Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 87. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
You can have it all if you want, assuming it was 3K coins?
So generous of you Smiley. Yes that's it per task.

If it's more than that, I want my share so I can pay for my mighty farm animal chess set with the winnings. Although at current coin prices I might just be able to afford a single pig, or little rooster.
Or just a baby chick ...
I hope the coin gains some value once the ICO's over and the chess platform/app become available,
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I forgot about that contest thingy.
If you get a reward, can I get a percentage ^^ cuz my post reminded you Tongue.
Actually, I think everyone who was reminded by my post should give me some percentage if they get a reward ^^. I hope I get one or more though Smiley.

You can have it all if you want, assuming it was 3K coins?

If it's more than that, I want my share so I can pay for my mighty farm animal chess set with the winnings. Although at current coin prices I might just be able to afford a single pig, or little rooster.
I forgot about that contest thingy.
If you get a reward, can I get a percentage ^^ cuz my post reminded you Tongue.
Actually, I think everyone who was reminded by my post should give me some percentage if they get a reward ^^. I hope I get one or more though Smiley.
No. Transactions    1    
Total Received    0.0122 BTC    
Final Balance    0.0122 BTC

Is this SERIOUS? Only a poor man 0.0122 has been invested?
SERIOUSLY?

You are seriously looking in the wrong place. Most investments were via bellacoin.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
No. Transactions    1    
Total Received    0.0122 BTC    
Final Balance    0.0122 BTC

Is this SERIOUS? Only a poor man 0.0122 has been invested?
SERIOUSLY?
I forgot about that contest thingy. Although this pic has nothing to do with chesscoin, I found it semi-amusing... or just bizarre:

I want that chess set now.
Hello everyone  Wink .  I have one little game. 3000 chess will be present for 3 owners:

1. Best picture concerning chesscoin

2. The most significant statistic about chesscoin to Present

3. wallet chesscoin largest volume today, for example: 1000 will be greater than 999 ...

All information received will be collected directly at the comments in the forum.
Time is 24 hours for you until the end of my comments.
After finishing I will directly send rewards to the satisfactory.

The reward is: 3000 chess / 1 person

Note: For at least 10 comments for each package to end it. And as early as 24 hours.
Good luck!

Here is a funny image (it won't display, since I am Newbie, just click on the link) :

An interesting page with chess stats: http://www.chessgames.com/chessstats.html

Also check my comment on chesscoin:
According to https://prohashing.com/explorer/Bellacoin/BCGmjFLX2ipMmYULik2qqV5HLGHSKv5qPP/, 2,672,670.79760743 bela were invested at 0.00001000 btc so we have an equivalent of 26.72670798 btc.
According to https://blockchain.info/address/3B5UJc1DC2nWdkM1WHNbye6ycFNfCNqx24 0.0122 btc were invested.
That's a total of 26.73890798 btc, worst case scenario no one invests anymore, that's 26.73890798/36.000.000 = 74 satoshi per chesscoin, given the fact that there are 12.000.000 in bounties and coins from staking I don't see how this can go well for chesscoin ... Now anyone can go buy chesscoin for less than 74, why invest bela at 100 or even btc when you can get it that cheap.

For the wallet, I certainly don't have the largest one, those with the largest don't seem interested in the contest ^^. If noone tries to claim that I might post a screen shot of my balance.

By the way, when will this contest end?
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Time to pump CHESS to schake mate.
there will be no pump for this coin , just dump Huh

Also, did I miss the explanation concerning the -45,000.00000000 from the bela ico address?

i guess you did

Explain for withdraw transactions in bellacoin escrow wallet:

I see a withdrawal. Can you explain why?

The chesscoin btc address is a multisig address so no withdraw could have happened and I have 2717670.79760750 bellacoins on polo.

Polo is a shared wallet...
Thx for pointing that out.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Also, did I miss the explanation concerning the -45,000.00000000 from the bela ico address?

i guess you did

Explain for withdraw transactions in bellacoin escrow wallet:

I see a withdrawal. Can you explain why?

The chesscoin btc address is a multisig address so no withdraw could have happened and I have 2717670.79760750 bellacoins on polo.

Polo is a shared wallet...
From the ICO rules:
After that, till the end of ICO at July 14th, 23:59 EST, the BELA/BTC rate will be fixed at 0.00000100.

Why would anyone invest with bela? It doesn't seem to be interesting at all:
Valued at 119 (at the time of writing): http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bellacoin/
And the last buy order was at 99: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BELA/
Unless there is a master plan to make bela plummet to less than 10 satoshis ...

According to https://prohashing.com/explorer/Bellacoin/BCGmjFLX2ipMmYULik2qqV5HLGHSKv5qPP/, 2,672,670.79760743 bela were invested at 0.00001000 btc so we have an equivalent of 26.72670798 btc.
According to https://blockchain.info/address/3B5UJc1DC2nWdkM1WHNbye6ycFNfCNqx24 0.0122 btc were invested.
That's a total of 26.73890798 btc, worst case scenario no one invests anymore, that's 26.73890798/36.000.000 = 74 satoshi per chesscoin, given the fact that there are 12.000.000 in bounties and coins from staking I don't see how this ca go well for chesscoin ... Now anyone can go buy chesscoin for less than 74, why invest bela at 100 or even btc when you can get it that cheap.
I am probably missing something here.

There is no logical reason to invest with bela now (it made a lot more sense yesterday and earlier), unless you just happen to be a bela holder with a ton of coins, and not enough liquidity to cash out in the bela markets. And not much reason to invest using btc now, since previous bela investors have a huge advantage. Guess the best place to get chesscoin now if someone wants it is on the exchange.

Dev here must have realized this and just wanted to wrap things up. Coin wasn't taking in a ton of btc or bela even with the generous bela terms. That's fine, not all coins need a lot of btc to meet their goals.

I do find the scam/negative comments by some a bit odd, to be honest, as it's like trying to kill an ant with a flamethrower. I'm not sure if any of them bothered to even see how much was taken in -- about equivalent to 2-3 btc. This coin is closer to a semi-free coin than a typical ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Time to pump CHESS to schake mate.
From the ICO rules:
After that, till the end of ICO at July 14th, 23:59 EST, the BELA/BTC rate will be fixed at 0.00000100.

Why would anyone invest with bela? It doesn't seem to be interesting at all:
Valued at 119 (at the time of writing): http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bellacoin/
And the last buy order was at 99: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BELA/
Unless there is a master plan to make bela plummet to less than 10 satoshis ...

That's a total of 26.73890798 btc, worst case scenario no one invests anymore, that's 26.73890798/36.000.000 = 74 satoshi per chesscoin, given the fact that there are 12.000.000 in bounties and coins from staking I don't see how this can go well for chesscoin ... Now anyone can go buy chesscoin for less than 74, why invest bela at 100 or even btc when you can get it that cheap.
I am probably missing something here.

I have submitted chesscoin on Ccex voting flatform once the ico is finish we need to cover more territories,and Cex is a the next good place to get in easily I'm sure the community will help in listing chesscoin to ccex through their vote..

It's been ages since I watched coins do the voting thing to get on exchanges (during the old Mintpal days)... guess the dev here would need to do an organized campaign for it though to really have an impact.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I have submitted chesscoin on Ccex voting flatform once the ico is finish we need to cover more territories,and Cex is a the next good place to get in easily I'm sure the community will help in listing chesscoin to ccex through their vote..
I haven't seen any code for Chess in the code so far.

https://github.com/coinforchess/chesscoin

Do you mean the android app?

It already exists for bela, so assume it doesn't take a whole lot to change it for chesscoin. Not sure where its code is however. App already exists though, just with different branding.

Edit: And I see by the thread in the alt section you were referring to the chess dapp. Don't think that one is scheduled until Aug-Sep or so, or whatever is listed on their timeline.

For now it's the coin, android app, and chess web portal, which I assume will be ready-ish by the time the ICO is over. The remainder is on the roadmap.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Yobit sometimes place wallets on maintenance mode,the dev could ask it to stop depositing and withdrawing of chesscoin from Yobit until the Ico is finish,anyway it's up to the dev's team to make the right decision on where this project is going..

Cat is out of the bag there, locking it on yobit would accomplish nothing at this point. Not sure yobit would listen anyway, as they tend to do their own thing -- they traded Lisk IOUs while the devs asked them to stop.

So we have no choice but the deal with this.On the positive side I like that the dev's transparency I hope everything will pulls through,every one will make huge here once all the roadmap are implemented,only by implementing the road map we can combat dumping of chesscoin..

Its value is being priced by the day, the week,and more. There is nothing called dumping here. It will up or down is normal to understand. Anyone can join, or wait.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

So we have no choice but the deal with this.On the positive side I like that the dev's transparency I hope everything will pulls through,every one will make huge here once all the roadmap are implemented,only by implementing the road map we can combat dumping of chesscoin..

Another exchange, (assuming a decent one) would solve a lot of problems real fast.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Yobit sometimes place wallets on maintenance mode,the dev could ask it to stop depositing and withdrawing of chesscoin from Yobit until the Ico is finish,anyway it's up to the dev's team to make the right decision on where this project is going..

Cat is out of the bag there, locking it on yobit would accomplish nothing at this point. Not sure yobit would listen anyway, as they tend to do their own thing -- they traded Lisk IOUs while the devs asked them to stop.

Pages:
Jump to: