Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese New Year? - page 7. (Read 1368 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 06, 2018, 06:03:44 PM
Chinese New Year begins a new lucky year for some people!

Crypto trading is risky, masternode mining is awesome, find a solid coin and HOLD!!!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 06:03:16 PM
I think there are too many excuses for the Chinese New Year! Can we say that the Olympics in Korea is to blame? I personally do not associate the fall of all crypto-currencies with such controversial events. I consider this to be a natural decline after a lot of growth and media outrage!
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 05:37:36 PM
What are your thoughts on the whole Chinese New Year speculation?

A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time. Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.
I think during the Lunar New Year celebration it takes place a week before the celebration and a few weeks later I think it is still not stable and conducive, because chinese will take and melt their coins for every need in preparation to welcome their new year and personal needs until the Lunar New Year , I want to guess maybe during february this month there has been no recovery, hopefully in March to recover and rise.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 05:15:28 PM
people just give to much significance to the chinese nye. This january market dip was very much expected to happen, as it is normal market cycle after a spike we witnessed before. Also there was so much other FUD that chinese NYE could not make bitcoin dip like that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
February 06, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time. Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.
No there won't be any new crash. Chinese new year is near and they have already cashed out their coin. Do you see how fud is slowly stopping? It means it is time to buy. At least to go short on bitcoin but i think that is it. Things are getting better
*woke up next morning and saw crash  Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
February 06, 2018, 05:09:43 PM
China does not affect the market as much as this fall. many traders do not stop working even on holidays
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
February 06, 2018, 02:21:15 PM
There are a lot of bad news for crypto last time, I'm looking for long term perspective so I'm buying on  all this  dip small amount
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 01:55:31 PM
Perhaps it is the reason , many post were created here on this topic and as far as I understand Chinese New Year can influence market a lot whether you want it or not.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 06, 2018, 01:47:59 PM
This situation is repeated every year in the cryptocurrency market. A great time to  fill in your cryptocurrency wallet with new coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 01:00:22 PM
With the Chinese New Year, of course, a lot of events are connected, many say that after the Chinese New Year there will be a rather strong growth of bitcoin. But on the other hand, people do not have exact certainty. therefore here probably it is necessary to expect simply small situations.
Activity: 773
February 06, 2018, 12:58:35 PM
The January fall of the cryptocurrency is repeated, as people celebrate the Chinese New Year, exchanging their cryptosaving for the fiat currencies. It starts 4 or 6 weeks before the holiday, when most people start organizing their vacations and buy gifts. Vacations will begin on February 16, however people start spending money right now. Given that bitcoin is popular in China, these phenomena have a significant impact on market movement.
Activity: 546
February 06, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

I am not 100% sure if the market fall and Chinese New Year has some connection, but alts always go down in the beginning of the winter. Anyhow, I suppose, after the period of stagnation and decreasing, the market will go up in late February.
Activity: 58
February 05, 2018, 07:06:57 PM
I think that this is a point that needs some perspective.  Really, a crash?  I think that "dip" may be a more appropriate term to be using.  The same thing happened just before Christmas in December, but then the market bounced up.  I think that the long term vision is needed in terms of short term gains and losses, otherwise you risk getting caught up in emotional sell offs and major losses.
Activity: 168
February 05, 2018, 04:44:43 PM
Probably yes, since many bitcoin holders are Chinese, so during their holidays some of them will melt some of their bitcoins.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
February 05, 2018, 04:43:31 PM
As expected, the same thing during Christmas and New years season. There were too many Chinese crypto people that are starting to cash out and crypto market isn't the only thing that's affected but also stock market.
A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time.
Those people are correct, crypto market is crashing hard now.  Cry
Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.
I have bought at $9,000 and now it went down to $6,900.
Activity: 448
February 05, 2018, 04:37:51 PM
Yes, as we see now it plays, if not the key one, then one of the main roles. But to bring down to kopecks, I think this will not happen, although the Chinese spend a lot of money for the new year. I think that now it is necessary to buy.
Activity: 67
February 05, 2018, 04:06:07 PM
There is some kind of correlation between crypto and Chinese new year.
Here is the link that someone posted. It shows price downfall for last few years.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@budz82/coincidence-multi-year-bitcoin-crash-pattern-like-clockwork-btc-has-crashed-25-35-for-4-years-in-a-row-23-24-days-before-chinese
Activity: 48
February 05, 2018, 02:30:32 PM
Looks like they sold before the New Year and now they can't get back in because of the crack down on cryptos in China.  I think our trip to the moon is gonna fall short and we'll end up floating in space for a while.  Go figure, nothing follows a pattern indefinitely. Huh
Activity: 101
Merit: 16
February 05, 2018, 02:24:38 PM
People believe whatever you do on Chinese New Year will happen throughout the year.  So if you're selling at a loss, you'll end up with losses throughout the year.  I would rather buy on Chinese New Year which means, I'll be buying throughout the year.  You have to have money to buy and you only sell when you need money.
Activity: 574
February 05, 2018, 02:20:43 PM
A lot of celebration on February 14, on day that will be valentines day, Chinese new year and Ash wednesday. Anyway a lot of Chinese people spending their money on Chinese new year because they believe that this is a good luck for them so most of them they will incash their money in bitcoin to spend it. On the other hand btc will increase again the value because after new years day they will invest again here in btc. This is my own opinion don't get mad at me specially Chinese people.
Pages:
Jump to: