Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 90. (Read 124356 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
about the bounty campaigns what do you think is the best schedule to release them?  Do we need them to be released right after the ICO or wait a week before giving out bounties ?  

In my opinion, I'd say they'd be better off releasing coins to ICO investors first, bounty people about a week later. Reasons being ... bounty people always dump. For all coins. It doesn't matter in regard to coin development, features, or any of that. Some ICO people will dump too, but since they spent at least something for their coins, they are more apt to hold onto them if prices get into ridiculous low levels. Bounty people have no such limitation ... they paid nothing, so no minimum for them to cash out.

Now the trick is to minimize dumping by announcing coin features 'coming soon' or the lure of a larger exchange. The extra week would in theory give the coin more time to get on a proper exchange (bittrex ideally), or at least provide the lure of a larger exchange on the horizon.

Regardless of scheduling, I do think ICO people should get their coins first. Everyone at the same time, investors + bounties, tends to result in terribleness for all, at least short-term.

Very sensible post and I agree. Even though I do work for bounties, I often also buy in ICOS and tend to baghold and I will be putting half my CHESSCOINS in my own coin asset fund, so the POS can be long term income for my people. Also maybe getting it on more exchanges that have decent volume like C-CEX etc, we can all vote and help out there will help as well.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
about the bounty campaigns what do you think is the best schedule to release them?  Do we need them to be released right after the ICO or wait a week before giving out bounties ?  

In my opinion, I'd say they'd be better off releasing coins to ICO investors first, bounty people about a week later. Reasons being ... bounty people always dump. For all coins. It doesn't matter in regard to coin development, features, or any of that. Some ICO people will dump too, but since they spent at least something for their coins, they are more apt to hold onto them if prices get into ridiculous low levels. Bounty people have no such limitation ... they paid nothing, so no minimum for them to cash out.

Now the trick is to minimize dumping by announcing coin features 'coming soon' or the lure of a larger exchange. The extra week would in theory give the coin more time to get on a proper exchange (bittrex ideally), or at least provide the lure of a larger exchange on the horizon.

Regardless of scheduling, I do think ICO people should get their coins first. Everyone at the same time, investors + bounties, tends to result in terribleness for all, at least short-term.
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
We are still on ICO mode but look at our stat at coinmarket the volume is increasing and all coins are not yet release
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chesscoin/

My fear is people dumping after the Ico the dev should follow it up with a good feature implementation..

We doing our best for ChessCoin Project. This is a long term developement. We will release the ChessCoin android app around the ICO ending time. The web based ChessCoin platform is also on good projection and would be realeased at the end of year. If we receive enough funding, this would be much sooner.

Don't be afraid of dumping on trading. ChessCoin is one of the best developed altcoin now. The dumpers will regret when ChessCoin get its deserved standing in cryptocurrency world in a near future.

Pretty much this statement should lessen our worry , the dev had delivered stuff ahead of schedule.  Am sure the team is really working hard to deliver what is due. about the bounty campaigns what do you think is the best schedule to release them?  Do we need them to be released right after the ICO or wait a week before giving out bounties ?  

I want all the ChessCoin supporter to receive ChessCoin as soon as possible. So 1-2 days after ICO end, bounties will be delivered without any concerns related to dumping from bounties receiver.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
We are still on ICO mode but look at our stat at coinmarket the volume is increasing and all coins are not yet release

My fear is people dumping after the Ico the dev should follow it up with a good feature implementation..

We doing our best for ChessCoin Project. This is a long term developement. We will release the ChessCoin android app around the ICO ending time. The web based ChessCoin platform is also on good projection and would be realeased at the end of year. If we receive enough funding, this would be much sooner.

Don't be afraid of dumping on trading. ChessCoin is one of the best developed altcoin now. The dumpers will regret when ChessCoin get its deserved standing in cryptocurrency world in a near future.

Pretty much this statement should lessen our worry , the dev had delivered stuff ahead of schedule.  Am sure the team is really working hard to deliver what is due. about the bounty campaigns what do you think is the best schedule to release them?  Do we need them to be released right after the ICO or wait a week before giving out bounties ?  
Activity: 478
Merit: 252

legendary

Yes hope we hear from the DEV soon. I liek this little coin adn it could be one of those really lucky ones for us. It does have great potential as chess is very popular all voer the world. I used to play when I was younger but I need to hoone my skills again, they are too rusty now haha.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

legendary

The only drawback of updating is that I lost my staking weight once I ran the new wallet, maybe I did something wrong.

Nothing changes on my wallet I'm still getting rewards every minutes,one of the best wallet I've had was Bigup but not it seems chesscoin is one of the most profitable coin when it comes to staking already had more than 1000 coins coming from staking my wallet.
Yes the staking is still working. What I meant is that when I exited my old wallet to run the new one I lost my staking weight (which has buit up while the wallet was running). My coins had to mature and I am now still building up the staking weight. Maybe there is no way for the wallet to "remember" its staking weight after restart. Maybe this is how staking works ...
To sum up, I examined the staking weight at the bottom right corner, closed the old wallet, opened the new wallet, re-examined the weight, it was gone (it started over).

I had to reinstall my computer yesterday so uploaded my coins on the exchange in case I had a screw up with the dat files, but now they are back in my wallet. I am also waiting for them to mature and even at a low price, I have been trading a few coins and I am buying low, selling high, so hope to accumulate more Chess as they stake like a charm! I have now some buys sitting snugly there waiting for a dump Smiley.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Hello everyone  Wink .  I have one little game. 3000 chess will be present for 3 owners:

1. Best picture concerning chesscoin

2. The most significant statistic about chesscoin to Present

3. wallet chesscoin largest volume today, for example: 1000 will be greater than 999 ...

All information received will be collected directly at the comments in the forum.
Time is 24 hours for you until the end of my comments.
After finishing I will directly send rewards to the satisfactory.

The reward is: 3000 chess / 1 person

Note: For at least 10 comments for each package to end it. And as early as 24 hours.
Good luck!

Really afraid I do not know how to post a picture. Who can help me?

Copy URL of image, paste and surround that with

or click the image button in the post menu, above the Wink face emoticon
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt
Hello everyone  Wink .  I have one little game. 3000 chess will be present for 3 owners:

3. wallet chesscoin largest volume today, for example: 1000 will be greater than 999 ...

All information received will be collected directly at the comments in the forum.

Note: For at least 10 comments for each package to end it. And as early as 24 hours.
Good luck!

Really afraid I do not know how to post a picture. Who can help me?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello everyone  Wink .  I have one little game. 3000 chess will be present for 3 owners:

Good luck!

Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Back again for some chess. Anyone want to meet me on yahoo chess?
Starter level only please.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Yes the staking is still working. What I meant is that when I exited my old wallet to run the new one I lost my staking weight (which has buit up while the wallet was running). My coins had to mature and I am now still building up the staking weight. Maybe there is no way for the wallet to "remember" its staking weight after restart. Maybe this is how staking works ...
To sum up, I examined the staking weight at the bottom right corner, closed the old wallet, opened the new wallet, re-examined the weight, it was gone (it started over).

I have the same issue my staking weight was lost but I did not mins it I just let my wallet open for the whole night and when I woke up it is not staking and it's staking nicely I want to add more had a huge buy order my earlier order are completed ,it's really my lucky day that some generous holders are dumping it at a very low price..
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
i have 134k chess in wallet and i want mine but how to mine? not staking because you dont have mature coins.
Normally, you just have to wait for them to mature, it won't take long, you'll have to keep you wallet running, it'll start building up a staking weight and you'll have an estimation about when you can expect a reward. ChessCoin is now a pure PoS coin you cannot mine it anymore.

The only drawback of updating is that I lost my staking weight once I ran the new wallet, maybe I did something wrong.

Nothing changes on my wallet I'm still getting rewards every minutes,one of the best wallet I've had was Bigup but not it seems chesscoin is one of the most profitable coin when it comes to staking already had more than 1000 coins coming from staking my wallet.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
i have 134k chess in wallet and i want mine but how to mine? not staking because you dont have mature coins.

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Hi, I tried the app of "Bella Chess" and I realy liked it, but the only thing is that the difficulty change much between modes, for example in easy and medium, there is much difference, it would be good to change a little bit the difficulty. Cheers! Wink
Sorry for my bad english  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
My bellacoin transaction is still wating for aprroval. i sent it hours ago from poloniex. i tried 100 bella before it worked. But know with 160000 it doesnt work.. weird

Don't worry,
PM me your proof of transaction with "awaiting approval". Your Bellacoin wiill be credited to 1000sats/1Bela if it comes later than July 3rd, 23:59 EST.

Any one else has the same problem. Please pm me the proof of your withdraws that are "awaiting approval". Your Bellacoins is still available for 1000sats/1Bela.

Few hours left for this  huge advantage, 1000Satoshi/1Bela for ChessCoin Project ICO.

Hello everyone Smiley I have one little game. 3000 chess will be present for 3 owners:

Good luck!

I hope will own about chesscoin best photos, I'm doing it  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: