Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 82. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
So now what? Dump all the chesscoins till they reach 1 sat (they're selling at 12 now) (who's gonna buy them anyway, the dev?) and then dump the refunded Bela until it reaches 1 sat as well?
And for the invested Bela, people only invested Bela because of the 1k rate, if they didn't have it, they mined it, they bought it, they earned it. There doesn't seem to be any use for Bela apart from betting in BellaChess, people will probably dump it and lose money (they won't get rewarded properly for the time and energy they spent ...)
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
picked up a load of chess..   will hold for t he next few months .. see if we can break four hundred sats..  Cool

This will likely to happen because as far as I read it, the Dev isn't abandoning this coin.  And more likely ChessCoin will be like a community coin except that there will be more budget for Development fund Cheesy.  So more participation from community will be needed I think.  The remaining Chesscoin as I understand it will be use to further develop the coin and deliver what is on the roadmap.

Thanks for supporting ChessCoin in long time from both of you.
I will do my best for the development of ChessCoin.

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
love life...
picked up a load of chess..   will hold for t he next few months .. see if we can break four hundred sats..  Cool
legendary
how to restore my back up wallet

You need to put the old wallet.dat in your ChessCoin data directory.

The default for Windows is:

C:\Documents and Settings\YourUserName\Application data\ChessCoin (XP)

C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\ChessCoin (Vista and 7)

Then run the ChessCoin client with the -rescan option.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
how to restore my back up wallet
legendary
This is it ICO
has proven a huge SCAM  Roll Eyes

Lol in what sense? Did the dev scam you with your invested BTC?  Try to back read  sometime.  It wasn't intended but the early trading in Yobit destroyed the ICO.  So this ICO failed and so the refund is on it's way.  Sometimes hold some dictionary and look up the meaning of the word you are using.  

Note:

Seems promised bounties will be release too.

Dear All of ChessCoin Investors and Suporter,

~snipped

The first purpose of ICO is to collect enough funds for long term development of ChessCoin. I spent too much time, energy and money for this project. If the ICO continue the usual way I will have 25% of ICO funds, and 2 millions ChessCoin left in the end. This doesn't even balance what I myself invested.

There's no one getting harm due to my decision. All investors will be refunded besides they will receive 1 ChessCoin more for 1 BellaCoin they has invested. So they not only don't lose their fund but also receive valuable ChessCoins. All Bounties (3000000 ChessCoin) will be delivered as schedule.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
This is it ICO
has proven a huge SCAM  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Fanfuckingtastic news. Not only are you refunding belacoin investments, but you're also giving free chess to those investors. Absolute great plan to crash the value of both coins. Anyways, I've been accumulating CHESS on the downturn. I sold it at 90sats earlier and now it's at 10... I've been buying on the way down and I would really fucking hate to see this abandoned.

Hoping for you, as long as dev feels support from us, I think he will continue.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Fanfuckingtastic news. Not only are you refunding belacoin investments, but you're also giving free chess to those investors. Absolute great plan to crash the value of both coins. Anyways, I've been accumulating CHESS on the downturn. I sold it at 90sats earlier and now it's at 10... I've been buying on the way down and I would really fucking hate to see this abandoned.
I hope you still continue all you had planned cause there is a support for your project on here.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
I was looking at yobit latest chess dump and wondering what's going on.

I summed up all the sells and it came to 4+ million, which is more than bounties (not even counting people who have no sell orders)

I was ready to post here, asking for an explanation and then I read the dev's latest post and it explains it completely.

Since bounties will be delivered I assume the project is not cancelled. However, without the android app the price will remain low.

Such a shame. But at least Isolani is decent enough to admit mistakes.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
Dear All of ChessCoin Investors and Suporter,

The things I tell you below perhaps would make you sad.

I really don't expect some things like this to happen. Please understand me after you read all. I will do everything not to make all people who has already joined ChessCoin ICO get disadvantages and also will do everything not to let your every step in supporting ChessCoin become meaningless.

I decide to cancel ICO and refund to all investors.

There are many reasons for this decision. The man who promised to help me in building Android ChessCoin APP could not build up anything within many weeks as he said he could do that in two weeks. ChessCoin trading in Yobit is out of my control due to a big volume of ChessCoin in circulation that I delivered to someone helping me in the development of ChessCoin. ChessCoin price now is much lower than ICO price then we could not receive any more investment.

The first purpose of ICO is to collect enough funds for long term development of ChessCoin. I spent too much time, energy and money for this project. If the ICO continue the usual way I will have 25% of ICO funds, and 2 millions ChessCoin left in the end. This doesn't even balance what I myself invested.

There's no one getting harm due to my decision. All investors will be refunded besides they will receive 1 ChessCoin more for 1 BellaCoin they has invested. So they not only don't lose their fund but also receive valuable ChessCoins. All Bounties (3000000 ChessCoin) will be delivered as schedule.

I receive nothing however will hold a major volume of ChessCoin to control the development of ChessCoin Project as I wished from the beginning.

There are 24 investors in Bela and 1 investors in BTC.

The one who invested in BTC I will directly refund him.

The ones who invested in Bela, I could not refund them directly and I need the help from Escrower.

I'm sorry for that inconvenience.

Thank you.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
when will the bounties be paid? i hope not before price goes to 1 sat lol

i think after ico ends,i hope it will hit 1 sathosi lol, i want to bought more chess
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
looks like the DEVS abondones the CHESS Project and even sold funds allocated for paying bounties

chesscoin is worth ZERO satoshi now

The dev just posted the idea for the coin and the way forward today....

sorry for believing one person commenting a lie. I already bought chesscoin now, and we will push it to 500 sat to 5k sat.
as i read all the previous posts, this is new and great coin to me.
looks like the DEVS abondones the CHESS Project and even sold funds allocated for paying bounties

chesscoin is worth ZERO satoshi now

The dev just posted the idea for the coin and the way forward today....
I hope in the long run, chess will make a move upwards. it isnt very stable atm.
Pages:
Jump to: