Pages:
Author

Topic: China is punishing cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 04:22:06 PM
"
I think this is FUD, they want to buy more crypto, so they make a bad news for that, china too greedy
Everybody try to find any hidden meaning but to my mind there are more simple reason why they do this , and what they want provide."
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 03:32:57 AM
I think this is still the news of birds and has not proven the truth, I see no official statement or article that contains the news, can you include a news link that we can read?
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 03:31:52 AM
Over all China is still involve in crypto currency, the country says they ban it but due to some reason people from that place is secretly gathering much coins, I don't believe the ban it totally.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 25, 2018, 03:27:50 AM
I think that it is not so right here. China is a progressive country and I hope they will encourage the idea of crypto in the future without punishing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
July 25, 2018, 01:10:43 AM
1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?

Banning of cryptocurrency happened last year which makes the price of bitcoins to drop on a very low value but still it managed to reach $19k dollars before the year ends so there's no need to worry about the situation in the market today.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 01:05:10 AM
the only reasonable thing that happens. China itself is certainly also felt quite aggrieved with the condition so that Crypto also make them think to not miss a lot of what happens in the activity of crypto. on Chinese merchants thus much is going to the market beyond the more worthy to follow and they can generate maximum value.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 12:50:03 AM
The crypto currency has become very much popular in the China. I think Chinese governments want to create their own crypto currency and to make its currency popular; that is why they banned cryptocurrency and i think this thing will bring a huge problem in future in their business.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
July 25, 2018, 12:43:06 AM
It is more of a bed in period to make sure the regulations are set.There are some projects in specific cities which are government backed .I think the ban will be removed.
Activity: 728
July 25, 2018, 12:39:54 AM
Is this news true at all or only the hoax? Well, if it is true, I think that it may give the negative issues in crypto. We know that China i still there, avoiding the crypto although many of its citizen actually also participate in crypto. Just make it as only information, not to think deeply.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 24, 2018, 08:17:02 PM
This issue has been on the community since last year and the effect took immediately and various of fake news were rotated through different news media.

The damage has been taken and it can never be recovered again.

They've won against cracking down crypto transactions on their country but they will never stop worldwide crypto transactions, that's it.
copper member
Activity: 73
July 24, 2018, 07:58:19 PM
I think this is FUD, they want to buy more crypto, so they make a bad news for that, china too greedy
July 24, 2018, 07:47:06 PM
China has just issued a ban on its first-ever codec purchase, while promoting investigations and sanctions on ICO deals in China. Immediately, this statement made Bitcoin and a series of other coins slope. This affects the price and investment BTC.
Activity: 126
July 24, 2018, 07:34:59 PM
China's central bank controls people's transactions, and transactions with bank cards that exceed 50,000 yuan must be reported!
If the transaction involves cryptocurrency, there is a danger of freezing the bank card!
Activity: 140
July 24, 2018, 07:29:05 PM
I don't think this has anything to do with the current ongoing trade war between the US and china.
Way before it started the chinese govt. Has raise its flag of no confidence against crypto.

I just hope china and the rest of asia which is really pertinent to the success of cryptocurrency see its inevitability and reduce its clamp down on it.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
July 24, 2018, 07:06:30 PM
After so many bad news about cryptocurrency come from China, I don't believe in any news related to crypto in this country anymore cause seem like all news about cryptocurrency from this country are fake and they were published just to make investors and traders panic then investors and traders in China will have chance to collect all these cryptocurrencies with lower price Smiley). Don't trust too much on news on the interenet if you don't wanna fall into trap of the whales Wink

It's constant cycle of pump and dump news from this country. First they bring some negative news, and price dumps, then they take it back, and everyone is merrier. Soon, any news coming from them won't even matter.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
July 18, 2018, 10:04:37 AM
That is not great because China is one of the biggest country and one of the most powerful and influential in the whole world.
That thing will bring a huge problem in future in their business.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
July 16, 2018, 02:35:29 PM
china will soon regulate bitcoin and accept bitcoin in the mainstream of all business China is working strong on blockchain and other cryptocurrencies
Activity: 44
July 16, 2018, 02:35:11 PM
Perhaps this may affect the market price of the cryptocurrency.  We'll wait for what happens.
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 16, 2018, 02:32:54 PM
I think that is not good because the cryptocurrency does not do anything wrong or any activities that forbidden the rule of their law,
it is a unfair case to case basis if they do that without a valid reason.

China rules the financial world in every way. Therefore, they ignore Bitcoin clearly not so much. But if the boat moves, fasten your seat belts ... we can fly heavily up, and even more down... Cool
Merit: 258
July 16, 2018, 02:29:39 PM
I think that is not good because the cryptocurrency does not do anything wrong or any activities that forbidden the rule of their law,
it is a unfair case to case basis if they do that without a valid reason.
Pages:
Jump to: