Pages:
Author

Topic: CigsSpot.com - original cigarettes for low price - page 29. (Read 57366 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 270

Yes, it means CigsSpot has given it to post man and they have started delivering it to you.

Ahnnn sorry translation error! My fault! Thanks!  Grin

I believe you can pick up your free pack today!
Seems like my packet got stuck at customs Sad
Send item to customs (Inb) Retention reason : Hight-value goods - Official Customs declaration required

We are very upset that Your free pack got stuck at customs. Sometimes such troubles happens in different countries but this is not the end.
Tomorrow we will call Your post ofice and ask about Your parcel. After then we will get back to you.

Did you mark the packet as gift?
I think that is what other sellers do and that helps to get trough customs.

Yes we did, Tomorrow we will now for sure. I'll PM you after the call.
Good wishes for your online cigarette shop. I find a more variety of cigarettes in your site, it is amazing and will attract many smokers. Free pack of cigarettes to forum members.. absolutely nice promotion.

What about You? What kind of cigs You prefer?
If you are talking about your offered cigarettes brand, then I'll go with blue camel. I personally didn't try anyone of them. but the blue camel's packet color is my favorite color . lol. If you send me a pack for free, then send me it.. I really love to try this amazing cigerettes taste..

You need to send him your address so he can send it Wink
Exactly. Please send me your shipping info to [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Good wishes for your online cigarette shop. I find a more variety of cigarettes in your site, it is amazing and will attract many smokers. Free pack of cigarettes to forum members.. absolutely nice promotion.

If you are talking about your offered cigarettes brand, then I'll go with blue camel. I personally didn't try anyone of them. but the blue camel's packet color is my favorite color . lol. If you send me a pack for free, then send me it.. I really love to try this amazing cigerettes taste..

You need to send him your address so he can send it Wink
Activity: 365
Merit: 250

legendary
Send item to customs (Inb) Retention reason : Hight-value goods - Official Customs declaration required

We are very upset that Your free pack got stuck at customs. Sometimes such troubles happens in different countries but this is not the end.
Tomorrow we will call Your post ofice and ask about Your parcel. After then we will get back to you.

Did you mark the packet as gift?
I think that is what other sellers do and that helps to get trough customs.

legendary

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

Yes, it means CigsSpot has given it to post man and they have started delivering it to you.

You should expect it next week.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev

legendary
Mine is stuck?  Shocked

What do you mean stuck? Did you check the tracking - its on its way to you.

"Receive item from customer" mean it is correctly delivered?

copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
Got my tracking code today, thanks.
Blockchain Core Dev
Mine is stuck?  Shocked

"Receive item from customer" mean it is correctly delivered?
Mine is stuck?  Shocked

Blockchain Core Dev
Mine is stuck?  Shocked
1 more on its way to the happy smoker!

8 more left.
Marlboro Light received!
Everything is correct!
My lung cancer very warmly thank you!  Wink Grin

Nice to see you have received it, I need to be patient because mine is still in shipping process. Not really sure when will it arrive to my house, but I hope it will arrive soon.

Please allow around 3 weeks for your pack to get. Its a long way.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310
Marlboro Light received!
Everything is correct!
My lung cancer very warmly thank you!  Wink Grin

Nice to see you have received it, I need to be patient because mine is still in shipping process. Not really sure when will it arrive to my house, but I hope it will arrive soon.
Pages:
Jump to: