Pages:
Author

Topic: China is punishing cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 04:54:07 AM
I think this will have a bad effect on bitcoin, although perhaps the Chinese want to create their own crypto currency!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
July 28, 2018, 04:50:07 AM
1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?
Maybe it's just because of China's struggle with cryptocurrency we do not see a sufficient rise in prices for crypto in recent times. It all started this spring, right? And just then all the coins collapsed. I read in the news that China is preparing some laws to control cryptocurrency, so China may be the first country to fully succeed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
July 28, 2018, 04:46:15 AM
Most of the people thinking about the regulations that they are pushing against Cryptocurrencies, I think this will just backfire as more and more Chinese see the potential of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. They will make adjustments in the future where in they will concede and eventually allow it.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 04:29:32 AM
To my mind they do not fight with crypto, they just want to limit lots of frauds cases, like the US - you want to develop crypto project, or get your profits from mining, you should pay taxes. Something like that. But the situation in China may seriously affect on the situation in the whole world on the crypto market. Will see.
Activity: 196
July 28, 2018, 04:21:59 AM
the ban in China on cryptocurrencies has a negative impact on the market. after all, China has a large number of investors.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 04:20:33 AM
Bitcoin did not experience any problems in September-October 2017 when China imposed a ban on crypto-exchange exchanges. Then bitcoin speed increased by 100%. Now it's not a problem either
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 28, 2018, 04:17:37 AM
All what do US it's anything incredibly. I don't understand why they do this and how they want stabilize relationships in future.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
July 27, 2018, 09:45:52 AM
Yap, with all the influene that china have in economy general and also as the holders of the crypto when they banned crypto imagine how many people lost their money. That is the lesson that crypto is not safe as people think.
Activity: 46
July 27, 2018, 09:44:18 AM
I do not believe the banned of China against bitcoin, I think China is planning to manipulate the price of bitcoin, doing this thing is something intentional to crash bitcoin and for them to buy it more to fill in their pocket.
Activity: 108
July 27, 2018, 09:33:21 AM
This is a bad news in the crypto community of course. China is one of the big countries that has a lot of people. So, the chances that the people there knows crypto is big. Let's hope that they would eventually lift the ban in China and consider the benefits that they might have.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
July 27, 2018, 09:30:19 AM
1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?
China simply wants to get rid of numerous fraudulent ICO projects.
Activity: 46
July 27, 2018, 09:29:49 AM
How does the government know the true stats when Chinese people are likely using Peer to Peer services to buy and sell Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 171
July 27, 2018, 09:27:58 AM
If I am not mistaken China was the pioneer in the cryptocurrencies' development and it is really strange to hear about such news like these at all.
I do not think China is a pioneer in the blockchain revolution. Japan is the cradle of development for the first bitcoin and blockchain.
 And China has never been a bitcoin-friendly place. And in particular, China takes politics to manage its trade and economic impacts. They had a series of laws intended to deter their citizens from crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
July 27, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

There are still alot of good news for crypto currency, but i think that china should've revoke rhat kind of law because crypto will bring money to the people of china.
Activity: 42
July 27, 2018, 09:15:24 AM
I think Chinese governments want to create their own crypto currency and to make its currency popular; it has banned other crypto currencies in their country. But I think that soon they will stop such banning as their people have a lot of investment in the bitcoin
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

I don’t think that the matter of duties is related to the policy of Chinese government toward cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies is not an exclusively american invention, so there is no reasons to think that China is punishing USA.
Activity: 70
July 27, 2018, 07:35:24 AM
there are still many countries who strongly oppose his people investing in cryptocurrency, including China. but crypto is indeed able to provide many benefits for its users, no wonder crypto became increasingly popular there.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 27, 2018, 07:31:07 AM
1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Banning of cryptocurrency happened last year which makes the price of bitcoins to drop on a very low value but still it managed to reach $19k dollars before the year ends so there's no need to worry about the situation in the market today.

Even though Chinesse government declares a total banned of cryptocurrency but still they offend to promote legacy of other altcoins. They are still the one who initiate partnership between new ICO in a blockchain, that is why i may not be easily get to believe on some FUD news.
Activity: 196
Distributed Credit Chain
July 27, 2018, 07:25:37 AM
However, I think the effect of the current strike is very modest.
Because China still dominates the cryptocurrency market, most exchanges come from China.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 07:21:31 AM
If I am not mistaken China was the pioneer in the cryptocurrencies' development and it is really strange to hear about such news like these at all.
Pages:
Jump to: