Pages:
Author

Topic: Childhood memories that you wish to happen again? - page 8. (Read 934 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
saya ingin sekali berulang di masa2 kecil.karna di msa kecil sangat bahagia tampa beban.di mana kita bisa bermain bersama teman2.
Activity: 56
Once i got a first prize in drawing and took that prize from the District Magistrate. the day was my most memorable childhood day
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
the time I shared with my grandparents, I'd like that
Activity: 25
The time that we travel allday long 😂
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
Childhood memories that I wish to happen again is the time when we used to climb mango trees and swim in the river and spear fishing....
Activity: 40
I once visited a pop show and met Bob Marley without knowing his eal identity then and now i want to meet him again Sad
Activity: 84
All my pets would be alive for at least one day
brand new
Activity: 0
When i bunked my class for the first time to watch cinemas with friend, that was really awsome day
Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
Swimming in the river flow from mountain, very cold and clear drinkable water
Activity: 31
Mine was not actually a childhood memory but a teenage memory; it was the time when i first kissed my girlfriend. huh cant forget it.
Activity: 10
bisa kumpul lagi sama kawan kawan sebaya dulu biar bisa main tembak tembakan waktu dikampung
Activity: 55
When I was 3 years old before my father went to Cambodia. I remembered when my father telling me a story before I sleep.
Activity: 24
We have a big family. I have a lots of cousins on my father side. Before when we were kids, we celebrate our birthdays in a park near our home. My aunts and uncles are preparing foods for our picnic. And we will just play and eat the whole day at the park. I wish i could go back to the time where i dont what does the word "Stress" means.
Activity: 154
swimming with childhood friends in river...  Cool
Activity: 41
play with friend
Activity: 182
I wish to happen again those times that i'll just keep on playing without thinking any problems, peaceful and no  heartaches.
Activity: 85
Urgh.. I hagte going back to school. Grin Sorry bout that guys.
Anyway, I would like to relive the moment when I was just playing all day (like most of you would wish) without a care in the world, then suddnely saw something valuable  then just vanish out of thin air. Would like to relive that so I can fix my attention to not lose it again.
Activity: 52
my childhood memories when falling from the top of the house
Activity: 26
I want to go school  back and play with my friends.
Activity: 71
I want to return to the day when I received my first prize from a minister
Pages:
Jump to: