Pages:
Author

Topic: China is punishing cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 01:31:05 AM
The ban has had an incredibly bad impact on the entire market. It seems to me that so far the situation in the US is not the same and I think that China is still a long time
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 07:20:16 AM
China is developing its own financial system using oil futures contracts, denominated in RMB and convertible into gold. And he does not like the possible prospects of using cryptocurrency. I think that China is very interested in destroying crypto currency and will do everything to achieve this.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 07:12:00 AM
Gee, well I think China is endeavoring to make its position with the crypto market and show how fundamental its help is to it. Be that as it may, if it's not too much trouble I think the discipline is sufficient. lol. we are enduring it as the costs are not going to support us. I don't know whether china's prohibition on crypto is something influencing the market, however everything simply needs to unpredictable back to ordinary.
Activity: 349
August 09, 2018, 11:45:27 AM
China had been a crypto friendly state and I don't know why China is doing so. Just hope that soon it will take over the ban and work for the develpoment of crypto.   

"Crypto friendly"? Do I misunderstand what you mean? Since September last year, China has consistently implemented policies that are detrimental to cryptocurrency. Although China is a country with the most cryptomoney investors, it seems the government doesn't like it.

Activity: 35
August 09, 2018, 11:43:30 AM
I think this view is not correct. By now, the electronics market is too early, everything is new. Certainly inadvertent acts of manipulation and price manipulation. Perhaps wait for governments of nations to have policies for electronic money
Activity: 322
August 09, 2018, 11:38:14 AM
China had been a crypto friendly state and I don't know why China is doing so. Just hope that soon it will take over the ban and work for the develpoment of crypto.   
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
CoinPoker.com
July 30, 2018, 01:24:52 AM
Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?
For me, it is just because of bitcoin price manipulation, they are just trying to manipulate the market. There are many big businesses in China that want to start to get in the crptocurrencies, specially those investors from China. China is one of the powerful country in terms of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
July 30, 2018, 01:22:30 AM
China has always maintained a prohibition against encryption, which can be seen from the decision to close all the exchanges in the country.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
July 30, 2018, 01:12:37 AM
I don't think that China is punishing cryptocurrency per say they just want to get greater controls on the outflow of Yuan from their country as some of their citizens are excercising their financial muscle purchasing assets overseas. When they have better regulation in place then the crypto activit will get a more favourable attitude there.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 30, 2018, 12:51:39 AM
Over time, China will allow the use of crypto currency. This is a country with very prudent leadership, which now looks at crypto-currencies and thinks how to use them for the good of the country
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
July 30, 2018, 12:49:46 AM
1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?
Yes, I read that the Chinese government has developed a two-year program to completely ban the decentralized crypto currency in its territory. At the same time in China, the largest number of patents for the introduction of blockchein technology. China is looking for its way of introducing its own crypto currency. Well, this is at least to the point, deserves to be respected. Perhaps they will succeed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 07:25:27 PM
A theory without evidence will cause psychological FUD if you do not have specific link evidence. The data of the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor should be guaranteed to be accurate. If that is your own guess, then I think creating this topic is completely wrong.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 07:23:58 PM
1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

This situation can affect also the price of bitcoin because China is the one most progressive country and a lot of investor's in China wants to invest their money in bitcoin, but the problem is their government did not allow cryptocurrency as legal tender in their country. But I think without even the support of China, the popularity of bitcoin will still exist all over the world.
Activity: 314
July 29, 2018, 07:15:32 PM
China is a big country from the Asian continent that has a great influence on the world, and of course every Chinese state action related to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is always exposed by the general public. China has a very big investor on Cryptocurrency, in fact I personally less sure about the truth of this news. Even I think, China will create their own Cryptocurrency. Because China knows, Cryptocurrency is a popular business and will provide tremendous benefits, if China will indeed create Cryptocurrency!
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 29, 2018, 07:12:33 PM

Of course that's not good for the cryptocurrency status but hoping can't affect this news for the bitcoin trend goes increase in the coinmarketcap, and we should there are different kind of problem issue facing by bitcoin but bitcoin can survive allof this and the whole cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 29, 2018, 07:07:05 PM
This type of new will never be a good one for crypto currency. We all know that there are a lot of possible investors in China but if they are being restricted to invest, then we are not seeing the full price of crypto. There will be a time that the BAN will be remove but it can take years, even decades before it happened. Let's just be glad that crypto is allowed in our country.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
July 29, 2018, 07:03:56 PM
Well, whatever happens in China as regards crypto is not the end of it all. There are several other countries that are actively involved in crypto. With my present observation, i think crypto is becoming better.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
July 29, 2018, 06:15:29 PM
After block of crypto exchanges in China big part of money disappeared and capitalization fall down.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
July 28, 2018, 01:05:55 PM
I guess government was in fear if the people starts using the crypto more than there might be chance of less using of paper money around the world which could cut the taxpayers so the government doesn't want their loss here that's why they have taken this step but soon hopefully it will be legalised as there are tremendous amount of investors from the China.
Activity: 70
July 28, 2018, 04:56:22 AM

Personally, I think that China's influence is too exaggerated. Miners who are there if necessary will be able to move to another country. And even if they disappear, I'm sure that someone else will take this niche very quickly. From this area, you can get good taxes in the budget, if China is not interested in it is their problems.
Pages:
Jump to: