Pages:
Author

Topic: China is punishing cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 02:00:13 PM
China is still very effective on cryptocurrencies but it is anymore getting much bigger with big participants. Punishment of china is not effective as the ones in the past Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
July 14, 2018, 01:48:41 PM
1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?
The Chinese government does not like the uncontrolled decentralized crypto currency. They always stated this directly and indicated that they consider it a threat to their economy. There they are experimenting and choosing their own way in the crypto currency. If it turns out to be less effective, then China will return to the world community in terms of general use of the crypto currency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
July 14, 2018, 01:34:27 PM
With China's ban on cryptocurrency, the crypto surf market has had a major impact on the market today. The exchange rate of the cryptocurrency market has been continuously decreasing, and the BTC is currently at $ 6,000. If the Chinese government continues to ban the cryptos transaction, 2018 will be very sad with the cryptos market.
Activity: 259
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 01:24:47 PM
I think china's ban to other cryptocurrency will affect the market. I why china ban other cryptocurrency is because they want to creat their own crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 01:08:34 PM
I think this is very good news. may be against this background the market of crypto currency will become more popular and will start to grow. I really believe in it.
Activity: 256
July 14, 2018, 01:04:52 PM
I do not believe the banned of China against bitcoin, I think China is planning to manipulate the price of bitcoin, doing this thing is something intentional to crash bitcoin and for them to buy it more to fill in their pocket. Have you not wonder why after some time of banning bitcoin they withdraw it and starting supporting bitcoin again?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 01:04:09 PM
This is not a good news for the crypto currency this might affect the market and lose some of the traders bounty hunters and more and this would hit us very bad because they think crypto is not a good thing as well
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 01:00:39 PM
1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?

2017 china also banned electronic money lead to the kind of market for electricity from falling sharply. Then you all know BTC has skyrocketed up >19000$. Smiley This may be the moves of the sharks takes believe how chaotic the market for collectors good price for the pump power coming
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 12:57:08 PM
China is the most populous country in the world. And there are many crypto users in the world. While the ban affects prices at the present time. But in the future it will explode. Because if the government forbids it. it will become more famous
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 12:54:37 PM
news of this sort has long been in circulation, and by parties who want to take personal advantage is always used as a weapon to continue to suppress the movement of crypto in general, and especially bitcoin,
Activity: 112
July 14, 2018, 12:47:01 PM
Cryptocurrency is very relevant in China. But still,the more prohibited, the more relevant and popular it will be
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
July 14, 2018, 12:44:29 PM
How does the government know the true stats when Chinese people are likely using Peer to Peer services to buy and sell Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies?
This is not a big issue as far as Cryptocurrency is concerned.

Situation like this is why Bitcoin was created in the first place.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 14, 2018, 12:36:53 PM
I think this is very bad news, because with this I'm sure the price of crypto will fall again, but I hope what I think is not right and the price of crypto even increased again.
Activity: 7
July 14, 2018, 12:31:00 PM
they are doing it, Big influence in economy but i dont think they able to ban cryptocurrency
Activities of China & Chinese  in crypto.|
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
July 14, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

Yes, I agree with your view and statement which is against the Chinese government and yes even I think that the Chinese Government Ban on cryptocurrencies is really not a good thing and this is not also good for Crypto market. I think the ban is just for a short period of time and they are going to regulate it soon with their own Cryptocurrency with strict rules and conditions because they even that their country is having the highest number of participants in the crypto market and they will be using it for their country's economic benefits.
Activity: 350
July 14, 2018, 10:03:21 AM
I am not sure about this news. As far as i know they banned crypto currency. If this happen then i think it will impact on this crypto market also. After that peoples will not afraid to invest on this market.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 14, 2018, 09:17:06 AM
I order a lot from China, it's pretty much standard for them to show the prices in USD, not sure why that matters though.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 14, 2018, 09:07:38 AM
This is their fault they banned the local trading platform and that is the reason why nobody can or want to trade bitcoin against yuan. They might open up new exchanges backed by big Chinese bank and monitor all user and every transaction. Chinese is communist country where leader is running a dictatorship under the banner of communism.
Activity: 63
July 14, 2018, 09:05:59 AM
Maybe China act so because they want to launch personal cryptocurrency - and they are doing it. In autumn I got information that they will show some results in July, so I think it is the beginning of it. But how it can affect on other cryptos?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 09:02:37 AM

In my opinion, what the Chinese government is doing is a form of protecting its citizens from fraud and robbery of organized property through crypto.
Can not be blamed, every country has the authority to take any decision. China is a developed country and also smart, so they've thought it's the best.
Pages:
Jump to: