Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese New Year? - page 5. (Read 1368 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 05:35:29 PM
Well, it seems to me that we are already at the bottom of the fall, well, or I'm already so tired for all this time that only this is left, to believe that gradually the growth will begin. It's clear that this strange situation still lasts a month, but I still think that now the situation has become more stable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 05:26:53 PM
I agree with the people who think that the Chinese New Year will have an impact mattering on the course(price) of cryptocurrency, she alone represents an important capitalization in the total volume of Bitcoin traded thus if it removes all massively it will have necessarily an impact on the course(price) of Bitcoin paradoxically if the holiday period is ended the course(price) of Bitcoin risks to go up again and all the alconits is going to go up again at the same time as Bitcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
February 11, 2018, 05:17:42 PM
does not matter.. we are in already dip.. more or less.. if you hold or buy, you will make benefit..
Activity: 234
It's turtles all the way down!
February 11, 2018, 05:16:25 PM
I definitely think there's some relation, despite what John McAfee says! We've already survived the rest of the world's new year, now we just have to get through this one and we'll have a huge influx of money. Unfortunately, this doesn't come without paying the price of the huge incoming price dip that we are all expecting.
Activity: 672
February 11, 2018, 05:08:07 PM
I think the Chinese new year is done and we should see bitcoin and other altcoins rise again when Chinese investors come back to crypto. Chinese are powerful tool and speaks volume as regards crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
February 11, 2018, 01:52:11 PM
I think they are selling everything they have to prepare for Lunar New Year. So, it looks like the market is falling and unstable. I think it will soon recover and become active mid-year and later this year. This happens almost every year
Well we can't say whatever way they wanted their investment to go, but it will be an impact for a short term since Chinese knows how to play with the market and they always finding ways to earn, if they seen bitcoin or crypto will bring fortune for them, then they will go back and re invest again, better
to wait for this people to realize the potential just be ready if dip approach so you can buy more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 01:22:18 PM
I worked with the Chinese, they really do not do anything during the holidays. Last year, I bought the phone on AliExpress. I waited a very long time
Activity: 100
February 11, 2018, 01:16:58 PM
Ambiguous holiday of course.I think many are looking forward to what will happen.I originally thought that the fall would not stop until the holidays but I was wrong
Activity: 232
February 11, 2018, 01:11:03 PM
I think they are selling everything they have to prepare for Lunar New Year. So, it looks like the market is falling and unstable. I think it will soon recover and become active mid-year and later this year. This happens almost every year
Activity: 154
February 11, 2018, 01:07:21 PM
I think Chinese new year will surely impact the price of bitcoin.Nearly two weeks to go on.So this is the right time to inverse in bitcoin for your future.at this new year they may sell their bitcoin for the new year celebration.If I was in China,I will do the same.Happy New year.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 01:04:56 PM
What are your thoughts on the whole Chinese New Year speculation?

A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time. Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.

i think after the Chinese New Year will rise the price of bitcoin and all alternate coin. and currently its time to invest our money to coin. because before the Chinese New Year, all Chinese investors would withdraw their funds for their imlek. so far the coin price has not gone up significantly yet. i hopefully after crash that bitcoin market price and other coin will be increase.. Cheesy Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
February 11, 2018, 01:01:25 PM
What are your thoughts on the whole Chinese New Year speculation?

A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time. Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.

I'm waiting for February 14. Then I'll make a decision. I might buy the Ethereum. Also I have altcoins and I will wait for their recovery.
Activity: 795
February 11, 2018, 12:50:42 PM
Last year the Chinese new year affected the market. But it might not affect the market this particular year probably what happened last year was just a mere coincidence.
Activity: 70
February 11, 2018, 12:43:54 PM
I'm not really sure which way it will swing. I just know that if it does in fact take another dip, I'm definitely buying more coin! But i do believe that after all of these events pass, there will be another bull run coming up. So i'll just be trying to fill my bags before that happens!!!
Activity: 308
February 11, 2018, 12:40:43 PM
I think it will impact it, I don't know how though honestly. Look how the market change during the Christmas season.
I also tend to think that we will see the consequences of the Chinese New Year. In China, there are so many people, so the impact will be significant, because these people need to withdraw money from the crypto currency to make gifts.

I read many things about doge year in China now but they're somehow in holiday. This maybe affects the market negatively compared to old high volume days. I don't know if Chinese people are totally resting now but this is no good for the market.
Activity: 308
February 09, 2018, 02:05:35 PM
I think it will impact it, I don't know how though honestly. Look how the market change during the Christmas season.
I also tend to think that we will see the consequences of the Chinese New Year. In China, there are so many people, so the impact will be significant, because these people need to withdraw money from the crypto currency to make gifts.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 04:42:27 PM
Chinese New Year is on February 16th this year and the crypto market is holding its breath until the date passes. Why? In the past, Chinese New Year has caused crypto prices to plummet.

Asian countries (China in particular), account for a huge portion of crypto trading. This becomes pretty evident when news breaks about some regulation or another regarding cryptocurrencies in those countries, and the crypto markets crash as a result.

Will the tradition continue? Will we see yet another crypto fallout because of the Chinese New Year? Let's wait and see.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 04:35:38 PM
You think it's not the end of the collapse ? It seems to me too still one wave will shake and once again we will go down where we will buy well btc and coins of the first flank
I also think that this is just another wave of reducing the price of the crypto currency, which is not associated with any holidays. This decline was affected only by negative news about the market of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
February 07, 2018, 01:29:53 PM
I think there are too many excuses for the Chinese New Year! Can we say that the Olympics in Korea is to blame? I personally do not associate the fall of all crypto-currencies with such controversial events. I consider this to be a natural decline after a lot of growth and media outrage!

Actually, all possible theories are feasible. But it is very understandable that the Chinese New Year, and now that you have mentioned it, the Olympics in Korea could be key factors. This is because the holders of bitcoin in these regions need liquid cash to spend and celebrate during this season. Let u snot forget that China and Korea hold at least 20% of the entire bitcoin, so if they start selling to become liquid -  bitcoin not valuable at this point, as it can't be easily spent on the streets, you can imagine that the prices will react by dropping. Let's hope that they sellers, resume buying after their holidays and Olympic Events. The prices should start shooting back up April. If this is anything to go by, maybe we can experience that same thing with the upcoming World Cup in Russia
Activity: 658
February 07, 2018, 01:13:29 PM
You think it's not the end of the collapse ? It seems to me too still one wave will shake and once again we will go down where we will buy well btc and coins of the first flank
Pages:
Jump to: