Pages:
Author

Topic: Chia Coin Mining become unprofitable - the coin has fallen in price by 3 times - page 2. (Read 2314 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 421
Blockchain Enthusiast, Chia farmer, NFT Collector
Is anybody farming XCH forks?
Right now I'm earning around 100$/day on Chia and 150$ in Silicon fork (Sit token)
Also I have a lot other forks which I can convert into XCH on forks.green

can use chia nft plot to farm?

and how many plot you have?

right now I have 24800 plots, but in total 45000 I started 2 months ago
parallel forks farming only on nft plots

How do you manage that many hard drives?  I was planning on selling my gear, I got tired of managing all the usb drives.  Can you farm chia and the forks at the same time?

I bought them! Right now I'm farming Chia and 18 forks at the same time. But I want to add 5-10 more forks
Activity: 449
Merit: 24
Right now I'm earning around 100$/day on Chia and 150$ in Silicon fork (Sit token)

How do you manage that many hard drives?  I was planning on selling my gear, I got tired of managing all the usb drives.  Can you farm chia and the forks at the same time?

Activity: 297
Merit: 3

Activity: 916
Merit: 1
Well, rise of Crypton is nice, and it gained again today what's a good news. But I have even better one. Monero was listed on Crypton exchange https://crp.is/exchange/xmr_usdt And now it doesn't matter what regulations will happen, it can be easily and anonymously accessed and traded from all over the world. I didn't even expected it will be Monero!
Oh, wow! This is very good news. Especially if we do not forget that not so long ago this coin was banned in many countries. Well, I am very glad that there are still ways to purchase Monero.
Adding Monero to the exchange promises to increase the attention of users. I think this can have a positive impact on the development of the project. It seems to me that even more impressive updates are waiting for us next.
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
oh god how this coin going right now  Cheesy , gold rush on ssd mining only matter of months and die with unlimited dump from miner,

ssd/hdd mining always fail in term centralization control by cloud storage which is many of them in stand by with no use
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
Well, rise of Crypton is nice, and it gained again today what's a good news. But I have even better one. Monero was listed on Crypton exchange https://crp.is/exchange/xmr_usdt And now it doesn't matter what regulations will happen, it can be easily and anonymously accessed and traded from all over the world. I didn't even expected it will be Monero!
Oh, wow! This is very good news. Especially if we do not forget that not so long ago this coin was banned in many countries. Well, I am very glad that there are still ways to purchase Monero.
started at 1500 usd, crashed to 500 usd then gone back to 1500 usd then crashed to 125 usd and right now at 125 usd, very speculative and hyped, this reminds me siacoin, nobody talks about siacoin anymore, oh yeah siacoin was the chiacoin of 2017 hehe or we can say chiacoin is the siacoin of 2021 hehe, hype, hype, pump, pump, then crash, crash, crash and crash hehe

Anyway, the way i see at moment, chiacoin will get as low as 0.10 per coin when hehell crash hits the market.
I like and support coins like Crypton as it rises in a natural manner. After the last listing it gained +650% to its price in a month. And that's how it has to happen. Not just because someone told something. And it continues to grow slowly, not dumping back. And the fact that it's a privacy coin that has own no KYC decentralized exchange, gives it a good advantage over other coins.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 318
started at 1500 usd, crashed to 500 usd then gone back to 1500 usd then crashed to 125 usd and right now at 125 usd, very speculative and hyped, this reminds me siacoin, nobody talks about siacoin anymore, oh yeah siacoin was the chiacoin of 2017 hehe or we can say chiacoin is the siacoin of 2021 hehe, hype, hype, pump, pump, then crash, crash, crash and crash hehe

Anyway, the way i see at moment, chiacoin will get as low as 0.10 per coin when hehell crash hits the market.

Wel, you also said in 2017 that GPU mining is dead...and few days ago I sold my old RX580 for $600  Grin

It was in 2018 and you misunderstood what I said, I said yes in 2018 gpu mining would be gameover in the sense profitability would crash to 0 and yes it just happened that.

I missed that crash and was mining all the time...it became boring and uninspiring, but never unprofitable
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster

Wel, you also said in 2017 that GPU mining is dead...and few days ago I sold my old RX580 for $600  Grin

It was in 2018 and you misunderstood what I said, I said yes in 2018 gpu mining would be gameover in the sense profitability would crash to 0 and yes it just happened that.

Wel, you also said in 2017 that GPU mining is dead...and few days ago I sold my old RX580 for $600  Grin
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster

You're seriously comparing projects with $275 and $23,639,371 daily volume?
What do you mean with 275$ daily volume? Have you checked it at least? Since Crypton gained +650% to its rate during the last month, it only gained popularity. And if you'll check its own exchange, you'll see all the volumes, etc. https://crp.is/

Currently world wide 24hr volume of all crypton traded is $13,271

#1601 on the list from Coingecko.

I guess they themselves generated some volume now that I noticed how low it was  Grin
No, it's coinpower community added value to the coin. And it's not the only one. If you'll learn the Utopia p2p project better, you'll understand that it's the most undervalued project on the market.
What do you mean with 275$ daily volume? Have you checked it at least? Since Crypton gained +650% to its rate during the last month, it only gained popularity. And if you'll check its own exchange, you'll see all the volumes, etc. https://crp.is/

I guess they themselves generated some volume now that I noticed how low it was  Grin
Hmm, why did they need it? And how to explain the growing popularity of the coin? They were also sponsors at the crypto event at the World Expo. Why do you think that the volumes were stimulated by developers?
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Following your logic should just farm a coin on defi. Mining is the belief that the price of a mined coin will be higher than it is, it also feels like you are doing your job to ensure the safety of decentralization of the network.

Activity: 1251
Merit: 135

Pages:
Jump to: