Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 84. (Read 124356 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
There isn't much room to dump this coin any further at present so  hope everyone can restrain a little from mass dumping, whoever is dumping hard that is and try to give the coin a little chance t rise and see what happens after the ICO and development phase.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Some devs teams I've seen have and do use some of their own money on projects. I'm not saying this dev would but he strikes me as the guy who wont. But I don't want him holding 50% of all the coins. That's not fair to all of us.

Sure, it's possible. Not likely, but it could happen. But that's 'some' money, meaning spend 1-2 btc on development so team can cash out their 50% of coins. Not spend 30 btc on development.

This is just cynical hypothetical talk, by the way, not something that I think will happen. Just thinking aloud in evil mode, to point out why devs buying into their own ICOs is not a good thing.

Well in an ICO world anything can happen,  there are proof that dev do buy in ICO and then get their BTC back after the ICO, one shady instance is WAVES itself,(though im not saying they do it but due to the movement of ICO fund) they instantly get some percentage of the ICO, my thought is they are the first one to invest during the first day, probably all those BTC gathered in first day is majorly from them,  How much is the BTC the gather in 1 day again? and how much is the first fund they moved?  So probably this team got their BTC back and their "WAVES Share".  But well that is how the game played in majority of the ICO.  Though I don't mind as long as they deliver their project ahead or on time, even late as long as they deliver.

Because the situation is very abnormal and unusual the dev team should launch a flatform right away after the ico or they should update immediately to gain the trust of their investors the simultaneous ico and trading are giving the project a bad reputation that all investors just want the ico finish and so is the pump and dump scenario..
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

Some devs teams I've seen have and do use some of their own money on projects. I'm not saying this dev would but he strikes me as the guy who wont. But I don't want him holding 50% of all the coins. That's not fair to all of us.

Sure, it's possible. Not likely, but it could happen. But that's 'some' money, meaning spend 1-2 btc on development so team can cash out their 50% of coins. Not spend 30 btc on development.

This is just cynical hypothetical talk, by the way, not something that I think will happen. Just thinking aloud in evil mode, to point out why devs buying into their own ICOs is not a good thing.

Well in an ICO world anything can happen,  there are proof that dev do buy in ICO and then get their BTC back after the ICO, one shady instance is WAVES itself,(though im not saying they do it but due to the movement of ICO fund) they instantly get some percentage of the ICO, my thought is they are the first one to invest during the first day, probably all those BTC gathered in first day is majorly from them,  How much is the BTC the gather in 1 day again? and how much is the first fund they moved?  So probably this team got their BTC back and their "WAVES Share".  But well that is how the game played in majority of the ICO.  Though I don't mind as long as they deliver their project ahead or on time, even late as long as they deliver.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

I don't want the dev buying his own coins with money that other people sent in. But if he has some btc why cant he buy some coins? As long as the btc he uses to buy the coins are used for development I cant see much of a problem with that. I understand what your saying but I'm hoping that such a good project like this does not have a dev whos going to run. Chess people are good people in my book.

Okay, let's run a hypothetical scenario:

Dev invests 30 btc on the last day of this ICO. Now he gets approx 50% of all the ICO coins.
At this point, why not? I mean, it's not like the coin has been raking in btc, and nobody else will
invest due to the early bela rate advantage. All investors get half as many coins as they would have otherwise.

Escrow is released. Dev now gets that 30 btc back too.

Why would you assume a dev would then use that 30 btc (his own btc) for development? I mean, it'd be nice and all, but it'd be naive to expect it. Devs don't invest into their own ICOs to then turn around and use that btc for development -- just not done. 

Now I don't expect the dev here to do this. Just saying if it does, well... that isn't so good. And of course -- if the cynical sort -- one may think this happened already via bela and nobody could tell the difference. That's what makes icos tricky.

I don't want the dev buying his own coins with money that other people sent in. But if he has some btc why cant he buy some coins? As long as the btc he uses to buy the coins are used for development I cant see much of a problem with that. I understand what your saying but I'm hoping that such a good project like this does not have a dev whos going to run. Chess people are good people in my book.

Okay, let's run a hypothetical scenario:

Dev invests 30 btc on the last day of this ICO. Now he gets approx 50% of all the ICO coins.
At this point, why not? I mean, it's not like the coin has been raking in btc, and nobody else will
invest due to the early bela rate advantage. All investors get half as many coins as they would have otherwise.

Escrow is released. Dev now gets that 30 btc back too.

Why would you assume a dev would then use that 30 btc (his own btc) for development? I mean, it'd be nice and all, but it'd be naive to expect it. Devs don't invest into their own ICOs to then turn around and use that btc for development -- just not done.  

Now I don't expect the dev here to do this. Just saying if we see large last day investments, well... that isn't so good. And of course -- if the cynical sort -- one may think this happened already via bela and nobody could tell the difference. That's what makes icos tricky.
But the dev may actually want to buy some of the coins on the last day so he has a more personal stake in the project.

In a proportional ICO, it's not fair... basically wrecks everyone who invested earlier. If any dev wants his or her own coins, it should be set out clearly in the ICO terms. They have some coins anyway. If they want more, they should buy off the exchange like everyone else.

Remember if a dev buys into his own ICO, he's not buying anything. He gets the btc AND the coin. Which is why ICOs can be sometimes troublesome. Plus side, this thing is escrowed, so dev can't buy his own coin using money other folks sent in. And at a 10x bela advantage, it'll take a decent amount of btc to make a dent in the proportional payouts. Just saying if we see a 20-30 btc investment on the last day, it's a pretty big red flag. This isn't like normal ICOs where everyone invested using btc and there is only a 10-30% disadvantage to late investors.... the bela advantage was much larger than that.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Charter with bellacoin has created a major disadvantage for them. When it can not participate anymore in btc or bellacoin. But for the benefit of investors, it is not nothing changed. Developers are respectable, they themselves or purchasing power of the market will bring the price up chess.
Activity: 48
Such a SERIOUSLY weak ICO. How come your not asking for a SERIOUS 500+ BTC?
SERIOUSLY!
But the dev may actually want to buy some of the coins on the last day so he has a more personal stake in the project.

In a proportional ICO, it's not fair... basically wrecks everyone who invested earlier. If any dev wants his or her own coins, it should be set out clearly in the ICO terms. They have some coins anyway. If they want more, they should buy off the exchange like everyone else.

Remember if a dev buys into his own ICO, he's not buying anything. He gets the btc AND the coin. Which is why ICOs can be sometimes troublesome. Plus side, this thing is escrowed, so dev can't buy his own coin using money other folks sent in. And at a 10x bela advantage, it'll take a decent amount of btc to make a dent in the proportional payouts. Just saying if we see a 20-30 btc investment on the last day, it's a pretty big red flag. This isn't like normal ICOs where everyone invested using btc and there is only a 10-30% disadvantage to late investors.... the bela advantage was much larger than that.

Yeah those who just listen and don't do their own research often fall to their trap.  Sadly I was one of those but well not anymore, I learned not to read troll box now LOL.  Anyway I wonder how is ICO doing now, kinda strange selling at yobit and at the same time undergoing ICO.  Whatever it is a good thing that the Dev team is delivering in advance, e.g. wallet, backers coin and  Yobit  trading  Grin

Troll boxes are like opposite world. Whatever people say, believe and do the opposite.

I expect the ICO to be more or less locked where it is, after the change in the bela transfer rate. It makes no sense to invest with bela or btc anymore, as earlier folks have such a large advantage. Even though the ICO is technically still ongoing, guessing the dev just wanted to wrap it up,  since yobit trading is going on.

Unless we see a mysterious huge investment on the last day ... with the bela advantage for earlier investors meaning it makes no logical sense for anyone to do this, that would translate into: Dev donating into his own ICO to gobble up coins. Hopefully we don't see this.

That's a great post.  I never listen to trollboxes. I just read threads and make my own decision based on that. But the dev may actually want to buy some of the coins on the last day so he has a more personal stake in the project.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Only 5 days to go i hope Yobit can pump up the coin before going to the end of the Ico,the devs ca keep it up by just launching the androis flatform to stabilize the price and gain investors trust,they should see it as work in progress and not just pump and dump coin..

Yeah those who just listen and don't do their own research often fall to their trap.  Sadly I was one of those but well not anymore, I learned not to read troll box now LOL.  Anyway I wonder how is ICO doing now, kinda strange selling at yobit and at the same time undergoing ICO.  Whatever it is a good thing that the Dev team is delivering in advance, e.g. wallet, backers coin and  Yobit  trading  Grin

Troll boxes are like opposite world. Whatever people say, believe and do the opposite.

I expect the ICO to be more or less locked where it is, after the change in the bela transfer rate. It makes no sense to invest with bela or btc anymore, as earlier folks have such a large advantage. Even though the ICO is technically still ongoing, guessing the dev just wanted to wrap it up,  since yobit trading is going on.

Unless we see a mysterious huge investment on the last day ... with the bela advantage for earlier investors meaning it makes no logical sense for anyone to do this, that would translate into: Dev donating into his own ICO to gobble up coins. Hopefully we don't see this.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
There is guy on yobit who wants to sell his bitcoin for 20 each: xxxxxxxxxxx L1: i bought 15.000.000 chess with 1 btc and sold 5.000.000 for 1 btc, now i have 10.000.000 ,for fun Smiley

So the price will stay low for a very long time I suppose. but I wonder how he got so many, if its true what he says.

Edit: xxxxxxxxxx L1: i sold 5.000.000 chess and have more 2 btc, now i only sell for funs, lose it - chess, the scams

What is this about?

So this guy tells me he is from Vietnam and the site of chesscoin is from Vietnam, any explenation from the developers why he wants to, as he says, crash the coin?

You bought 15 million chess on yobit?
from the OP:
Total coins 48million
Total ICO coins 36 million NOT YET DISTRIBUTED

From the 12 million left, 9 million are held for development and partenrships and only 3 million distributed

You want to lie, at least make an effort to keep the numbers believable

This made my day. Epic fail for the yobit troll trying to hype.
As the saying goes, don't believe everything you read on yobit trollbox.

2016-07-06 22:03:27 lastgame2207
giữ riêng tư thôi, cộng đồng bitcoin việt cũng nhiều, gặp hoài nhưng ko bắt chuyện .
2016-07-06 22:02:43 lastgame2207
MÌnh và anh trai là chủ đầu tư đồng chess. Nó gặp 1 số vấn đề từ khâu ico. bạn là người việt hay ko ? nói ít câu tiếng việt Smiley

Anyone who speaks vietnamese? i live in vietnam but I dont speak any word vietnamese. This is the guy I am talking about. I am not saying he is telling the truth, but having the coin developed in vietnam and, from what google translate says, a vietnamese who claims his brother is co developer of chesscoin makes me wonder what is true and whats a lie.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
There is guy on yobit who wants to sell his bitcoin for 20 each: xxxxxxxxxxx L1: i bought 15.000.000 chess with 1 btc and sold 5.000.000 for 1 btc, now i have 10.000.000 ,for fun Smiley

So the price will stay low for a very long time I suppose. but I wonder how he got so many, if its true what he says.

Edit: xxxxxxxxxx L1: i sold 5.000.000 chess and have more 2 btc, now i only sell for funs, lose it - chess, the scams

What is this about?

So this guy tells me he is from Vietnam and the site of chesscoin is from Vietnam, any explenation from the developers why he wants to, as he says, crash the coin?

from the OP:
Total coins 48million

From the 12 million left, 9 million are held for development and partenrships and only 3 million distributed

please read, i dont buy 15 million, this is a guy who says his brother is co developer of Chess coin and he is from Vietnam. Chesscoin is from Vietnam, if you cant read, dont accuse me of making lies.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

What is this about?

from the OP:
Total coins 48million

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.

What is this about?

from the OP:
Total coins 48million

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

What is this about?

from the OP:
Total coins 48million

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I bought at the price of 150,000 chess: 40 sat. It was hard but I did it, it was fun, haha Smiley. Thank you for your attention.  Grin

That is good you are a good trader best that you can do now is to hold majority of it or else you will be crying once you sold for a few more sats then found out you actually lost hundreds of sats more just wait for the ico ends ..
Activity: 3
I bought at the price of 150,000 chess: 40 sat. It was hard but I did it, it was fun, haha Smiley. Thank you for your attention.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: