arrive and it's been 5 minutes as I am writing this post there seems to be a lapse on their server to send the confirmation link..
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
ChessCoin online wallet is available now.
https://wallet.chesscoinpro.com/  
You get a secure place, a great chance to stake your coins continously.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
ChessCoin web wallet will be published on August 2nd.

what is the web wallet link?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Let us spread the news!! Pls. Retweet

Just have done Retweet

Hope will help price better with ChessCoin web wallet
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
So tomorrow there will be an online wallet for chesscoin this is a good development but not really that big news to pump it's value,we really need usage of the coin to push the price of chesscoin and to invite real chess players online..

Seems there is not much activity in this thread also,  and I agree chesscoinn needs a usage, but I think this, online wallet, is probably the start.  Since after this there  is no other way but to build the Chess Platform.  Once it is created we can tap Chess Community all around the world to play in the platform.

Chesscoin wallet is a feature but not usage we need something where we can use chesscoin that will drive demand from the coin,right now I hate to say it it's become a pump and dump coin with no usage whatsover but we hope the dev will address this issue..
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
yeah, a chess tournament where players that win a game will get some chess reward from the pool. that can be a good start for a use-case of this coin.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
So tomorrow there will be an online wallet for chesscoin this is a good development but not really that big news to pump it's value,we really need usage of the coin to push the price of chesscoin and to invite real chess players online..

Seems there is not much activity in this thread also,  and I agree chesscoinn needs a usage, but I think this, online wallet, is probably the start.  Since after this there  is no other way but to build the Chess Platform.  Once it is created we can tap Chess Community all around the world to play in the platform.

Yeah a chess game is what we need. Should be easy to do and we do the marketing

what i think is we need a tournament of chess with a chess-coin price pool it would be great...
Activity: 630
Merit: 503

Yeah a chess game is what we need. Should be easy to do and we do the marketing
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

There is the news guys, it is confirmed that Web Wallet will be publised on August 2.  Anyway seems the price gone up to 11 satoshi now around  22.5% increase in price.  I hope the news will bring more people to Chesscoin. Having online wallet will be the initial start for the chess platform creation. So the development is good so far.

Let us spread the news!! Pls. Retweet

legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

thanks for good news.
Perhaps output web-wallet will affect the price.

Now Yobit - it is cheap.
There is an opportunity to buy more coins.
Thank you.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

I just posted yesterday asking if the next update will be the online wallet and now we have the confirmation of the online wallet that will be publish come Aug 2 this is a good news,I hope this will help the value of chesscoin to increase and people vote it on CCEX..
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Good news Isolani159

thanks for working hard and keep build chesscoin appreciatte
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
Are the twitter bounties already been paid?

yes my friend. İf you didnt receive any chess write the dev a pm.
Activity: 406
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Are the twitter bounties already been paid?
Pages:
Jump to: