Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese New Year? - page 10. (Read 1368 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 07:15:29 AM
I am very sure Chinese New year will not have anything to do with bitcoin crash. This crash or corrections as traders use to call it, is only because of the recent government regulstions. There might be further crash tomorrow as the head of U.S. Securities and exchange commission (SEC) and Commodity Future Trade Commission will be testifying on cryptocurrency during U.S Senate hearing tomorrow 6th feb 2018. I dont know the hearing result will be but I can only assume there will further regulations on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
February 05, 2018, 07:01:04 AM
Bitcoin is sure to rise after the Chinese New Year because China's Spring Festival is a major holiday. Nowadays, China's prices are high. Many people need to cash in to buy New Year's supplies such as couplets, rice cakes, red envelopes and gift giving to relatives and leaders,and need to buy in cash, so the impact of Chinese New Year on Bitcoin prices is still very large. But only after February, believe me, bitcoin will rise to higher prices.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 06:59:08 AM
I do not think Bitcoin investors are spending too much money on holidays. Most of the investors will have money for this. So the Lunar New Year is not the main cause of the red market. I think it's because of bad news in recent days. Hope the next time will green again.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
February 05, 2018, 06:51:20 AM
What are your thoughts on the whole Chinese New Year speculation?

A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time. Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.

This Chinese New Year is the DYE of the market that turned the color into red, this will end soon once the celebration is done.
We can see the graphs every month of the year that celebrates this New year and it is really a big effect in the market but you can also see that the price climb more than before once done.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 06:49:13 AM
for when i still have not heard ico from china and hitherto still not received any info.
Activity: 182
February 05, 2018, 06:43:24 AM

A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time. Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.
This is another thing to consider why the totalmarketcap is declining probably these chinese investors are cashing out so they can use it to their holidays,another thing to consider is FUD spreading people lately are getting some panic from these FUDs which isnt healthy because most of the investors will panic too causing the market to bleed more.
Activity: 90
February 05, 2018, 06:39:36 AM
In Chinese New Year, people make a lot of purchases in the lead-up, and then over New Year itself they stop spending. So a lot of the spending happens in the month before New Year. It makes cryp's price seem down but It is a good opportunity to buy cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 06:37:58 AM
during china years, i see bitcoin value will be getting down, and reach to the point lower $ 6000. china is a country that controls crypto trade with greed, and on china day, i think they will make big crypto sales. I hope the lightning network will make bitcoin survive.
Activity: 5
February 05, 2018, 06:33:27 AM
Well that is one of a many speculations about what is happening crash at the moment. But you cannot be too sure so your weapon is your knowledge and observe the total market capitalization of the whole crypto currencies before buying anything else make sure it stabilizes so you can stay away from possible more dump or lessen your lost. Knowledge perfect timing is the key when it comes to investing even in stocks market so be a wise trader.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 06:28:55 AM
I think February will be red for the crypto currency. Usually before the Chinese New Year - withdraw money. And then - up

correctly noted how correctly at the beginning of each February there is a drop in the market because all of Asia is on vacation and this has a significant impact on the entire crypto-currency market as a whole. But to worry about this, it is not worth much as already at the end of winter everything will start to be re-established.
Activity: 168
February 05, 2018, 06:28:42 AM
i dont think so, chinese new year dont need too much money. They also are investors. If they buy btc at high price, they wont sell all at this time.

I think the opposite. Most of the whales are Chinese. But aside from that, a LOT of Chinese people have invested. We'll definitely feel their effects if they do something.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 06:24:11 AM
I think February will be red for the crypto currency. Usually before the Chinese New Year - withdraw money. And then - up
Activity: 936
February 05, 2018, 06:20:05 AM

Chinese New Year gives a significant impact to cryptocurrency. many cryptocurrency prices have decreased. and I have an option when the issue is currently happening I can buy a coin to hold and serve as an investment when the price returns high.
Activity: 13
February 05, 2018, 06:14:23 AM
i dont think so, chinese new year dont need too much money. They also are investors. If they buy btc at high price, they wont sell all at this time.
Activity: 2
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 06:06:02 AM
How much crashes after crashes? Do these people have to withdrawal their funds by now? The withdrawal process needs validation I don`t believe it happens overnight in China. We need at least 5 days with no new fud..
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
February 05, 2018, 06:06:56 AM
I think that with the advent of the Chinese New Year, the market correction will end. And growth will begin. The lowest price of bitcoin is yet to come. Whales need to purchase bitcoin at a low price.
Activity: 210
February 05, 2018, 06:03:35 AM

I dont wish for another crash but if its happen then i can not do anything to prevent it.
As i know, keep buying now is the best thing to till wait the price recover and after that, you will surprise with your profit.
Activity: 213
February 05, 2018, 05:57:08 AM
Yes, the Chinese New Year is certainly something very much anticipated, because it is said that in the Chinese new year bitcoin will cost a penny, because the Chinese will cash their money to celebrate the new year.

Is that the reason why btc is down or there is a real reason behind it why almost all the cryptos is down?
Activity: 294
February 05, 2018, 05:54:44 AM
For me personally, maybe this is the right time to buy coins. While the price goes down then you better buy to invest. I can not promise after months the price will be stable, but I am sure for next month the price will be stable and it makes me profit. who wants to target coins, now is the right time to hunt. while for chinese days, all chinese need money to share with the family, and that will take out savings. it's just in my opinion
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
February 05, 2018, 05:53:06 AM
I'm waiting for mid februari. I can't take more risk in this situation
Pages:
Jump to: