Pages:
Author

Topic: China is punishing cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 08:27:38 PM
I think Chinese government is doing it in a wrong way, banning the crypto activities is the way forward, i think they should learn from the US if they really want to go hard on cryptos, they should regulate it not banning it totally..
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 05:08:01 PM
One thing I noticed when interacting with Chinese people was that they were very smart and good at business. This has been shown in just a few decades, China has been the world economic power. With crypto, I think this is just their way to manipulate the market, and then make the crypto market make money for China.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 06:55:03 AM
1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?

China fear of exchanger credibility and the risk of yuan flowing out of China. due to crypto is hard to track, China cant pin point where the money goes. This is only one of the reason. There a bigger agenda is brewing behind the scene.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 27, 2018, 04:39:00 AM
It is true that the Chinese bans cryptocurrency trading but i think the reason is to protect its citizen from fraud and scam. And i believe this ban is only for temporary as they are tirelessly to find proper regulation for  cryptocurrency before lifting the ban. Blockchain and cryptocurrency is a new technology, china can afford to be left behind in technological development as they love technology. Their economic is built on technology.
Merit: 114
August 27, 2018, 04:23:35 AM
I hope that soon China will make a final decision in favor of crypto currency because this uncertainty does not benefit anyone.
Activity: 168
August 27, 2018, 04:17:07 AM
1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?

It's really sad seeing how the Chinese government is frustrating crypto activities in their country, China use to be one of the top countries known for crypto activities and it has put food on the table of so many people, I hope the mass will protest so that the government will reconsider their decision 
Activity: 182
August 26, 2018, 11:21:00 PM
This information is very important for us, the players in the crypto. As a result of not agreement a country inevitably carries an impact in crypto. And arguably it will have an impact on the price of crypto in market.
Merit: 14
August 26, 2018, 11:19:16 PM

This is just statistical in China country. There are many Chinese investors use other nationalities to buy ICO and invest on the cryptocurrency that we can't be statisticed exactly
Activity: 31
August 26, 2018, 11:14:18 PM
The blockchain and cryptocurrency space has been hit highly with the effects of the Chinese ban on cryptocurrency. I still don't understand the reason why the Chinese are against this technology since China is a technological progressive country. But with time the market will adapt fully.
Activity: 217
August 26, 2018, 11:12:15 PM
I found China to be only a small part of the BTC, ETH, and other Asian markets. China's demand will temporarily affect the market, but the market of Japan, Korea still occupy the majority.
Activity: 163
August 26, 2018, 11:05:24 PM
basically, there are many countries that have not been able to accept cryptocurrency because that is their government policy and they are certainly have a reason for it. but besides that, there are also many countries that can accept cryptocurrency because they know the benefits that can be gained in cryptocurrency. so we should be able to respect the policies in a country.
Activity: 71
August 26, 2018, 10:45:55 PM
1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

I think the government's actions do not reflect the will of the people, when the world enters the era of free trade the government must support their businessmen using the cryptocurrency, because very tight trade competition requires a medium of exchange that cannot be regulated by countries in the world

if the government still prohibits or restricts movement of market participants, it is not impossible that market players will turn to countries that facilitate the use of bitcoin, which is indeed the enemy of the Chinese government.
Activity: 23
Merit: 4
August 26, 2018, 10:37:32 PM
This is the normal chinese way on doing things.  They are not against blockchain or crypto.  They same way they are not against any other technology.  Buy like some have said, they want to have their own crypto.  Their own product.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 10:31:36 PM
1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

I really don't understand this argument that if China really ban crypto market then why they just released an update on Crypto currencies ranks? https://www.ccn.com/chinas-latest-blockchain-rankings-pins-eos-on-top-bitcoin-at-10/. In my own undestanding i think China ban the ICOs but not the Crypto currency market therefore there is no Crypto punishing that is happening right now.

Yes, that is correct China declares a total banned only for ICO's because they are not officially a coins to be invested in such a big capital. most Scam, fraud, and illegal site are mostly one of connection of Scammed ICO in a blockchain.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
August 26, 2018, 10:11:28 PM

Definetly,this is the china expectationsupposed to happen in cryptocurrency in there country,to hits a records low in digital currency,so thats they manipulate there own digital exchange and cultivate to have there own development project,as we remember since from the first month of this year the country of china implement a prohibition to band and not to accept a foreign ICO investment to enter there country,because they want to make there own  crypto exchanges
Activity: 25
August 26, 2018, 10:06:50 PM
I think the Chinese government is tightening and stricter management. By now, too many projects Scam. China's policy is still banned electronic money, but they still encouraged to companies and individuals dug coin, adopting technology is increasingly popular blockchain
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 26, 2018, 10:05:52 PM

I really don't understand this argument that if China really ban crypto market then why they just released an update on Crypto currencies ranks? https://www.ccn.com/chinas-latest-blockchain-rankings-pins-eos-on-top-bitcoin-at-10/. In my own undestanding i think China ban the ICOs but not the Crypto currency market therefore there is no Crypto punishing that is happening right now.
Activity: 119
August 26, 2018, 09:55:22 PM
I think if China goverment remove the ban, that will happen when cryptos is popular in global. China is the country that the power of government is absolutely dominate, With cash, they can manipulate everything easily. Accept crytos, they will only lose many benefits.
Activity: 192
August 26, 2018, 09:44:22 PM
China will eventually allow crypto currencies.  The government is most likely buying the dips is creating.  Once they governments officials make a nice healthy bankroll they retire and buy property in Vancouver.  This seems to be the Chinese cycle. 
Pages:
Jump to: