Pages:
Author

Topic: Childhood memories that you wish to happen again? - page 6. (Read 934 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The time when my grandfather was alive. I wish to go back to that time.
Activity: 53
I would want to go back to the school and re-live that life.
Activity: 27
childhood memories that want to be repeated again that is when playing chase pursuit with friends
Activity: 5
playing with old friends who are now separated somewhere. I really hope to meet again and repeat playing as a child, play ball while wet with rain water
Activity: 60
going back to school where I proposed my crush and she said Yes.
Activity: 26
I wish of going back to my toddler age where everyone just embraced me.
Activity: 213
school time and when playing hide and seek with friends
Activity: 20
Spending more quality time with my parents.
Activity: 26
Summer holidays taken with friends and family and dont have a THESIS  Smiley
Activity: 56
to kiss again my 1st crush
Activity: 21
I want to go back to the times when no gadgets at all. Running around, making fun and laughing together. Playing hide and seek. Playing jackstones, cooking games, dolls. I missed the old times when the only thing you worry about is what are you going to play with your friends the next day.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The best childhood memories that I want to happen again is when I can socialize with anyone and make friends with them with no "malice" in what you'll do because when you enter adulthood, everything is just about having sex.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
That's when I'm not worried about what I'm going to eat. It's time for me to do what I want to do that will not work until you do the work and the industry you are in. And that's a 5 to 6 year old I'm probably just curious and just laugh at what I do all day long no matter what
Activity: 57
I wish to happen again is playing with my friends.
Activity: 42
Live my life happily. Smiley  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 140
traveling to the sea with my parents
Activity: 72
I wish i can go back to my elementary and high school days, when tatay is still with us. We paly with him, sing with him, and solve math problems with him. On those days i can also make my younger sister that she belong and that she is intelligent in her own way.
Activity: 28
I want to bring back the days that I'm a child because I  just want to live freely without worries. I want to gback to the time that playing with my friends is the only thing that I know and the feeling of being carefree.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
I was about 9 years old when i became the captain of my jr. football team and won the cup. I wish the time rolls over and again
Activity: 24
There are many things that I’d want. Spending more time with my father is one of them.
Pages:
Jump to: