Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 81. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
yes, please help me.... my windows not installl and my wallet dat i don't delete
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
please help me, , , my wallet is conflict and its can't uninstall . i don't know how to restore my back up too

there are couple of things i wanted to know. 

Do you have the copy of your wallet.dat for chesscoin?
Did you reformat your windows?
Do you know that appdata is hidden so you need to set an option to view hidden folder?

I can send you a picture on how to locate your wallet.dat of chesscoin if you don't know how to.
legendary
I think you should learn more before the ICO

I think you are totally ignorant of what really happen you should do a back read instead of judging by perception,he used a trusted escrow make used an existing coin for ico and make social media and signature campaign for marketing everything seems good until Yobit decide to include it on trading since the yobit teams knows that this is a very profitable and promising coin nothing to blame here..

Cheesy people tend to just pull the trigger without even investigating LOL, anyway i think it's time to move on and I don't see this a sad day for CHESSCOIN.  Anyone care to create a slack channel so we can discuss stuff there?  Im really still positive that this project will take off.

even with the small negative developments today, still excited to see this coin grow.

Supporters are always excited to see his supported coin grow, nice of you to be around we can still help by spreading the news and keep the interest alive for ChessCoin, I don't think Dev is leaving this project dead.

Is the person you delivered the big amount of chess to for helping you a vietnamese? if so, is there no way to get him banned on yobit? I know his username.

I think let's just move on, and let him keep his profit today.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
please help me, , , my wallet is conflict and its can't uninstall . i don't know how to restore my back up too
Had problem syncing my wallet too i just delete everything in the %appdata% chesscoin folder and just left the wallet.dat still syncing and balances are now showing up one by one try this method just do no tdelete your wallet.dat you also need to keep a copy in a safe place
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is the person you delivered the big amount of chess to for helping you a vietnamese? if so, is there no way to get him banned on yobit? I know his username.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
even with the small negative developments today, still excited to see this coin grow.
legendary

I think you are totally ignorant of what really happen you should do a back read instead of judging by perception,he used a trusted escrow make used an existing coin for ico and make social media and signature campaign for marketing everything seems good until Yobit decide to include it on trading since the yobit teams knows that this is a very profitable and promising coin nothing to blame here..
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
- 1.500.000 coins reserved for Signature campaign. Now You can put anything in your signature expressing the support for ChessCoin.

Does that mean we can keep the previous signatures?

Publish at least 40 posts with it

What about the posts published before the ICO was canceled?

Do we need to resubmit the form even if our rank did not change?

The staking formula was removed from the original post, does it still apply?

This is rule for new comer. Who submitted the form don't need to refill.

Bounties for Twitter, Facebook, Newsletter will be distributed soon (next 1-2 days)

Stakes for Siganture bounty campain will not be affected.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
when will we get bella refund and the chesscoin ?

ChessCoin for investors will be delivered today.

BellaCoin refunding, please contact SebastianJU (Escrower) tomorrow.

btw could you reply to my dm the last one ?
Activity: 478
Merit: 252

ChessCoin for investors will be delivered today.

BellaCoin refunding, please contact SebastianJU (Escrower) tomorrow.
legendary
- 1.500.000 coins reserved for Signature campaign. Now You can put anything in your signature expressing the support for ChessCoin.

I think the bounty distribution will still follow the original announcement, and will go the normal way until the scheduled time.  1st week after July 14, unless Dev announced to give it sooner.

Post is still counted until the last day which is July 14.  That is how I understand it.

If rank is unchange just let your application be, resubmitting new form is for those who rank up during the period.  Post during the application form after the initial sign up is still counted.
Activity: 35
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

legendary
Anybody lose on the ico here I doubt there is ,the admin is now in the process of refunding your investment,compare to other ICO where investors totally lost their investment,the dev still continue to show transparency,the coin is not yet dead we can still move this forward it's the application promise that fails to deliver,I'm sure the dev can come out with a better replacement,so we will just wait for an update..
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Will chess dump to 1 satoshi?

I hope that happens,but I am pretty sure the price will be good like Dev said *I will do my best for the development of ChessCoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Well this is my first signature I am wearing so I am hoping we still are eligible for signature bounties but I am still hoping that things go well for this coin in the long term.
mywallet any notification like this, after that that i can't open it
assertion failed!
how to fix it please
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I was lucky not to join ico here . Grin
Pages:
Jump to: