Pages:
Author

Topic: Childhood memories that you wish to happen again? - page 4. (Read 934 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I would want to go back to the school and re-live that life.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
Todays children cat get the oy of collecting mangoes falling from trees due to Kalisakhi. That fun with my guys in village. I miss a lot
Activity: 154
playing hide and seek and rain shower naked with my friends and relatives, but now it will not happen again.
Activity: 10
I really do not want go back to the childhood because everyone was bullying me. for me childhood is a bad experience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
My childhood life is very nice in my memories because of that when I was a child that time I will spend my life in my x girlfriend and others boyes,now I am 20+and have to boring for my life,my childhood memories was so good I want to get back my childhood life if Allah gave me.
Activity: 46
Yeah because it was so wandrful
Activity: 53

Playing with friends. crazy mad together, bathing in the river, firing shots, everything is unique unique and we can no lo...

Activity: 54
First time I went to the sea with my family. I still remember that excitement!!!
Activity: 44
Çocukluğumda dışarda oynadığım oyunlara geri dönmek isterim
Activity: 23
When I was sitting in the lap of my Grandfather. T_T
Activity: 12
Many, mainly I would love to have my parents back and relive Christmas dinners.
Activity: 58
i don't miss my childhood. I've started to endure my adulthood
Activity: 168
Dancing in the rain is one of my most childhood memories I will not forget.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
I want my elementary lfe in the village where life was not yet too advanced and developed. Where me and my friends/classmates played and enjoyed childhood differently. Village life is different from city life and i missed those times. Playing in the rain, playing in the mud, in the river, hills and running everywhere.
Activity: 60
I have a lot of childhood memories. My childhood memories are pretty. If there is a chance to go back to the past. I want to reunite my best friend at elementary school. I'm very fond of her. We are a very close friend
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE
So many childhood memories that I wish I could recover it's a tough choice Which specific ones I should take again.
Activity: 24
First kiss, first grade, meeting my first friends. Cry
Activity: 19
Playing football with my friends and not having a worry in the world about growing up and taxes just play play play everyday of the summer day and night.  Cry
Activity: 140
I remember when we use to dance naked under the rain. It's so fun and it's something I won't forget.
Activity: 57
recess time during school with friends
ahh what i would give to go back
Pages:
Jump to: