Pages:
Author

Topic: Chia Coin Mining become unprofitable - the coin has fallen in price by 3 times - page 3. (Read 2314 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 5
The price of this coin may rise in the future, and if you are an investor, then now you can buy a little of these coins, and buy some of the coins in the bear market next year.
If you are a miner, then you can exchange this coin for received ethereums or other coins.
You're absolutely right. I didn't like the idea of chia mining frm the very beginning as it requires big investments and shows no result. As a good alternative I've found Crypton from Utopia p2p that is mined with PC and internet connection only, is a privacy coin and has its own no KYC decentralized exchange. Its rate started to grow fast lately and I'm happy that I've chosen it.
Yes, this is a promising coin. I must say that I am always passionate about projects that do not require additional investments, and also promise a lot.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 318
The price of this coin may rise in the future, and if you are an investor, then now you can buy a little of these coins, and buy some of the coins in the bear market next year.
If you are a miner, then you can exchange this coin for received ethereums or other coins.
You're absolutely right. I didn't like the idea of chia mining frm the very beginning as it requires big investments and shows no result. As a good alternative I've found Crypton from Utopia p2p that is mined with PC and internet connection only, is a privacy coin and has its own no KYC decentralized exchange. Its rate started to grow fast lately and I'm happy that I've chosen it.

You're seriously comparing projects with $275 and $23,639,371 daily volume?
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
today price drop again [around7%] form 191to179

have anyone think chia can go up to 300usd in this year?
It is better to buy such coins for investments for 4-7 years. Perhaps with this hype around green mining and global consumption, this coin will grow 100 times, but perhaps you will lose your money.
I noticed that this coin has low liquidity on exchanges, so it is better to look for other options for short-term speculation.

The hype around the coin has spun to zero, it is now the reason to discount the miner to a good market manager to have the coin on Binance and Coinbase.
If crypton would be good project, they would have their own thread, instead of piggybacking
on other more successful project threads  to get some attention  Grin
You think it doesn't have any related threads? Check this one for example: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55504061 And it's normal to discuss different coins in different places. In this case Crypton was mentioned as it's really green, not like Chia. And is mined more profitably.
In addition, participation in a recent major project has once again confirmed the reliability of this project and its reliability. I think this is not just an empty phrase, especially in the context of the attention of the entire crypto community.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15

It is better to buy such coins for investments for 4-7 years. Perhaps with this hype around green mining and global consumption, this coin will grow 100 times, but perhaps you will lose your money.
I noticed that this coin has low liquidity on exchanges, so it is better to look for other options for short-term speculation.

The hype around the coin has spun to zero, it is now the reason to discount the miner to a good market manager to have the coin on Binance and Coinbase.
If crypton would be good project, they would have their own thread, instead of piggybacking
You think it doesn't have any related threads? Check this one for example: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55504061 And it's normal to discuss different coins in different places. In this case Crypton was mentioned as it's really green, not like Chia. And is mined more profitably.
Really? Developers have done even more than I expected from them. Unbelievable! This is a very generous act, because someday I will remember this event as a starting point. Sponsorship of this level is very honorable.
legendary

Great news, so I could immediately sell my Utopia and Crypton and buy more Chia since I have account on p2pb2b
Great news is that Crypton alerady reached 1$ point. While it was about 15 cents for 2 or 3 years - it's a great improvement in several days. So I won't be so quick on your place as I'm sure it will continue growing. And in any case, you have to know that the best rate is on their inner exchange crp.is It's also no KYC.

Meanwhile, Chia went 50% up since yesterday
If the price of the coin rises several times, then hard drives will disappear in stores again.
I bought it yesterday for 135 dollars.
The coin is very interesting and it is too early to sell it.
A friend of mine bought hard drives with a total capacity of about 250 terabytes, and so in a month he did not have time to make plots on all hard drives.
Also, I want to note that the Crypton exchange rate will only continue its growth.  According to the latest news Utopia p2p sponsored the Blockchain Economy Expo. This is the First Blockchain Exhibition in the "World Expo" history. The WORLD EXPO is being held for 170 years and for the 1st time, blockchain will be introduced to the world at the same level as countries, international organizations and other traditional businesses.
Activity: 297
Merit: 3

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1106
As long as it keeps with a price I'll keep my plots alive, I don't really care much for this coin  Sad

As always,  things were profitable for those who entered early in this coin, at around 1600 USD price tag.
legendary
Great news, so I could immediately sell my Utopia and Crypton and buy more Chia since I have account on p2pb2b
Great news is that Crypton alerady reached 1$ point. While it was about 15 cents for 2 or 3 years - it's a great improvement in several days. So I won't be so quick on your place as I'm sure it will continue growing. And in any case, you have to know that the best rate is on their inner exchange crp.is It's also no KYC.

If the price of the coin rises several times, then hard drives will disappear in stores again.
I bought it yesterday for 135 dollars.
The coin is very interesting and it is too early to sell it.
A friend of mine bought hard drives with a total capacity of about 250 terabytes, and so in a month he did not have time to make plots on all hard drives.

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1106
I don't care about Chia price right now, I'm sure that price will gone grow to ATH at least in few months or may be after 1st halving Chia
gona set new price records as Bitcoin.
If the price can't grow to ATH right now when the market is still being regarded as "bullish" then forget about it. The period that comes after a bull run is very brutal to altcoins, as you will witness it soon now that you have a particular altcoin to follow.

I saw it first-hand in 2018. I held a number of altcoins I thought would one day go x100, but it never happened. Instead, I saw drops in price of more than 90%

With a few exceptions, altcoins are made to die and kill newcomers.

CHIA is no different, only a tiny small amount of alts will survive and propagate in future, those who have a true purpose behind.
copper member
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1771
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
I bought a coin on the exchange https://www.hotbit.io/
This exchange does not require a client verification procedure.
I bought this coin for $ 150-160 and will buy more, but I will probably place orders for $ 120-130.
I will have to keep the coin for several years, but the official wallet is not very convenient. It takes a very long time to update.
I hope you are withdrawing your coins to an external wallet, or you could just create a paper wallet since the official wallet is not yet convenient. Hotbit has lots of complaints in the scam accusations board over failed withdrawals
>> Hotbit exchange is Proven Scam
>> Hotbit kidnaps your coins then ask for ransom if you ever do one tiny mistake
>> Hotbit.io - Withdrawl failed
>> You can lose your fund cheaply with HotBit Exchange. Don't be the next Victim
>> SCAM ALERT HOTBIT
>> hotbit.io is big scam
>> Stay Away from HOTBIT EXCHANGE

p2pb2b is proven scam too. Checkout their reputation on the forum. Take care of your funds.
It is better to make a mistake now and lose a few thousand dollars than to regret later that you did not invest in this coin.
If the price of the coin falls, then I will buy more.
I will have to wait a long time, at least until the first halving, but it's even interesting.
Of course, I do not advise beginners to do this, because they need to quickly recoup their investment.
Okay.. The decision is only up to you, but I have to tell you something. While chia can't list the coin anywhere, Utopia p2p listed both of their coins on a new exchange yesterday - Crypton and Utopia USD. I think it's a great step and it will be interesting to see how it will affect the coins.

legendary
It is better to make a mistake now and lose a few thousand dollars than to regret later that you did not invest in this coin.
If the price of the coin falls, then I will buy more.
I will have to wait a long time, at least until the first halving, but it's even interesting.
Of course, I do not advise beginners to do this, because they need to quickly recoup their investment.
Okay.. The decision is only up to you, but I have to tell you something. While chia can't list the coin anywhere, Utopia p2p listed both of their coins on a new exchange yesterday - Crypton and Utopia USD. I think it's a great step and it will be interesting to see how it will affect the coins.
I bought a coin on the exchange https://www.hotbit.io/
This exchange does not require a client verification procedure.
I bought this coin for $ 150-160 and will buy more, but I will probably place orders for $ 120-130.
I will have to keep the coin for several years, but the official wallet is not very convenient. It takes a very long time to update.
Pages:
Jump to: