Pages:
Author

Topic: CigsSpot.com - original cigarettes for low price - page 26. (Read 57366 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Package 1 of 2 arrived in fine fashion.  Pretty impressive shipping.  Order placed on 3/6 & delivery on 3/17 to East Coast USA.  Will update when the second package arrives.

Thanks CigsSpot!

ig
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310
Just wanna confirm that I have received the free pack finally, just received it few hours ago. It tastes very good, my question now is "is it always free shipping?"
But to be honest, I cant wait for so long time because it took more than a month before I get the cigarette.
Great to hear you finally got them. Yes its always free shipping.
In Europe it takes about 5-10 days. America, Asia and Australia much more.

Yap, my free pack arrived after more than a month. That's the only thing that I don't like in buying something from other countries. But I think I will order Kent Convertible again, because I like the taste.
Activity: 414
Merit: 270
Hey all you people. Arent you yet done with your free packs?))

Its time to order! Or yu are fond of paying huge taxes to those bastards.

I think you suffer enough - welcome to no tax zone!

Our doors are open for you.

Not at all, thought that they were gone. I want Marlboro original and ordered it.

We just sent you tracking ID
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

Not at all, thought that they were gone. I want Marlboro original and ordered it.
Ordered my first delivery to NL. Now wait.

We will send you tracking ID tomorrow.

Thank You for shopping.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Ordered my first delivery to NL. Now wait.
Will be ordering from this site soon to do a comparison review with DutyFree Smiley
We will be waiting. An i can asure you that we will be on top!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Will be ordering from this site soon to do a comparison review with DutyFree Smiley
Just wanna confirm that I have received the free pack finally, just received it few hours ago. It tastes very good, my question now is "is it always free shipping?"
But to be honest, I cant wait for so long time because it took more than a month before I get the cigarette.
Great to hear you finally got them. Yes its always free shipping.
In Europe it takes about 5-10 days. America, Asia and Australia much more.
legendary

Hy guys, did everyone received their free packs?

Maybe I'm the only one who do not received the free pack. Its been more than a week since the free pack arrived to my country, but it is not arrived yet to my house. But I dont mind it, maybe there is something wrong with the shipping process in my country..
The good thing is on its way.

No..   Sad Sad Sad Sad
my free pack is still stick in Greece since last 20 days. I am checking every day through tracking code.
Dont loose hope) Its hard to deliver to your country.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

No..   Sad Sad Sad Sad
my free pack is still stick in Greece since last 20 days. I am checking every day through tracking code.
legendary

Maybe I'm the only one who do not received the free pack. Its been more than a week since the free pack arrived to my country, but it is not arrived yet to my house. But I dont mind it, maybe there is something wrong with the shipping process in my country..
Activity: 678
I got my cigs very fast to scandinavia. Smiley I smoked them, and they are good. Original label as well!

Will definitely order more in the future!
legendary
After getting my free pack I have placed an order with cigsspot and already have tracking #'s!
legendary
Activity: 1274

Yes, I had been bit busy but I finally had time to pick it up last Thursday.
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
Yup!  Smiley
Thanks for the pm, I just checked the tracking id again, it tells me "Unsuccessful item delivery attempt" Not really sure what happens with my shipping process but I hope I will get it today or tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll not wait for it anymore Smiley

I think it means they were behind you door with the packet but you weren't home opening the door.
They may try again or leave you note that you can use to pick it up from your closest post office. Not sure how it works in your country but that is how it works in mine.
This exactly what it means.

Hi, how many free packs still left?
I would like to get one if it is still possible.
The giveaway is over. But you can browse cigarettes on our website - www.cigsspot.com
Pages:
Jump to: