Pages:
Author

Topic: CigsSpot.com - original cigarettes for low price - page 28. (Read 57366 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I saw Marlboro Gold Touch on your shop, and im got curious to death, can i got one of your free pack for me? Grin
The giveaway is still on. We will send you tracking ID when the free pack will be sent

Woow, thank you soooo much, i'll be waiting for the good news Grin
Activity: 414
Merit: 270
Thanks for always informing me regarding the shipping of my free pack, it is now arrived to my country already and I think it will arrive at my home next Monday.
Cant wait for it and taste it Smiley

Please keep us posted on receiving your free pack. And we still have some packs to giveaway.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310
Thanks for always informing me regarding the shipping of my free pack, it is now arrived to my country already and I think it will arrive at my home next Monday.
Cant wait for it and taste it Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
 Grin it is nice goods to buy with bitcoin   Wink
I saw Marlboro Gold Touch on your shop, and im got curious to death, can i got one of your free pack for me? Grin
The giveaway is still on. We will send you tracking ID when the free pack will be sent
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I need help. my email with tracking Id got deleted.. will you send me an email again?

Check Your PM - its there

wow. Offering free cigerettea is very nice thing. hope you'll get more costumers..
I unfocunitly don't smoke. I don't need sigrate packet.. but I want to donate my packs price to the cherrity: free education for Turbat Kids. this is their BTC address. if you sent price of a cigerette's pack here: 3KN2FbeUfVH3S1eBj4yhk8AhMUAsNAxGxA

You got any poof that is charity address for free education for Turbat Kids?
I googled it and it looks like your address...

Thx for the heads up.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
wow. Offering free cigerettea is very nice thing. hope you'll get more costumers..
I unfocunitly don't smoke. I don't need sigrate packet.. but I want to donate my packs price to the cherrity: free education for Turbat Kids. this is their BTC address. if you sent price of a cigerette's pack here: 3KN2FbeUfVH3S1eBj4yhk8AhMUAsNAxGxA

You got any poof that is charity address for free education for Turbat Kids?
I googled it and it looks like your address...
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
I need help. my email with tracking Id got deleted.. will you send me an email again?
I've received my free pack yesterday. Thanks!
Thats wonderfull. Hope to see your orders soon.
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
I've received my free pack yesterday. Thanks!
Seems like my packet got stuck at customs Sad
Send item to customs (Inb) Retention reason : Hight-value goods - Official Customs declaration required

It got trough the customs now after they checked it. Smiley

Glad to hear that. Enjoy your smokes and dont forget to tell your friends about us))

Hope to see you next time as a customer
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Seems like my packet got stuck at customs Sad
Send item to customs (Inb) Retention reason : Hight-value goods - Official Customs declaration required

It got trough the customs now after they checked it. Smiley
Seems like my packet got stuck at customs too  Undecided

Dont worry, they just checking because its a very small package. You will get it soon.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
Seems like my packet got stuck at customs too  Undecided
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Any guess when I can expect mine? It says something about putting the item in the bag, but that's a weird status update. Tongue

Your free pack just arrived.
Ah, sweet. Currently working, so I guess I'll find them once I get home. Grin

P.s. You just bumped your thread within 24 hours af your last post. This is not allowed. Please remove this post and add the message to your last one.
Hey guys. Did you picked up your free packs (the ones that arrived) ?

Any guess when I can expect mine? It says something about putting the item in the bag, but that's a weird status update. Tongue

Your free pack just arrived.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
-> You get an absolutely *FREE Pack of Cigarettes* delivered to you.

Free Cancer? Yes, absolutely please! I'll have 1.
You will be able to get the package later this week.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Pages:
Jump to: