Pages:
Author

Topic: Childhood memories that you wish to happen again? - page 7. (Read 934 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
the first time I went horse-riding
brand new
Activity: 0
I would wish to have some fun time with my brother and play with him.
Activity: 28
The day of my first drawing competition winning in our locality was the day i will always remember
Activity: 35
that i can play  in the rain when its raining  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 27
The first day of my school; though i crued a lot but after that new friend and teachers were way too good to be forgotten
Activity: 25
Mine was funny. i didnt know what love is then but liked my class teacher much and told her that i love her :v Hope that occurs again
Activity: 63
I miss school time to be honest, everything about it) This age when you are carefree, relaxed and happy. For me all my school years were amazing.
Activity: 51
The best memories are with my parents. I would want to re-live that.
Activity: 24
Thats when my father still alive, were so happy family until the accident came.i wish i have plenty time with him.
Activity: 161
Merit: 13
Our first trip with dad. Summer, warm sea, and amazing snorkeling, observing creatures unknown for me 
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
my childhood got spended in a whole of poverty and sadness so i dont want those memories to happen again..
Activity: 58
I will go back to school and make more and good friends that I couldn’t earlier.
Activity: 52
memories that i wish to happen again when the day we travel all day.we go together in the beach with my family and my relatives.no stress no problem no heartache.just a simple life
Activity: 44
Childhoodmemories that i wish to happen again is just having fun without any problem. Just play and play.
Activity: 25
I dont have childhood memories that wanted to happen again coz it's just a waste of energy thinking about the past. Let's use all of our energy living the present moment so that we will not have any regrets about our past so we can say that there's nothing in the past that we want to comeback coz we've done everything we had to do.
brand new
Activity: 0
i wish i could get back to my school days when i used to carry tiffin and ran into school for having classes :"(
Activity: 183
my childhood ? I was nearly dead when taking a bath. Every time I see the sea I remember what I have experienced.
Activity: 28
memories that i wish to happen again when the day we travel all day.we go together in the beach with my family and my relatives.no stress no problem no heartache.just a simple life.
Activity: 27
Going back to school and crushing over my crush is what I’d want to do.
Activity: 140
memorable memories during my childhood that i wish to happen again is  swimming with my brothers, picked up by my father, scolded by my mother and father, I wish it could happen again. because now, every time I come home I'm never scolded, I rarely joke with them. I wish I could. Sad
Pages:
Jump to: