Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 58. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Correct me if I am wrong the next roadmap is online wallet ? I am looking forward to this I think it's much harder to implement this than android wallet but any roadmap that the dev will come out I will support ..
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Yobit is now live again chesscoin volume is lower compare to last week but I'm not bother as long as they are on the 12 sats and the price of bitcoin is going strong ,chesscoin is still profitable both on trading and staking..

I agree, chesscoin is profitable if you do pingpong trading or stake it in your wallet.  As what qiwoman2 said, it is staking beautifully.  I know we need to wait for some time now, there is another two weeks max for the web wallet to be released as Dev promised. chesscoin at less than 49m coin is very cheap for 11 satoshi.  If these project is realized, am sure those who accumulated it at this low will be one happy bagholder Cheesy
I am getting 2000 to 5000 daily from staking my wallet so even if the price of chesscoin is not moving up i am still making a profit from staking it we are hoping for the best of this coin hopfully everything that was promised will materialize next month

how much coins i need to stake to get 2,000 coins a day?

Thanks to these dumpers we've got over 2 million chesscoin here,we are a group as you all know we have pooled our funds to accumulate that amount coming from our yobit earnings and profit our trading activity ..

İm a holder too. The price will go up soon be ready Smiley

i too have a few. lets hope the price goes up n not down..we need some ideas  or competition to make this coin worth the name
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is a really great project. Glad to see the dev overcoming obstacles and maintaining course.

Congrats!
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Yobit is now live again chesscoin volume is lower compare to last week but I'm not bother as long as they are on the 12 sats and the price of bitcoin is going strong ,chesscoin is still profitable both on trading and staking..

I agree, chesscoin is profitable if you do pingpong trading or stake it in your wallet.  As what qiwoman2 said, it is staking beautifully.  I know we need to wait for some time now, there is another two weeks max for the web wallet to be released as Dev promised. chesscoin at less than 49m coin is very cheap for 11 satoshi.  If these project is realized, am sure those who accumulated it at this low will be one happy bagholder Cheesy
I am getting 2000 to 5000 daily from staking my wallet so even if the price of chesscoin is not moving up i am still making a profit from staking it we are hoping for the best of this coin hopfully everything that was promised will materialize next month

Thanks to these dumpers we've got over 2 million chesscoin here,we are a group as you all know we have pooled our funds to accumulate that amount coming from our yobit earnings and profit our trading activity ..

İm a holder too. The price will go up soon be ready Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
Hi guys,

I was wondering if you have many/any Generated but not accepted transactions. These are Mined transactions (from staking) that have a question mark. When you double click on one of these transactions, it says:

.... This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

I think you will need around 1m to 2m coins to stake 2000 coins a day. It seems  Robelneo had been accumulating chesscoin for sometime now.  Anyway the give away thread in BitcointalkGarden is still active, claim the reward for your vote in C-CEX. Instruction is HERE.  That is 3000 Chesscoin per vote and a chance to win 30k , 20k, or 10k Chess.  Currently we have 49 free votes.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Activity: 616

how much chess u have in ur wallet?
legendary

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

A web wallet would be very nice Smiley İ think we wil get it soon and after that a chess app would be perfect.. The price would rise very high after these updates.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

legendary
Yobit is down right now hopefully yobit will still come out well all sites experience downtime but the worst case scenario happen we will left with no exchange to trade chesscoin,this is what happen to a coin that is only being traded on one exchange..

Yobit DDoS attack from the night.
You just have to wait.
And no need to say so dramatically - we have lost the exchange.

This situation could affect exchange
  price drop coins, but you can buy more cheap coins ChessCoin.

Of course Yobit will come out again there were a lot of attacks in the past but they always came back what i am saying is we need more exchanges so trading will be continuous..
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
Yobit is down right now hopefully yobit will still come out well all sites experience downtime but the worst case scenario happen we will left with no exchange to trade chesscoin,this is what happen to a coin that is only being traded on one exchange..

Yobit DDoS attack from the night.
You just have to wait.
And no need to say so dramatically - we have lost the exchange.

This situation could affect exchange
  price drop coins, but you can buy more cheap coins ChessCoin.
Activity: 616
so this is officially a shitcoin now?

YES

It was a shitcoin ever since the dev did a deal with yobit behind the backs of all of us.

is it scam?

No it isnt Smiley Dev will release a update soon, so dont worry guys.

than i will hold em
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
BellaCoin price in poloniex is up. Anyone that invested in this ICO of ChessCoin using BELA and still holding the BELA coin will be 400% up by now.

Cashed out at 2-2.5xish myself. I didn't put enough in for it to really matter though, either way, sell or hold.

It is weird though how pretty much everyone who invested into the ICO basically bumbled into profit once the ICO was called off. It's like we accidentally made money.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
BellaCoin price in poloniex is up. Anyone that invested in this ICO of ChessCoin using BELA and still holding the BELA coin will be 400% up by now.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

here is the  announcement of  the Dev about the upcoming update

İsolani how is the developing going ? Any updates ?
We're building online wallet for ChessCoin. It takes about 2-4 weeks to finish. This is the first step in developing ChessCoin Platform.

So Dev said that it will take less than a month.  probably around 2nd week of August .

Chesscoin is still very low at Yobit, anyone can buy it at 11 satoshi, there is still a very huge room for the coin to increase in price value. especially when all this promised stuff is delivered.  And it is staking really good.  No problem here even if I don't have any config file. 

Other plan of the dev.

Yes, sure. We will plan big campaigns for big markets (Bittrex, Poloniex) soon when ChessCoin achieves good enough features for coin adding application.

Pages:
Jump to: