Pages:
Author

Topic: Chia Coin Mining become unprofitable - the coin has fallen in price by 3 times - page 6. (Read 2314 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 11
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Chia mining is a waste of money on HDD and SSD unless you can get 100s of tera bytes for cheap price though, imagine 100tb giving you 150$ per month? That's so stupid lol, 20TB costs 745$ on Amazon store that's enough to get you decent GPU that will give you 150$ per month, the exact amount you will get with 100TB on chia mining
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
It burns thru hard drives too fast and users avoid CHIA abused drives like plague since no one wants to risk the safety of their data with things like that. Meaning it is very hard to recoup your investment like with mining GPU. Take with the randomness in mining CHIA like someone already said in this thread then it is no wonder that coin doesn't worth all the hassle. That's why it's going downhill.
Activity: 1251
Merit: 135

CRP, $400k marketcap shitcoin...are you serious?
What will you say about UUSD stablecoin? It is designed to maintain 1:1 parity with the US Dollar. Utopia USD is an anonymous, secure, instant and liquid payment method. It's value is backed by DAI cryptocurrency. Isn't it the currency of future?

Not sure why you bring this one up….is it mineable? 
Activity: 916
Merit: 1

What will you say about UUSD stablecoin? It is designed to maintain 1:1 parity with the US Dollar. Utopia USD is an anonymous, secure, instant and liquid payment method. It's value is backed by DAI cryptocurrency. Isn't it the currency of future?
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
chia profitable only for early adopter, because the growing hdd mining is exponential, and plotting took really long for starter, and random rewards make more gambling rather than mining, even pool helping this things.....
I don't think that anything can help it anyhow to survive. Time shows that it's epoch is coming to an end as the coin is slowly dying. Everyone who wanted to earn money on it - already did that. So I believe more in coins like Crypton as it's self-financed, free to mine and more people are dedicated to it due to the huge promo action that is running now. At least no one will lose money on it.

And what can you say about the huge number of complaints from crypto enthusiasts who lost too much money after mining and chia and did not receive actual profit. Read Twitter - there is all the information there.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Which eco-coin do you prefer more? Or green coins are just kind of hype now?

If you're worried about being eco/green, then you're limited to PoS coins. So you should be PoW mining ETH now... and staking it in a 2.0 pool.
Activity: 896
Merit: 17
I have 2 SSDs on 2TB and solo mining of chia comes out to me for many years, because of such a high slodnost, it is simply not realistic to mine chia alone, you need to look for a pool where you need to pay normal commissions.In general, this is...
Activity: 2422
Merit: 318
chia profitable only for early adopter, because the growing hdd mining is exponential, and plotting took really long for starter, and random rewards make more gambling rather than mining, even pool helping this things.....
I don't think that anything can help it anyhow to survive. Time shows that it's epoch is coming to an end as the coin is slowly dying. Everyone who wanted to earn money on it - already did that. So I believe more in coins like Crypton as it's self-financed, free to mine and more people are dedicated to it due to the huge promo action that is running now. At least no one will lose money on it.

legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
what kept eth project running was that eth devs sold a lot of their eth when it rose around 700 usd in 2018. So they had enough money to cover the project in the bear market time.
I think the mass adoption of the Ethereum network is what saved it. By 2018, the ICOs and all those other tokens launched on its network made it skyrocket, widely used. Even in the bear market, it remained the most popular network for tokens.

Look at all the "Ethereum killers" that came afterwords... NEO, TRON, EOS. Non is anyway close to Ethereum's success.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
on bullruns coins come from nowhere and with inflated price as soon as the bullrun ends, few weeks after that to few months coins die, has been like this since 2011, I remember when btc came, 97% of coins are dead, trust me even eth had a scimitar on its neck ehhe, what kept eth project running was that eth devs sold a lot of their eth when it rose around 700 usd in 2018. So they had enough money to cover the project in the bear market time.
Yes, I have seen discussions in the thematic channels of Utopia. I managed to notice that users there always find out the news first, often even before their official presentation.
I found information that the developers of Utopia are not going to stop and plan to please users with a few more promos until the end of 2021.
I think this is a great opportunity to learn more about the project and earn a crypt.

And where did you get the info? All I know is that the mobile version of Utopia p2p has to be released till the end of the year. I've checked all their social networks and hadn't seen any proof. Maybe you've learned it from the Utopia channels? As I not always have time to check for all the messages there.
I found information that the developers of Utopia are not going to stop and plan to please users with a few more promos until the end of 2021.
I think this is a great opportunity to learn more about the project and earn a crypt.
Please note that on 1 PC you can run up to 50 mining bots, in case if you use LCX or Docker. It will multiply your income in so many times. I think there will be really many participants. People were waiting for something like that. Especially as this mining is eco-friendly.
Wow, I hope that you will have success during this promo! As far as I remember, the prize pool in this bounty is quite large. I will not stop rejoicing at how the project is a success and enjoys growing popularity among users.
Please note that on 1 PC you can run up to 50 mining bots, in case if you use LCX or Docker. It will multiply your income in so many times. I think there will be really many participants. People were waiting for something like that. Especially as this mining is eco-friendly.

Care to explain? You discovered some exploit to use 1TB, but present it to network as 50TB?
Always the same...its stupid to predict what will happen, this early
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
There is nothing that can come close to proof of work mining algorithm, it's only a matter of time and you will see that most new projects claiming to be green energy mining are nonsense, better buy GPUs and start mining instead of chia mining with SSD and HDD
Pages:
Jump to: