Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 55. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
I have some chess in my wallet.
there is not good news that to increase the price and volume on yobit is too low.

There will be a large pumping capacity from Isolani and his colleagues in the near future. It adds the power to create a price with chesscoin you can not think. It would be a big surprise to affirm the value chesscoin. However, When is the best to do it? it will be a secret, revealed only a part here.
But you just believe in it
A good project is not just a few days to confirm everything. It needs more and more of these factors need to call a highlight.
Please wait a  time is not far away!
We do not encourage investors to keep chesscoin .
But be monitored so as not to miss the chance of coming true.
Good luck!

I wonder why a currency with a strong community, active with an independent online wallet, but there a such crazy prices.With this information, I hope it really is a move aimed to create a focal point, as you have said.
Hopefully it will happen soon, and loyal investors will feel more loved their chesscoin.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
there is not good news that to increase the price and volume on yobit is too low.

There will be a large pumping capacity from Isolani and his colleagues in the near future. It adds the power to create a price with chesscoin you can not think. It would be a big surprise to affirm the value chesscoin. However, When is the best to do it? it will be a secret, revealed only a part here.
But you just believe in it
A good project is not just a few days to confirm everything. It needs more and more of these factors need to call a highlight.
Please wait a  time is not far away!
We do not encourage investors to keep chesscoin .
But be monitored so as not to miss the chance of coming true.
Good luck!
Activity: 187
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt
PSB is the project  quite promising  .
 I  hold chesscoin, and still feel sadness about it.
But this is what I was waiting, just the development team  constantly developing additional features, I will wait until I obtained really significant profit.
Good luck !  Smiley
Activity: 204
WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment
Good news for those holding chess coin  Smiley
 I hope this event will truly be a great turning point after a long quiet of chess.
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
BREAKING NEWS

ChessCoin Dev is so proud of being the strategic Advisor of Pesobit Project. This is a great chance for ChessCoin to get involved and inherit advanced features of Pesobit for further development since I have a close contact to a group of professional and talented Programmers.
Pesobit is supported by rich business men and will be soon popular in cryptocurrency-admiring community from Philippines where the e-commerce and virtual money usage are growing very fast. Pesobit's success is easy to predict.
Comparing to other ICOs running now, Pesobit ICO is the most promising to earn profit. These are the ways for you to earn free Pesobit.
- Joining the Signature campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/psbpesobit-promotional-signature-avatar-campaignended-1582080
- Joining the Twitter campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pesobit-twitter-campaign-1584389
- Register an account on ICO PAGE. Investing as much as you afford is the best choice and the second is spreading your referral links to earn 3% bonus for each investment you refer.

Giving thanks to Pesobit devs' promises in aiding ChessCoin development for long term, I will give free ChessCoin for anyone who joins in PesoBit ICO. For 20 Pesobit you earn from Pesobit ICO by any way (Investing or bounties), you will get 1 ChessCoin for free. Send me your proof of owning Pesobit when available, I send you ChessCoin.

Activity: 765
Merit: 500
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
Trading is not healthy like before but still manage to get into the 0.08 bitcoin the android and web chess flatform is what everybody are waiting for,failure to get this online in a couple months will result in dumping of the coin ..

It seems the fire on supporters heart had extinguished.  It's been some days  and yet there isn't any update here.   And not even an update from dev Isolani.  I know he had been working hard for this coin until now but without proper communication with the community, this thread will more likely be forgotten.  It would be life giving if Dev woul at least post here from time to time and at least tell us what is the current update of the roadmap Cheesy

I invested much efforts for online ChessCoin wallet but its effects aren't good enough. ChessCoin based Game Portal is in progress of development and expected to be released in October. From now to that point of time, we will perform a side-plan to boost the project. All details will be published next some days.

For Chesscoin holders, let continue staking for new coins. For sell-wall builders in Yobit, please withdraw cheap price orders and set it at least 100Sat. For ChessCoin Observers, buy ChessCoin now for cheapest price. These are best stategies now before we publish new plan.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Trading is not healthy like before but still manage to get into the 0.08 bitcoin the android and web chess flatform is what everybody are waiting for,failure to get this online in a couple months will result in dumping of the coin ..

It seems the fire on supporters heart had extinguished.  It's been some days  and yet there isn't any update here.   And not even an update from dev Isolani.  I know he had been working hard for this coin until now but without proper communication with the community, this thread will more likely be forgotten.  It would be life giving if Dev woul at least post here from time to time and at least tell us what is the current update of the roadmap Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Yeah I also still waiting whats news from Dev...becouse actually im still holding my Chesscoin but do not think for bought more Wink
legendary
Dev what will be your next move ? Chess app for pc and android ?

That should be the one next,it was promised on the road map failure to do could drop the price to it's lower level,we'll still waiting for the announcement on the next update and it could come next month hopefully..
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Dev what will be your next move ? Chess app for pc and android ?
legendary
The huge buy order was completed and we might see chesscoin selling at 3 to 5 sats which could happen in two to three weeks from now like what I saw from other coin,dev should roll up a plan on how to help the price to go up again or the community ..
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Activity: 476
why price so much down ?

I placed a sell order at 1000satoshi , hoping for one more year will be bought. Cheesy
Activity: 616
Activity: 798
anyone tried the online wallet?

how much coins did you put there and how much did you got?

does it take fees from the coins you staked?

is it safe?

thanks
legendary
Chesscoin needs a lot more attention...
to create more investors might be needed healthy trading as well.

I agree with you there is a stand still in the trading flatform and the value keeps going down not even the last update has done any good on the coin I just hope it will not go down the level of dead coin which is 1 sat..
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
we need a chess app thats all
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Chesscoin needs a lot more attention...
to create more investors might be needed healthy trading as well.
Pages:
Jump to: