Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese New Year? - page 6. (Read 1368 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 105
February 07, 2018, 12:54:33 PM
I think that with the advent of the Chinese New Year, the market correction will end. And growth will begin. The lowest price of bitcoin is yet to come. very confident after the holidays all altcoins will moon
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 12:52:27 PM
We just need to survive this crash in February, most likely that the truth is waiting for us a "gift" for the Chinese New Year in the form of a twist of the market of cryptocurrencies.
But we will be ready and wait for the launch of the rocket to the moon in March!
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 07, 2018, 12:50:05 PM
What are your thoughts on the whole Chinese New Year speculation?

A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time. Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.
i dont think that it will result another dip just because its chinese new year.
but i dont really sure what will happen when chinese new year would come. lets just see if the predictions are right about what will happen on the market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
February 07, 2018, 12:28:10 PM
Chinese Lunar New Year is certainly a very worthwhile thing to do because it means in the New Year in China, Bitcoin holders will sell some inventory because the Chinese will spend money to celebrate the new year.
I don't think the reason of market crash is Chinese Luna New Year, they need some cash to celebrate new year , but it's can't let market price dip , most of the reason is people saw a lot of bad news about crypto , scare their investment become $0 if all the country decided to banned crypto , but they can't do that
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 12:21:24 PM
Chinese Lunar New Year is certainly a very worthwhile thing to do because it means in the New Year in China, Bitcoin holders will sell some inventory because the Chinese will spend money to celebrate the new year.
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 11:57:54 AM
Yes, Chinese need cash to buy some goods for the New Year.
The crash means chance, u could buy dip as the price will fly after the Chinese New Year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 11:52:45 AM
I think the price of all coin fall is also due to the chinese new year, as very many people are cash out to meet their needs when the chinese new year arrives, most likely the coin price will rise again when chinese new year ends
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
February 07, 2018, 11:40:54 AM
I think chines new year is chance for others coins like Gifto and others where the demand on this coin may raise a bit beside chines people may sell some of their cryptocurrencies  to travel back their home and paying some gifts.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 11:30:06 AM
And this will be taken into consideration by anyone, of course there are melting money far before the day. And this is one factor why the current price is not yet pump. Maybe 1 month after the celebration then the price of Pump. Hoping like that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 06:11:41 AM
I dont know what to say about this, but are the chinese people crazy? Grin How long does this chinese new year feast is going? Its some weeks ago when cryptocurrencies are crashed because of the chinese new year, so when will the chinese come to and end of their party? Is any chinese here around who can tell me the truth? Do the chineses people really go crazy for this feast and spend all their money on these days for gifts?

Well the Chinese are indeed weird. Grin

In one way or another, their new year will definitely affect the market.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 108
February 07, 2018, 06:04:51 AM
many say after the Chinese New Year will rise the price of bitcoin and the other in because imlek less than 1 week will happen sales or withdrawal of money that will be made a chinese new year event. hopefully after that bitcoin market price will get better again.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
February 07, 2018, 05:55:43 AM
Yes, the Chinese New Year is certainly something very much anticipated, because it is said that in the Chinese new year bitcoin will cost a penny, because the Chinese will cash their money to celebrate the new year.

I do not think Chinese guys play such a great role in crypto society. Moreover, Asian serious traders would hardly spend their coins for their New Year. This market fall has the other reasons — this might be the policy of some countries in relation to Bitcoin.
Activity: 189
February 07, 2018, 04:14:19 AM
I dont know what to say about this, but are the chinese people crazy? Grin How long does this chinese new year feast is going? Its some weeks ago when cryptocurrencies are crashed because of the chinese new year, so when will the chinese come to and end of their party? Is any chinese here around who can tell me the truth? Do the chineses people really go crazy for this feast and spend all their money on these days for gifts?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 04:10:33 AM
Yeah, that's the one of reasons why the market was falling in my opinion. Lots of people were cashing out their crypto, top time point to invest and get your x'es Smiley I guess that market will grow very fast in next 2 weeks.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 07, 2018, 04:07:11 AM
I am Chinese but living in a Foreign Country and know that for a month there is pre preparations and then two weeks of celebrating the Annual Holidays with Family affects everything. Almost everything comes to a stand still in China at this time as it is the biggest holiday and most important time for the Chinese, like Xmas and New year is for Westerners. Naturally the Chinese Whales have taken a bg chunk of money out of the crypto markets, this including the wide crypto ban in China itself has had its effect.
Activity: 224
February 07, 2018, 04:05:17 AM
Because the cryptocurrency market Chinese people's proportion is very big.
Therefore, the impact of Spring Festival on the whole cryptocurrency market is also very big. I think that after the Spring Festival, the whole cryptocurrency market will start to turn green slowly. Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
February 07, 2018, 03:58:15 AM
The crash was done 2 weeks ago and continuing until now because most the chinese already pulled out their money.Now i think after Chinese new year it will come back to its normal or the price will be bullish again.
Activity: 97
February 07, 2018, 03:39:41 AM
I think the upcoming Chinese new year may a bit somehow affect the value of bitcoin since I think bitcoin holders of chinese community will encash some of its coin for the celebration of the event. But after the chinese new year I am optimistic enough to see BTC to soar high back up again where it was before.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
February 07, 2018, 02:45:48 AM
yeah chinese new year and Crypto are two part that can not be separated.
the biggest coin holder in asia was china.and then we still have japan and south korea.
3 of that country hold more than 20% BTC.imagine if all of them sell it,we will have big dump in short time.
but like before btc will be move up again when lunar new year end and market been active again in asia.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
February 07, 2018, 02:34:58 AM
I think growth will begin before the Chinese New Year. This is due to the fact that the most cunning
investors will start buying crypto-coins in advance so that they already have assets when Chinese investors return to the market.
Pages:
Jump to: