Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 85. (Read 124356 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
chess, it was dead. there are so many things I want to say. But no sense anymore. Thank you .

Well you should to us why is it so when so many works has been done I think your strategy is for people or holders to dump their coins so you can pick it up at 2 to 5 sats unfortunately this strategy has been used before also want to see that too so I can profit huge..
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
There is guy on yobit who wants to sell his bitcoin for 20 each: xxxxxxxxxxx L1: i bought 15.000.000 chess with 1 btc and sold 5.000.000 for 1 btc, now i have 10.000.000 ,for fun Smiley

So the price will stay low for a very long time I suppose. but I wonder how he got so many, if its true what he says.

Edit: xxxxxxxxxx L1: i sold 5.000.000 chess and have more 2 btc, now i only sell for funs, lose it - chess, the scams

What is this about?

So this guy tells me he is from Vietnam and the site of chesscoin is from Vietnam, any explenation from the developers why he wants to, as he says, crash the coin?

not quite sure about the stats, and yobit troll box is somehow all for personal gain.  I don't know the motive of this person but one thing I'm sure he wants to get chess at the lowest possible price to reap other's profit.  If it is true tell him to dump his another millions so we can see 1 sat Chess price
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
chess, it was dead. there are so many things I want to say. But no sense anymore. Thank you .
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Looks like we have one haters now who wants to take down Chesscoin even imitated the dev..

Name:   Isolanii1509
Activity:   0
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 04:35:31 PM
Last Active:   Today at 04:56:23 PM
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
There is guy on yobit who wants to sell his bitcoin for 20 each: xxxxxxxxxxx L1: i bought 15.000.000 chess with 1 btc and sold 5.000.000 for 1 btc, now i have 10.000.000 ,for fun Smiley

So the price will stay low for a very long time I suppose. but I wonder how he got so many, if its true what he says.

Edit: xxxxxxxxxx L1: i sold 5.000.000 chess and have more 2 btc, now i only sell for funs, lose it - chess, the scams

What is this about?

So this guy tells me he is from Vietnam and the site of chesscoin is from Vietnam, any explenation from the developers why he wants to, as he says, crash the coin?
legendary
The good thing here, even the coin is selling for very cheap is that there is activity and volume on Yobit at the moment for CHESSCOIN which means that people are busy with it. I am confident and trying to pick up some at 29 satoshi but so far no bites yet. Well we have the signature campaigns to t be paid eventually too so that is good.

I totally agree the volume is a good indication that interest are there,yes it is cheap now but because we are still on pre launch period,but once the development starts rolling we will see a stable price ,the dev and the community should really step up on this..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
The good thing here, even the coin is selling for very cheap is that there is activity and volume on Yobit at the moment for CHESSCOIN which means that people are busy with it. I am confident and trying to pick up some at 29 satoshi but so far no bites yet. Well we have the signature campaigns to t be paid eventually too so that is good.
legendary
Any speculation how high will be when chess pump?

I think it will depend on the development of this project and the interest that this coin will generate among investors,players and holders but it's better to develop the application much earlier than announce so momentum will not go down..
Activity: 148
Any speculation how high will be when chess pump?
I will buy at 20 sats
I always believe the coin you investing, I below your buy order,cheers!

Saw a lot of buy order on 20 sats level the 20 sats is over 1 million but we will see in a few days if the development proceed as expected it will take a long time to fulfill that order,much better to get now that it's much cheaper 44 sats
I have reserved some chess whether pump or dump both I feel happy  Wink
legendary
I will buy at 20 sats
I always believe the coin you investing, I below your buy order,cheers!

Saw a lot of buy order on 20 sats level the 20 sats is over 1 million but we will see in a few days if the development proceed as expected it will take a long time to fulfill that order,much better to get now that it's much cheaper 44 sats
I will buy at 20 sats
I always believe the coin you are investing, I below your buy order,cheers!
Activity: 478
Merit: 252

Have you updated the original post? I think links there still lead to old wallet

Not yet.

I'm too busy now to spend time for that links update.

I will make some changes when having big update around ICO ending time.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Have you updated the original post? I think links there still lead to old wallet
legendary
I will buy at 20 sats
It's still a long way for that a 40 sats buy order seems realistic at this point of time but we'll see how it goes when Ico is finish but hopefully after the Ico we will not go to that level anymore ..
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Update my rank, please

I think we need to refill that sig form once our rank changes. Was told earlier in the thread we'd get paid as if we were that rank the entire time.

I'm feeling heroic this day myself... braver than usual.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Still looking for amateur players. Anyone want to play with me now on yahoo?
Activity: 436
Merit: 268
Pages:
Jump to: