Pages:
Author

Topic: Childhood memories that you wish to happen again? - page 5. (Read 934 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I want to go back from the time that my Father has not abandoned us yet. I just want to remember the feeling of having a father once again.
Activity: 140
trip to disneyland
Activity: 37
I WISH THAT I CAN SLEEP AS MUCH AS I COULD Sad
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
What are those memorable memories during your childhood that you wish to happen again?

For me, I wish to happen again those memories where I only love to do is play with other kids. Bec when we become adults life is much more difficult.
I wish to feel how simple life it is together with my family.
Me too! My problem when I was a kid is that, how to convience my Mom to buy me a big doll that I want, but now my problem is that, how to sustain the therapy of my son every week. Everyweek I am searching a money, just to give the needs of my son. It is really difficult but I am learning to be a responsible person for my family.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
But, see that’s the important thing, as a child we always thought big and broad, but now we kind of stop thinking like that. I mean why don’t we start thinking like that more? All the memories we have all made were supposed to happen, it’s what made us who we are today. What are some of your childhood memories? And if you have one, then would you relive it one last time. . .
Activity: 23
I want to play under the tree..Do all outdoor games,climbing and harvesting fruits.Take a bath in a river and jump from a high place going to the water...I love my childhood..No worries,just enjoying life..
Activity: 22
Going to Disneyland was so NICE  Grin
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
who does not like in small time gan. the existence of play, ask something if not in kontang cried, do not think burden to make money.

because the childhood is like a king asking for something to live talk to come true .
Activity: 12
the childhood memories I want to repeat are when all my family is alive.
Activity: 24
when friendship is not followed with fake feelings, joking without burden, playing together, still innocent, and sick just because falling or hurt and no because love Smiley
Activity: 252
I get you, if thinking back i will also want to go back to my younger days where we do not need to think of the expenses and fake friends when you start your job life and all the bills you need to pay.
Activity: 36
Eat play sleep and repeat i want that again
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
Playing with friends that there's no tomorrow.
Activity: 14
childhood that I want to repeat again when I am carrying mother
Activity: 23
My childhood memories that I wish to happen again was playing paper dolls with my childhood friends. Playing all day outside in our home. And the feeling of complete and happy family.
Activity: 37
yes...my childhood memories reflected on my mind everytime. when i was 10 years old me or my some friends going to picnic or enjoy full day that i never forget.
Activity: 43
What are those memorable memories during your childhood that you wish to happen again?

For me, I wish to happen again those memories where I only love to do is play with other kids. Bec when we become adults life is much more difficult.
I wish to feel how simple life it is together with my family.

Hello. Thanks for this nice Forum. i love to go back those memories of playing FAMILY COMPUTER (NITENDO) and play with my friends in the yard and on the streets. Smiley such a joyful days.
Activity: 238
Farm holidays and dreams about the impossible.
Activity: 182
I wish to repeat my  childhood happiest memories..

The moment that im only like a child  playing around with playmate no stress,  no problems  all i feel is i am child all I know is playing with my playmates 
Activity: 139
I want my childhood while still in elementary school, where I only know learning and playing alone, unlike now when I was 19 years old, I had to work hard to meet my own needs and slightly lighten the burden of parents.
Pages:
Jump to: