Pages:
Author

Topic: CigsSpot.com - original cigarettes for low price - page 27. (Read 57366 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the pm, I just checked the tracking id again, it tells me "Unsuccessful item delivery attempt" Not really sure what happens with my shipping process but I hope I will get it today or tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll not wait for it anymore Smiley

I think it means they were behind you door with the packet but you weren't home opening the door.
They may try again or leave you note that you can use to pick it up from your closest post office. Not sure how it works in your country but that is how it works in mine.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310
Thanks for the pm, I just checked the tracking id again, it tells me "Unsuccessful item delivery attempt" Not really sure what happens with my shipping process but I hope I will get it today or tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll not wait for it anymore Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hi, how many free packs still left?
I would like to get one if it is still possible.
Activity: 414
Merit: 270
Free pack delivered!

Thanks CigSpot.

ig
Thats great. Enjoy your smokes.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Free pack delivered!

Thanks CigSpot.

ig
Just ordered sigs from another site on the other side of the web. Got Marlboro from Ukraine and must say they taste better than we got in Netherlands.

Was looking for a site with better priced sigs and one that can be trusted and kinda came to here. Of course waiting for feedback from buyers.

Few questions:1) do you get your sigs from Ukraine?
2)Are you planning on showing the bitcoin price next to the dollar price in the future(bitcoin price in the footer would be nice 2)?
3)Can you share your public key or can you tell me how to import your id key? Probably don't need it since you got an address form on your site.

Will watch this thread and am looking forward 2 buy from you.

Hi. We hope this will answer your questions:
1. Our cigs are made in Moldova, and may i say that they taste better!)
2. We will make this change in order to makke it more convinient for our buyers
3. If you want i can PM you our public key.
If you have more questions we will be happy to help. Meanwhile waiting on your first order.)

nice sig shop!
shipment is worldwide free for everyone?
i like marlboro red.
Hi. Yes, shipment is worldwide free for everyone. Here is marlboro - https://www.cigsspot.com/shop/marlboro-red/ .
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
nice sig shop!
shipment is worldwide free for everyone?
i like marlboro red.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Just ordered sigs from another site on the other side of the web. Got Marlboro from Ukraine and must say they taste better than we got in Netherlands.

Was looking for a site with better priced sigs and one that can be trusted and kinda came to here. Of course waiting for feedback from buyers.

Few questions:1) do you get your sigs from Ukraine?
2)Are you planning on showing the bitcoin price next to the dollar price in the future(bitcoin price in the footer would be nice 2)?
3)Can you share your public key or can you tell me how to import your id key? Probably don't need it since you got an address form on your site.

Will watch this thread and am looking forward 2 buy from you.

When will i got my tracking id?
Just emailed it to you.
Thats it with the free pack folks. We hope to see you now as a customers on our website.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
When will i got my tracking id?
I hope there's still some left because I think I missed the giveaway on Reddit.  I would love a pack of Marlboro Reds.  Grin
You are just in time because not that many packs left. We will send you tracking ID after the package is shipped.

Got the free pack in today Smiley thanks!
Enjoy your smokes! Dont forget to tell your friends about us)

just checked my tracking id because I've not received the free pack yet. It shows " Retention reason : Invoice missing", what does it mean?
That is really strange, it never hapenned before. The package that little doesnt have to be with invoice. Did the post ofice contact you?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310
just checked my tracking id because I've not received the free pack yet. It shows " Retention reason : Invoice missing", what does it mean?
Activity: 2
Got the free pack in today Smiley thanks!
Activity: 1
I hope there's still some left because I think I missed the giveaway on Reddit.  I would love a pack of Marlboro Reds.  Grin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
Free pack arrived today! Thanks!  Grin
I'll take a pack of Camel Blue if you can get them here without problems with customs, etc.  Email sent.
Got it, one more thing - please email your full name.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'll take a pack of Camel Blue if you can get them here without problems with customs, etc.  Email sent.
Hey guys. We got 7 free packs left.

Cannot believe nobody wants them) Tell your smoking friends.
Hello,

How about cigars ? Cuban or swiss even ?

Regards

Duke
Only cigarettes.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1094
Assalamu Alekum
Hello,

How about cigars ? Cuban or swiss even ?

Regards

Duke
Pages:
Jump to: