Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 56. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chesscoin needs a lot more attention...
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
web wallet launch
https://yobit.net/en/trade/CHESS/BTC no changes   Undecided

Although there were no changes,it will help the community to make a profit,the coin algo is now pos ,some members may already bought huge amount of chesscoin and they are now staking it there,it's a long term project that can benefit community many have not yet discover chesscoin yet but it's a big attraction..
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
After the launching of the online staking wallet there wasn't any changes on the value of chesscoin on Yobit,not much change actually,but the volume is still there,maybe everything could change if the next road map is the chess flatform android or web base it will do the coin good..
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I hope people will understand that this online staking online wallet is a big help for those who cannot stakes their wallet 24/7,it is also profitable aside from trading your coin,I have seen how profitable staking your wallet but you're not going to know unless you stake your coins,but be sure to get as many coins as you can while it's cheap ..

I agree and for me this online staking wallet helps out as I couldn't download the desktop wallet because I don't have much space left on my laptop so this is much better for me. Staking can make everyone a nice profit and with the online wallet it will be even cheaper as we don't need to leave a computer/laptop on all day and night.
legendary
I hope people will understand that this online staking online wallet is a big help for those who cannot stakes their wallet 24/7,it is also profitable aside from trading your coin,I have seen how profitable staking your wallet but you're not going to know unless you stake your coins,but be sure to get as many coins as you can while it's cheap ..
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
ChessCoin online wallet is available now.
https://wallet.chesscoinpro.com/  
You get a secure place, a great chance to stake your coins continously.

Great news!

I have been waiting for this web wallet since it was mentioned here and now it is ready to use. And what's even better is we can stake our coins  Grin Thanks dev,keep up the good work.
thanks for this good update mate  i like using this and it will free some space from my laptop hehehe.
good luck dev and thank you for sharing this.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Great news!

I have been waiting for this web wallet since it was mentioned here and now it is ready to use. And what's even better is we can stake our coins  Grin Thanks dev,keep up the good work.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
if there is MONEY involved, cheating is GUARANTEED to take place.

so the viability of this use case seems to boil down to this question:

how can it be ensured that people don't CHEAT by running a chess program?

has this been answered already?

I'm sure Isolani will address this issue when the time to create a new chesscoin arrive we just need to wait for the time when it is the time to do,he already created the online staking wallet which is good for the community's profit,many face problem on how they can make profit on the coins they are holding..
the dev keeps looking for proper solution so i guess better to wait and see how he can assure us if there's no cheating that will happen fro this program we will see how he will respond. keep holding by the way price still cheap best time to invest again.

The coin price havent moved after  the staking online wallet announcement, and yes it is very cheap sitting at 9 satosh to 12 satoshi.  After the next implementation maybe more attraction will be made.  Just have patience, the dev doesnt say much but he is into delivering the  project stated on the roadmap.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

I'm sure Isolani will address this issue when the time to create a new chesscoin arrive we just need to wait for the time when it is the time to do,he already created the online staking wallet which is good for the community's profit,many face problem on how they can make profit on the coins they are holding..
the dev keeps looking for proper solution so i guess better to wait and see how he can assure us if there's no cheating that will happen fro this program we will see how he will respond. keep holding by the way price still cheap best time to invest again.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
We are proud of having one of the best cryptocurrency online wallet up-to-date.

The staking rule is changed a little bit.
Staked coins from all addresses in web wallet server will be devided proportionally to the weight of each address every 24 hours.

Ex. There're 1 million coins in the server. You hold 100k. After 24 hours, there're 1000 coins staked for 1 million coins. Then you will receive 100 Chess.

With this rule, no matter how long you hold the coin, no matter how many coins you have, you will receive staking reward judicially.

This is cool seems im late about the  news.  So basically   coin stake share is equal to the proportion of your coin to the total coin that was deposited on that online wallet.  Meaning if your coin is 10% of the total coins then you share to the total staked onn the online wallet is also 10%.  It's just so you don't have to worry about openning your wallet to stake Cheesy
legendary

Staked coins from all addresses in web wallet server will be devided proportionally to the weight of each address every 24 hours.

Ex. There're 1 million coins in the server. You hold 100k. After 24 hours, there're 1000 coins staked for 1 million coins. Then you will receive 100 Chess.

With this rule, no matter how long you hold the coin, no matter how many coins you have, you will receive staking reward judicially.
Nice but
not have here something unique, no have buzz on the twitter of the coin, only on 2 exchanges (the exchanges not haven on OP).
the roadmap is not show relly something, if there feature with realase date that will be good.
not having many team that can help of develop feature of this coin..
dont understand me wrong, i hope for good for this coin!!!

The project is not yet 5 months old,it is rolling slow but steady,compare to the other shitcoin in the market where there are only wallets to brag about on their coin,Chesscoin is slowly completing roadmap..
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

nice info sir this would be a great help knowing how much would be the staking rewards thank you dev.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Nice but
not have here something unique, no have buzz on the twitter of the coin, only on 2 exchanges (the exchanges not haven on OP).
the roadmap is not show relly something, if there feature with realase date that will be good.
not having many team that can help of develop feature of this coin..
dont understand me wrong, i hope for good for this coin!!!
Activity: 478
Merit: 252

Activity: 478
Merit: 252
I would like to ask the community,any one here have tried the online wallet,I have sign up but unfortunately no confirmation have arrive still waiting till now and it's been hours,I would like to test this one..
Check your spasm folder. Activation link is there Cheesy
legendary
I would like to ask the community,any one here have tried the online wallet,I have sign up but unfortunately no confirmation have arrive still waiting till now and it's been hours,I would like to test this one..
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
let me try it out as well dev let see if staking from web wallet would be good as well just like
staking on my own laptop but this time you are using the site server.
Pages:
Jump to: