Pages:
Author

Topic: China will become Super Power ? - page 3. (Read 14733 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 168
May 29, 2018, 03:33:47 AM
Yes  china will become more powerful in the near future but they wants a war so i think it is scared to know that after 50 years maybe the war will become start by us and china because china wants to become more powerful in us.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 01:04:05 AM
First of all China will become the Super Power, because of 1.4 billion people, USA have only 325 million, so this can be the first fact. Plus China have also a lot of many natural resources, plus very low living expenses. So without any doubts China will be Super Power.

It's not all about the population. China's impact on crypto related businesses is also vital. Lots of assian exchanges are China located as far as I know. This makes China be a special country for the future of crypto.
china have all resources that needed.they have money, they have big population as users, and they have everything. so no doubt if they become superpower country in asia especiallya and commonly in world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 12:45:47 AM
China is most likely to be a superpower country, I was quite surprised it still is not considered to be in the present.
It has a really great potential especially economically, they are always to be described as disciplined and profit-bound individually.
No one exactly knows what they have come up, a lot fear them.
Activity: 476
May 27, 2018, 09:17:44 AM
First of all China will become the Super Power, because of 1.4 billion people, USA have only 325 million, so this can be the first fact. Plus China have also a lot of many natural resources, plus very low living expenses. So without any doubts China will be Super Power.

It's not all about the population. China's impact on crypto related businesses is also vital. Lots of assian exchanges are China located as far as I know. This makes China be a special country for the future of crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 09:13:21 AM
it is possible that, as many products as they export to different countries. if the digital money talks? it's impossible to happen because Japan is leading the digital money today. According to what I read.
Activity: 154
May 27, 2018, 08:34:03 AM
From the point of view of the development of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, Japan will become a super power, not China. Japan has already legalized cryptocurrencies and attracts investors from all over the world.
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
May 27, 2018, 08:26:33 AM
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 08:13:10 AM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

China will become super power in few years !! sure

First reason is that they are creating everything expect only one thing .. .and the thing is Medical products .. not medical instruments ...

but they are working on them too they will manufacture them too .. !!

and GuyZZZ ? you know ? why china is not raising there currency price ? ? ?  Think .. !! will reveal.
China is a fast-growing country with a population of a quarter of the earth's population. China has people who are very clever and intelligent in various aspects of life. This is what drives a good and advanced state life. China and the US will compete in trade in the world
Activity: 168
May 27, 2018, 07:59:44 AM
China is not yet a superpower. As China’s cultural influence grows, it will become a superpower in the future.
China is on the way to becoming a superpower.
Activity: 179
May 27, 2018, 07:41:08 AM
it is possible that, as many products as they export to different countries. if the digital money talks? it's impossible to happen because Japan is leading the digital money today. According to what I read.
Activity: 185
May 27, 2018, 06:15:24 AM
Yes china has a possibility to improve tremendously. Why ? because they don't even share much information or connect that to much to other countries, not even to their neighborhood country.
Activity: 144
May 27, 2018, 06:00:06 AM
It has so many things in china that is fake and absolutely no value at all. They are better in selling products because it is too cheap but it will not live that long and when it comes in cryptocurrency they are just nothing because they actually banned all ico's
Activity: 162
May 27, 2018, 05:00:47 AM
From the point of view of the development of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, Japan will become a super power, not China. Japan has already legalized cryptocurrencies and attracts investors from all over the world.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
May 27, 2018, 04:57:48 AM
The prosperity in China today is nothing but the effort achieved in the planned twenty years ago, the advantages of having a population can be a lot of manpower, and the openness of society to the latest technological sciences so that the more make the country a super country
They have a good long-term plan that's why the once-poor country like China is becoming a strong candidate as a superpower country now, more business is mushrooming in china right now, doing massive exportation of products from china, etc. yeah it can not be separated from the magnitude of the impact of business in china
Activity: 364
May 27, 2018, 04:47:18 AM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

First reason is that they are creating everything expect only one thing .. .and the thing is Medical products .. not medical instruments ...

and GuyZZZ ? you know ? why china is not raising there currency price ? ? ?  Think .. !! will reveal.
yes chian is very advanced once in recent years. China's economic sector is very strong, even has equaled the American.

With all the many resources and the bulk of workers that they have, yes there is a possibility that they will become super power. But we should not worry about china we make our own destination with bitcoin. We can do it without china.
Activity: 182
May 27, 2018, 04:41:26 AM
Yes china has a possibility to improve tremendously. Why ? because they don't even share much information or connect that to much to other countries, not even to their neighborhood country.
Activity: 112
May 27, 2018, 04:39:23 AM
China has wealth in the hands of the next generation which is a real plus for them. They also have a very poor and very large population to deal with. The wealth gap may not be sustainable and people tend to hate it more from the government when they try to control everyone.
Activity: 56
May 27, 2018, 04:18:44 AM
I'm not just referring to their military or political status at the UN, I'm talking about a big economy that can affect the whole world. The economies of exporting countries around the world are closely related to demand in China. If they experience recession or slow growth, it will surely resonate with other super countries.
Activity: 532
May 27, 2018, 04:06:33 AM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

China have all the means to become a super power, In my opinion they already are one, the world is acknowledging them as major player in the worlds order, no other country could tell them what to do, not even america, and strong countries are thingking twice when they talk to China, so I think, China is already a powerful country.
chinna i think right now is most superpower country.not even in their economy power that most dominance in the world but also their militery budget.and america worries about that two things above.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 04:03:00 AM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

China have all the means to become a super power, In my opinion they already are one, the world is acknowledging them as major player in the worlds order, no other country could tell them what to do, not even america, and strong countries are thingking twice when they talk to China, so I think, China is already a powerful country.
Pages:
Jump to: